The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• taraleen
    taraleen Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! 43 and back at it!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Morning all...webinar on tap this morning...woohoo...keep that coffee comin....
  • coffee_n_weights
    coffee_n_weights Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    cgrout78 wrote: »

fun fun!
    Here you go....☕️☕️☕️
  • LunaTheFatCat
    LunaTheFatCat Posts: 237 Member
    Options

Oh god that was me all day today, I'm exhausted and it's not even 5pm yet!
  • April_M_2015
    April_M_2015 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Thankfully I am off this week - woohoo! Great run this morning. It's 17 degrees here in Toronto so I am out for lunch on a patio. This does not bode well for my calories today :smile: . Have a good day all and enjoy your webinar/coffee.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

Thankfully I am off this week - woohoo! Great run this morning. It's 17 degrees here in Toronto so I am out for lunch on a patio. This does not bode well for my calories today :smile: . Have a good day all and enjoy your webinar/coffee.

Oooh lucky you it's a beautiful day isn't it?!! I'm going to clean up my gardens for winter. We have a few beautiful days coming up....so excited
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Good morning Middle-agers :)

I hope you all have a great week.. be careful out there, I think they'll be a time of great unrest after your election no matter who wins.. So be safe :)

Thank you, Jo. We're all anxiously awaiting the outcome. Tense times.

Hope all is well with you.
  • prccbaby
    prccbaby Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Forty-ish here! I believe that everything happens for a reason. Because of Corona I'm stuck working from home. However I have decided to upgrade my life by eating healthier and getting closer to my Lord and Savior. So, there you go...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Good morning Middle-agers :)

I hope you all have a great week.. be careful out there, I think they'll be a time of great unrest after your election no matter who wins.. So be safe :)

Thank you, Jo. We're all anxiously awaiting the outcome. Tense times.

Hope all is well with you.

Hey 🙂 all is great with me.. are you good?
  • sal10851
    sal10851 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    35...feel free to add me!
  • RaevsReality
    RaevsReality Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Evening!

Nearly 40 here. Geeky gamer gal and D&D player.

Beginning my journey again for the last time, would love to connect and make some more friends.

Feel free to add :smile:
  • FutureFit2020
    FutureFit2020 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Remember remember the 5th of November.

While everyone near me is looking aghast at United States politics, I can feel slightly smug (on this one day) that at least in the states we don't have an annual effigy burning day. :D I do like the pretty fireworks though! :D

Hope you're all well.

• FutureFit2020
    FutureFit2020 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Oooh lucky you it's a beautiful day isn't it?!! I'm going to clean up my gardens for winter. We have a few beautiful days coming up....so excited

We just did that, I'm so sad winter is here but at least I won't have a dump of a garden to look at all winter.
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    We've had a nice warm spell here as well. Although the boys are disappointed because deer hunting is this weekend and they like snow on the ground to see the tracks...
  • drmwc
    drmwc Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Remember remember the 5th of November.

While everyone near me is looking aghast at United States politics, I can feel slightly smug (on this one day) that at least in the states we don't have an annual effigy burning day. :D I do like the pretty fireworks though! :D

Hope you're all well.

Effigy burning day is my favourite celebration.

Halloween seems to entail encouraging children to become diabetic by accepting unhealthy food from strangers. I fail to see why this is desirable.

On the other hand, Bonfire Night entails getting drunk, setting fire to things and destroying stuff. What's not to like?

It's a shame we're locked down for it...
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness this US election is crazy and fascinating. I've been working out with workout videos for 1-2 hours a day just to turn off the analysis and tracking of the returns....so really thank you American for getting me fit!

It's causing a wee bit of stress eating in this house. LOL.
  • stevewallen
    stevewallen Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    e2cc9qp0ze3a.jpg

Hey, all. Steve here. Just turned 50. Looking to stay on track. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness this US election is crazy and fascinating. I've been working out with workout videos for 1-2 hours a day just to turn off the analysis and tracking of the returns....so really thank you American for getting me fit!

It's so beautiful again here today. I'm wearing shorts! Definitely cleaning up the gardens today after my workout

It's brilliant viewing as a Brit.
    Watching the republicans going slightly nuts is making me chortle!

I think watching the US election is now the world's most popular sport!