What We're Eating

Replies

• AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Ok day just ate what I wanted under 75 carbs
    B-2 keto pancakes with 1tbs of pb and coffee
    L- 2 slices of egg bake
    S- Popcorn
    D-Low carb cream cheese turkey and bacon bit wrap and a very small bite of baked potato
    S- low carb banana bread
    S- egg salad on no carb aldi bread with wheat thin aldi brand crackers
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Breakfast: pumpkin spice Kodiak cake pancakes with a few dark chocolate chips and blueberries
    Snack: had a little bit of hot apple cider (so delicious!) while I was out picking apples today
    Lunch: grilled salmon over broccoli, beets, cauliflower, and carrot power slaw salad with balsamic vinaigrette and a few small pieces of flatbread
    Snack: small macchiato with oat milk and one pump of caramel syrup
    Dinner: two slices of my leftover homemade white pizza with eggplant; a small sliver of my homemade rustic apple tart

Looks like I went a little heavy on the sugar today, but this isn't typical so I think it's ok. I was very active today as well, and I really did have a lot of fun!
  • foreverslim1111
    foreverslim1111 Posts: 2,602 Member
    B. Herb tea. Pork sausage, buttered sour dough toast and LS V8 juice.

L. Grilled turkey patty and batch cooked blended veggie soup. Coffee with milk.

S. Smoked almonds, corn chips.

D. Peach protein drink.

Carbs = 61, protein = 77 calories <1200

Good day for low carb and good protein count.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,227 Member
    Breakfast: Breakfast fried rice (1 slice bacon, 2 eggs, rice, seasoning, peppers, onion)

Lunch: Frozen meal and an apple

Snack: Options include: roasted pumpkin seeds, RX Bar, dried mango, nuts, or cheese cubes

Dinner: White chicken chili and corn bread

Dessert: Hot chocolate and some raspberry jaffa cakes or apple cider cookie
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Qi'a superseeds & grains oatmeal with PEScience cake pop protein powder, pumpkin pie spice, dried fig, and almond butter
    Snack: Coffee with unsweetened almond milk
    Lunch: Grilled salmon over brussel sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and beets slaw with balsamic vinaigrette and a few flatbread pieces; 1 square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Siggi's mixed berries skyr
    Dinner: Chicken meatballs with roasted butternut squash, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and brussel sprouts; a few golden berries
  • foreverslim1111
    B. Herb tea. Pork sausage, sourdough buttered toast, V8 juice.

S. Two hot coffees with milk.

L. Rib eye steak (medium rare) and foil pack mixed veggies grilled. Wonderful lunch. Enough meat left over for sandwiches later.

S. Corn chips and batch cooked blended veg soup.

D. Chocolate protein drink.

Carbs = 56, protein = 70 calories <1200
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Qi'a superseeds & grains oatmeal with PEScience cake pop protein powder, pumpkin pie spice, dried fig, and almond butter
    Snack: Coffee with unsweetened almond milk
    Lunch: Grilled salmon over brussel sprouts, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, and beets slaw with balsamic vinaigrette and a few flatbread pieces; 1 square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Siggi's mixed berries skyr
    Dinner: Chicken meatballs with roasted butternut squash, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and brussel sprouts; a few golden berries

Also had a little homemade popcorn after dinner. :smile:
  • AshHeartsJesus
    AshHeartsJesus Posts: 460 Member
    Busy busy Monday 😎
    B- 2keto coconut flour pancakes with 1tbs pb
    L-2 low carb hummus wraps with light sour cream
    D-2 80/20 hamburger patties with slice cheese and peas
    S- low carb banana bread
    Calories: 1400
    Workout: sydneys new one today burned 350ish 45 minutes 💪
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Coffee with creamer, 2 pumpkin cookies
    Snack: Vanilla greek yogurt and a banana
    Lunch: Triscuits, cheese, deli turkey, baby carrots, and hummus
    Snack: Coffee with half and half, 1 recees
    Dinner: Chili topped with cheddar, greek yogurt, and oyster crackers
    Snack: Likely another coffee with half and half
    Late night snack: Sheet pan chicken sausage, sweet potato, red bell pepper, and broccoli
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Breakfast fried rice (1 slice bacon, 2 eggs, rice, cauliflower rice, seasoning, peppers, onion)

Lunch: Frozen meal and an apple

Snack: Options include: roasted pumpkin seeds, RX Bar, dried mango, nuts, or cheese cubes

Dinner: White chicken chili and corn bread

Dessert: Hot chocolate and some raspberry jaffa cakes or apple cider cookie

So no changes from yesterday. Glad I have an easy plan. Having an IC flare for some reason and I am very uncomfortable and did not sleep well. Hopefully it will calm down soon, especially since I have plans tomorrow to go to a local orchard with family.
  • rainingribbons
    Breakfast: 2 egg omlette with turkey, swiss, and spinach, later on coffee with creamer after getting to work
    Snack: Dark chocolate protein pancakes with PB2, a banana
    Lunch: Chicken sausage and veggie bake over rice
    Snack: Likely coffee with half and half and splenda
    Dinner: Chili topped with shredded cheddar, a little plain greek yogurt, and oyster crackers
    Snack: Vanilla greek yogurt

Last shift working overnight for the next month! Can't wait, the weird schedule has me SO hungry.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Breakfast: 3 mini pancakes, sausage gravy, a chicken sausage, and a black coffee.

Lunch: split pea soup with bacon, plus some oven-roasted chicken

Snack: caramel brownie protein bar

Dinner; turkey burger on a potato bun with spicy ketchup, warm-spiced & roasted root veggies, and roasted potatoes & purple carrots.

Dessert: a crushed up graham cracker with peanut butter. A peanut-butter-cup cocoa smoothie
  • umbramirror
    Breakfast: Superseeds & grains oatmeal with protein powder, pumpkin pie spice, banana, and peanut butter; double espresso w/ oat milk
    Lunch: Pumpkin chili made with ground turkey and kidney beans; 1 square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Vanilla & cinnamon skyr
    Dinner: Roasted butternut squash and sweet potato, ground chicken, sautéed apples, and goat cheese
    Snack: Homemade popcorn
  • rainingribbons
    Dinner: Roasted butternut squash and sweet potato, ground chicken, sautéed apples, and goat cheese

This sounds amaaaaazing and perfect for fall weather!!

• foreverslim1111
    B. Hot herb tea. Pork sausage, bran flakes cereal with milk and Splenda.

S. Two cups hot coffee with milk.

L. Home made rotisseried chicken, with sauteed yellow squash, carrots and onions. Chicken is sooooo cheap ATM. This 6 lb bird cost about $5. After this first wonderful meal we will probably end up with 3 lbs of meat left over for many other meals. I plan to make bone broth as a base for great chicken, veg soup. You can't eat more economically than this!

S. Corn chips.

D. Carmel protein drink.

S. Multigrain crackers

Carbs = 63, protein = 78 calories <1200. Good day!

• umbramirror

This sounds amaaaaazing and perfect for fall weather!!

Thanks, it was! I also added some spices to the ground chicken like thyme, sage, and fennel seeds which really upped the fall coziness! :blush:
  • umbramirror
    edited October 2020
    Breakfast: Thin-sliced powerseed bread protein French toast sandwich with peanut butter and figs; double espresso with oat milk
    Lunch: Pumpkin chili made with ground turkey and kidney beans; 1 square of dark chocolate
    Snack: Greek yogurt with a little bit of pumpkin butter mixed in
    Dinner: Wild rice pilaf with sweet potato, dried cranberries, and pecans topped with ground chicken, sautéed apples, and a little goat cheese
  • Athijade
    Breakfast: Whole grain toast with peanut butter (forcing this down because I have a busy morning at work)

Lunch: Leftover pizza and an apple

Dinner: White chicken chili and corn bread (or more pizza... just want to get it out of the kitchen)

Dessert: Apple cider donut