What worked for you today?

Replies

• The fact that it gets easier as you go along, because your habits are now ones that help your weight loss, you don't have problematic food in the house, and you're seeing results, which encourages your resolve to stay with the plan.
  • B_Plus_Effort
    B_Plus_Effort Posts: 311 Member
    thanks for calling in mkculs13, you're on the air... ha ha, love your About Me, so took me years to realize that as humanoids we really do not need that much food to survive, and as Americanos we eat at least twice what we need, the portions at restaurants could feed a family in other countries, recently I was putting away grandmas fine china and realized those were not salad dishes but the plates they ate their actual meals off of, what does that tell you, everything got bigger over the years

having said that, the three square meals a day is a myth, we don't need to eat when the clock says a certain time, and what works for me, and may work for you is eliminating the "snacks" from your diet, not for ever just during the weight loss phase, when you think "snack" think "extra" so when you eat your food during the day do you really need two "extra" meals, no you don't (and don't get me started on protein shakes and protein bars)

anyway people will argue with me over it's better to eat five or six small meals a day vs three big ones, and by all means snack, blah blah blah, but go ahead and try it, don't "snack" for 30 days and get back to me, and we'll talk about the next steps
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,081 Member
    muszyngr wrote: »
    thanks for calling in mkculs13, you're on the air... ha ha, love your About Me *snip*

Dude, this ain't preacher's corner....just sayin'

• alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Going outside
  • mfponly519
    mfponly519 Posts: 4 Member
    Keeping my pie hole shut :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!