What worked for you today?

Replies

• Emmy360
    Emmy360 Posts: 69 Member
    Strength Seated Chair Workout...now my son would like to go to the Playground ..we might walk Wish me luck!!
  • ashlayne08
    ashlayne08 Posts: 3 Member
    My husband made me a green smoothie and toast for dinner. I try to eat a light breakfast, heavier lunch and light dinner.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Swilling 4-5 espressos. The first shot is nice and neat, un caffè. The others are doctored UP with collagen peptides, collagen creamer, nut pods, just a tad of heavy whipping cream, pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg and allspice.
    Well, that about does 'er.
  • BethMSutton
    BethMSutton Posts: 2 Member
    Going for a run before work because now I can have treats (or I can not have treats & feel even better).

So much better psychologically than having the treats & then HAVING to work out whether I feel like it or not.
  • colieblossom
    colieblossom Posts: 84 Member
    Following through and doing my work out no excises. I started at 8:20pm, but its done. I also walked. I am trying to do 2 hours a day.
  • mgalsf12
    mgalsf12 Posts: 350 Member
    Changing into my walking clothes as soon as I got home from work and headed out the door! 1.5 kilometers!
  • deadenddiva
    deadenddiva Posts: 50 Member
    I'm back! What worked for me is getting back to MyFitnessPal, admitting to myself that it's really all about calories and nutrition, and acknowledging that tracking food intake is the most honest and accurate way to do this. I recently had half of my thyroid removed, and now I must take off some weight so that the thyroid I have remaining can do the job without additional hormone supplements. I'd also like to cut back on the diabetes and hypertension prescriptions I currently take. Ideally I'd like to be medication-free by 2021. losing 40 pounds would be heavenly! Would save my knees too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!