Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Introduce Yourself
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• claytjones564claytjones564 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    Another weekend to continue my fitfather workout routine. I’m hoping to reach my goals this weekend and not slack off. Have a lovely weekend everyone
  • forestfreekforestfreek Member Posts: 5,659 Member Member Posts: 5,659 Member
    Happy Saturday💕

Have a good weekend everyone 😊
  • forestfreekforestfreek Member Posts: 5,659 Member Member Posts: 5,659 Member
    @AliNouveau (and anyone else in Ontario😊) - can you believe the weather we’ve had in September?? Most gorgeous fall ever!💕
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Member Posts: 36,288 Member Member Posts: 36,288 Member
    @AliNouveau (and anyone else in Ontario😊) - can you believe the weather we’ve had in September?? Most gorgeous fall ever!💕

Haven't we had beautiful weather for summer and now fall? How did we get so lucky! I was watching the news and they're saying it will be hot and humid today so get outside!!!! I might try to find some trails to go explore.
  • Kitty2KatzKitty2Katz Member Posts: 98 Member Member Posts: 98 Member
    Happy Saturday everyone!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. Here where I live in the U.S, it been raining on and off for days. It's starting to turn cooler and it feels really nice.
  • CapeCourtney12CapeCourtney12 Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    @Kitty2Katz what I wouldn’t do for some rain here in the Northeast! Everything is sooo dry. I really enjoy the fall, but I’m looking forward to some rain...hopefully some will head our way soon.

Enjoy your weekend!
  • jiujitsudad15118jiujitsudad15118 Member Posts: 463 Member Member Posts: 463 Member
    Happy Saturday!!!
  • mdrounmdroun Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all. Look forward to talking to everyone.
    Who's getting outside for some fun today? I've taken my allergy meds, filled the water bottles and found a spot to explore.
  • jiujitsudad15118jiujitsudad15118 Member Posts: 463 Member Member Posts: 463 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Who's getting outside for some fun today? I've taken my allergy meds, filled the water bottles and found a spot to explore.

Where ya gonna explore???

A place called Limehouse. They used to mine lime there and there are kilns and a river and rocky crevices to explore.

A place called Limehouse. They used to mine lime there and there are kilns and a river and rocky crevices to explore.

Oh wow!! That sounds super cool!! Take pics????
  • PinkFleurs1980PinkFleurs1980 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    I'm 40 and back into a healthier lifestyle, please add me.
    Well added another 4km to my walking total distance today so looks like I'll end the week with over 34km logged this week. Next week I want to try to hit a marathon length. Today's hike was quite lovely
    .hope you're all enjoying the weekend
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 739 Member Member Posts: 739 Member
    Well added another 4km to my walking total distance today so looks like I'll end the week with over 34km logged this week. Next week I want to try to hit a marathon length. Today's hike was quite lovely

Great job Ali!
  • Craig_King_1967Craig_King_1967 Member Posts: 93 Member Member Posts: 93 Member
    Hi all, been awhile since I posted in here, life just seems to have been getting in the way lately. Still time I buckled down and get things sorted and did this properly.
    Just starting out on an intermittent fasting approach, 16 hours fasting, 8 hours eating. A friend has been doing it a little while and it has worked wonders for him so thought I would add it to my calorie controls to see if I can get a little more movement going on, here's hoping !

• TonyB0588TonyB0588 Member Posts: 9,521 Member Member Posts: 9,521 Member

Congratulations on your efforts. Awesome!!
  • BigslimbellyBigslimbelly Member Posts: 15 Member Member Posts: 15 Member
    Hi,
    I'm 38 going on 83 at times it feels.
    Looking to break my plateau and hit my target weight!