Guys/Girls: What is your real opinion on..

Options

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Guys/Girls: Real Opinion

Belly button piercings?
    Claw like fake nails?

*DISCLAIMER* I have neither of these things.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

Belly button piercings?
    Claw like fake nails?

as long as she keeps the piercing clean its good but tbf i haven't actually seen one of those in like, a decade now i think. do girls even get them anymore?

claws are good.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Belly button piercings?
    Claw like fake nails?

I mean they're not dealbreakers perse...
    But the belly button thing is a turnoff at my age...
    The claws just seem kinda ghetto... 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Belly button piercings?
    Claw like fake nails?

I mean they're not dealbreakers perse...
    But the belly button thing is a turnoff at my age...
    The claws just seem kinda ghetto... 🤷🏽‍♂️

lssg44zdctfx.gif

😂... I guess it's a Cali thing 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options

Belly button piercings?
    Claw like fake nails?

Claw like fake nails... the few things that I will judge on finger nails whether fake or not, is if one, they are missing multiple fake nails for weeks.Two I will judge you HARD if your real nails start looking like a Rollercoaster. Like this....

mxta9fe5w0mt.jpg
    Ew.

Other than that, I don't really care about your fingernails or belly buttons.

Psa: Dont forget to clean your belly buttons.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,623 Member
    Options
    Guys: she drives a mini van but definitely hot

Or

This one drives a (insert sports car) but is more mature in her looks

OR a combo...mini van with a nice mature attractivnesa

***asking for a friend😬

Which ones better in bed?

😂I'm guessing option 3...shell need the extra points
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Guys: she drives a mini van but definitely hot

Or

This one drives a (insert sports car) but is more mature in her looks

OR a combo...mini van with a nice mature attractivnesa

***asking for a friend😬

Which ones better in bed?

😂I'm guessing option 3...shell need the extra points

Combo....

Soccer moms are hot 😍
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Ladies...

So one guy puts on the damn Disney fireworks show for you once or twice a week 🤷🏽‍♂️... But during the work week he's usually falling asleep before the kids, and his mornings are dedicated to his physical conditioning 🤷🏽‍♂️

The other guy, puts on a show 4-5x/week but it's more like a $50 box of the safe and sane legal residential use safe for kids kind of thing... He doesn't invest much time in himself...

Opinions and thoughts...
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

So one guy puts on the damn Disney fireworks show for you once or twice a week 🤷🏽‍♂️... But during the work week he's usually falling asleep before the kids, and his mornings are dedicated to his physical conditioning 🤷🏽‍♂️

The other guy, puts on a show 4-5x/week but it's more like a $50 box of the safe and sane legal residential use safe for kids kind of thing... He doesn't invest much time in himself...

Opinions and thoughts...

So the fireworks are a euphemism? I'm only on one coffee today so, I dunno...I thought your first guy literally worked at Disney World and was like 'Cool!'

If intimacy is a show either way, I'm not into it. I would be generally concerned about a partner who didn't take time to themselves or for themselves though.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Ladies...

Opinions and thoughts...

So the fireworks are a euphemism? I'm only on one coffee today so, I dunno...I thought your first guy literally worked at Disney World and was like 'Cool!'

If intimacy is a show either way, I'm not into it. I would be generally concerned about a partner who didn't take time to themselves or for themselves though.

i thought it was metaphor for like trying hard to be good partner/dad or whatever like all the planning/effort

is it really a euphemism for *kitten*
    how do relationships even work idk anymore
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Opinions and thoughts...

I'm fine with the 1-2 times a week as long the fireworks can be seen from Mars.
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    guys: would rather a girl be a crier or a screamer
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Ladies...

Opinions and thoughts...

4-5 times a week?! Aint nobody got time for that. Change my mind!

I mean blow my mind. As many as one times per week
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

you mean if she's like cutting onions or stubs her toe on the coffee table?
  • ermengarde22
    edited September 2020
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

you mean if she's like cutting onions or stubs her toe on the coffee table?

no, like for other things
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Okay everybody, if you had to choose between one example that's obviously a stand-in for me, or another example that's obviously ANOTHER stand-in for me, which would you choose

p.s. both versions are exactly the same in all respects including all inherent creepiness

Which ones hotter
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    Okay everybody, if you had to choose between one example that's obviously a stand-in for me, or another example that's obviously ANOTHER stand-in for me, which would you choose

p.s. both versions are exactly the same in all respects including all inherent creepiness

Yes.....

I’ll be honest though....the one question I asked had nothing to do with me personally. Just something I’ve heard people say or have read about inadvertently.