Serial Starters

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,823 Member

Hello Everybody~~

The House of Bread doesn't seem to have honey, which is probably a good thing!

I am definitely jet-lagging myself. I sleep from 11PM to 3AM and then from 9AM to 11 or Noon. No idea what day it is. FIL is doing ok.

Hang in there Sara~~

Tracy, the kitty cat is hilarious!

Waving to Lynn and all who stop by later on~~

Lana

(people have hung their clothes on the ancient scale)
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member

Tracy, the kitty cat is hilarious!

That's my big boy, Toxin. He weighs about 25 lbs and he is curled up on a 12"x12" stool in that pic. We don't know why he started tucking his head in like that. It is recent. I call it his Garfield pose.

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,321 Member
    Okay it seems Monster left out a very important word. I need to be finished with my TRAINING by December. Hmmmmm. Makes a big difference based on the conversation.

So, while it is important to find a better/cheaper living situation --- I can breathe for a little while.

Back to it for another half hour.
  • LanaCabana537
    fl7jx5nu38lc.jpeg
    *** September 15th ***

Good morning everyone~~

Sara - that horrible woman certainly did twist the facts up. That was smart of you to ask for a meeting with both of them there at the same time. Good for you!

I'm trying to wake up. Last night was the first "normal" night of having MIL and FIL both sleeping in their bedroom with no one monitoring FIL, as he can now walk well with his walker and collapsing down hasn't happened for four days. Steady improvements....

*waving to Pierre for more coffee*

258 on the ancient scale
    263.6 highest
    179.0 goal
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Good morning!
    Sara - your boss sounds horribly toxic! that is just plain horrible!
    Lana - I am glad you are seeing improvements! I have to smile every time you talk about the ancient scale :wink:
    Waves to all - have yourself a GREAT tuesday!
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

Froze my computer this morning so I am late.

Lana I second what Lynn said, keep up the good work. ## on ancient scale is friendly...

BBL with any luck!!
  • LanaCabana537
    93wcs8o61uyr.jpeg
    *** September 16th ***

Good morning everybody~~

This is a quick peep.

BBL when things are more quiet.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

Lana thank you for starting us.

I forgot to ask for today off....so the first call I got this morning and woke me up was from Monster. Not the best way to start the day, but at least I am awake.

Dr apt at 2:30 dinner with coworkers 5:30 and maybe a church zoom meeting at 7 so a potentially busy day.

Wave to all who follow. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537

Sara - what a horrible way to wake up! Holy cr@p!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    r5spwd9egudj.png

THURSDAY

Good morning,

Just couldnt do any better when I saw that picture.

Calories galore last night dessert was mocha almond mud pie and yes I enjoyed it!!!!

I turned off my fan last night and woke up earlier than usual and decided I might as well get up and spend time online..... laundry started as well.

Windows open for a little bit -air quality is coming down for the first time in weeks which is a relief for a lot of us. Temperatures also make it easier for our fire fighters.

• LanaCabana537

Good morning Sara!

My sister wrote me that it drizzled a bit the other day, so the air cleared quite a bit. Whew....hope it lasts for a while.

Life here at the in-laws is so whacky, busy, and it is too easy to be constantly involved with something. I must try to get a walk in this morning. I will be the one doing grocery shopping, so that will add some extra steps - yay!

Waving to Dawn and Lynn and Tracy and Runa and Kathryn and Maureen and EthelBonnie and Missy and anyone else who stops by later on~~

Lana
  • brennerjlb
    Hello all!
    Waves to all. Brief pop in.

CW 196.8
    HW 207
    GW 180
  • Tilliesmommy1
    6aezk51yhzen.png

Good morning,

Monster wants to have weekly reviews as I am making mistakes on things I just learned..... Doesnt if follow logic that you are most likely to make mistakes on just learned items???? She just wants to irritate me.

Not a lot on weekend to do list which is nice. Weather is cooler and air is getting better. I thought it would never end. Keeping good thoughts the firefighters dont have to work so hard for very long.

Wave to all who follow. Stay safe and sane - do your Friday dance!!!
  • LanaCabana537

Good morning Sara~~

I just realized that what Monster is doing to you is bullying!
    Just awful.
    Sending hugs to you 🤗

Lana
  • brennerjlb
    LOVE your friday pic Sara!
    Lana is correct. She is a big bully! I know you have gone to HR before, but document! keep documenting! Compare to what she does to others and if it is mostly you - accuse her of bullying/harrassment. it is not ok to bully at work either.
    My sister tested positive...unfortunately she visited my Mom probably during her contagious phase....hoping for light cases for both. Sister is sick - like a bad cold so far, no taste or smell. Wisconsin is crap show! Tests and hospitalizations going through the roof. And president comes and holds rallies, people gather for Packer games and UW Wisconsin is going to start playing football! Geesh! I will head home and play in my garden :smile:
    Have a great weekend everyone!

CW 196.6
    HW 207
    GW 180
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    atzl1cdc5a5e.png

Ladies I am well aware of it, I am also aware of how little HR does.....

Lynn your garden is a wonderful place.... talk to the plants if you have to. Hope your sister fares well and your mother stays clear.

I just shake my head at the mentality of people who want things to not change and so they do the things they are not supposed to and then wonder "hmmm??" how did I get sick?

Work day is done and I am going to sleep for about an hour.
  • LanaCabana537
    byfpfjg9m1s4.jpg

Good morning all~~

Just getting us started...

*tossing beach bag and mystery novel onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

255 1/2 on ancient scale 🤨
    263.6 highest
    179.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good morning,

Lana- what a nice picture. Thank you for getting us started.

I have 8 more minutes until noon. Went grocery shopping, got my haircut and then fell asleep again. It will be a day of a lot of sleep.

Foodwise I am making new recipes and going back to some old favorites.

Air quality is good enough to walk in again so that is also back on the to do list.

• LanaCabana537
    z67zrgryao9k.jpeg
    *** September 20th ***

Goodness! September is 2/3 over already!

Lana

256 on the ancient scale
  • LanaCabana537
    m3h2b1x6mwcs.jpeg
    of8e3hy7lxt8.jpeg

Here are two photos of The Ancient Scale !

😂