OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    @iMago

what’s the perfect Halloween costume

g4z09gqprw3r.jpeg
    i0hw2xdwyjh3.jpeg
    iw4xwd6irjki.jpeg

Sexy inexplicable melancholy is my every day look.

Then maybe you're better-equipped to answer this question: is sexy inexplicable melancholy wearing pants at all or just boots with all that business going on up-top?

Definitely breaking indecency laws.
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Dear @iMago , I have a boyfriend but I'm thinking about creating a online profile on a dating site for my side pieces. Which would you recommend. Obviously I'm already on MFP but I need to take it a little further. Thanks in advance 🤗
  • _DisasterDoll_
    _DisasterDoll_ Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Dear @iMago , I have a boyfriend but I'm thinking about creating a online profile on a dating site for my side pieces. Which would you recommend. Obviously I'm already on MFP but I need to take it a little further. Thanks in advance 🤗

Reddit works pretty good, depending on where you sub

Just give everyone on MFP your Kik/WhatsApp handle. Been working for me for years now

whats kik

It’s where you send your progress pics for professional critique
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Just give everyone on MFP your Kik/WhatsApp handle. Been working for me for years now

I'm on it! 😇
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options

Reddit works pretty good, depending on where you sub

whats kik

It’s where you send your progress pics for professional critique

Wait what

i thought it was-

So these aren’t hot dog recipes then 😑
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @iMago

there’s this guy who expects me to clean up after him all the time while he just lays around all day. worse he has no job and always interrupts me while i’m working because he’s bored and like super needy. i do all the cooking and cleaning and shopping and he never leaves the house bc of severe agoraphobia and he’s not vaccinated. just last night he woke me up at like 3 am to ask some question (he doesn’t speak English so i’m not sure what he was asking but it was probably something stupid that could’ve waited until morning). anyways he’s really cute, so what can i do to make our relationship better?

eta: also his girlfriend lives here too and she’s a real *kitten* like once she even puked on my bed and left it for me to clean up
  • ermengarde22
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @iMago

there’s this guy who expects me to clean up after him all the time while he just lays around all day. worse he has no job and always interrupts me while i’m working because he’s bored and like super needy. i do all the cooking and cleaning and shopping and he never leaves the house bc of severe agoraphobia and he’s not vaccinated. just last night he woke me up at like 3 am to ask some question (he doesn’t speak English so i’m not sure what he was asking but it was probably something stupid that could’ve waited until morning). anyways he’s really cute, so what can i do to make our relationship better?

is he a cat
    he sounds like a cat

you cant trust them they'll steal* your breath while you're sleeping everyone knows that

no youre confused, its “they eat your face when u die”

anyways i’m thinking a lavender scented “calming collar”
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    @iMago

is he a cat
    he sounds like a cat

you cant trust them they'll steal* your breath while you're sleeping everyone knows that

It's an old wives tale to explain SIDS. Been around since.... 1600's?
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    @iMago

is he a cat
    he sounds like a cat

yes but the face eating thing is a true story
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    @iMago

is he a cat
    he sounds like a cat

well tbf most animals would eat your face after death if they got hungry enough. except geese- they're vegan.

also cockroaches love the taste of eyelashes. heck they don't even have to wait until you're a goner to get a taste. so just think about that the next time you feel something tickling your face in the middle of the night.
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    @iMago

is he a cat
    he sounds like a cat

well tbf most animals would eat your face after death if they got hungry enough. except geese- they're vegan.

also cockroaches love the taste of eyelashes. heck they don't even have to wait until you're a goner to get a taste. so just think about that the next time you feel something tickling your face in the middle of the night.

never forget tho, the cat ate his face and there was still binkies in his kibble bowl
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    @iMago

is he a cat
    he sounds like a cat

and a goose would kill a man for fun so
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    @iMago

is he a cat
    he sounds like a cat

Facts
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    @iMago

is he a cat
    he sounds like a cat

😳 you're evil
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    @iMago

is he a cat
    he sounds like a cat

eeeewww...now ill never sleep normally