Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Confession:
    I’m pretty sure my marriage is ending.... Just needed to toss that out in the universe.

Oh, no!!! I am so sorry! I hope things work out for the best. Prayers and hugs!!!

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I got fired and have been unemployed for the last month, if we’re confessing really crappy things. 😥

I’m so sorry quik!!!! Sometimes it just feels good to get it off your chest to folks that don’t judge!!

Positive vibes coming your way, too!!!
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Can we just cancel out this entire year, please? Sorry for all that's going badly. Sometimes those things happen to present better opportunities.
  • The_Elephant_Man
    The_Elephant_Man Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Confession:
    I’m pretty sure my marriage is ending.... Just needed to toss that out in the universe.

I am sorry!!! Just keep your head up! I wish you the best.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    crosbylee wrote: »
    Can we just cancel out this entire year, please? Sorry for all that's going badly. Sometimes those things happen to present better opportunities.

You are exactly right!!!! Let’s keep finding that silver lining
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    We can only hope that 2021 is better....
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Confession:

Becky,
    I am sorry, but not sure I am surprised. I think you are going to be stronger when it's over.
    Call or text anytime. I mean that.
    And definitely, we'll meet for chocolate soon.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Y'all, Denni and I made an offer on a house in my hometown. We've lived in his for 28 + years, first because his grandmother was alone here and it was between our jobs, then because our kids had started school and my job was here.
    Now his job is there and mine is in our very small house. And since my dad died, we have the money to pay this one off and make a down payment on the new one without worrying about selling right away.
    Home inspection is 11/18, close is 12/18.
    Prayers and positive thoughts, please. Especially for a smooth transition for Tyler to a new high school, not that he's really been in the current high school enough to be settled, thanks to Covid schedule disruptions.
    For the first time ever, I will have enough bedrooms for all of my kids to have their own, which means I have a place for my family to come for holidays, when large groups can gather indoors safely. (And if the weather is nice,, they can come to the backyard this year for socially distant marshmallow roast at the fire pit.)
  • raymax4
    raymax4 Posts: 6,070 Member
    Options
    Y'all, Denni and I made an offer on a house in my hometown. We've lived in his for 28 + years, first because his grandmother was alone here and it was between our jobs, then because our kids had started school and my job was here.
    Now his job is there and mine is in our very small house. And since my dad died, we have the money to pay this one off and make a down payment on the new one without worrying about selling right away.
    Prayers and positive thoughts, please. Especially for a smooth transition for Tyler to a new high school, not that he's really been in the current high school enough to be settled, thanks to Covid schedule disruptions.
    For the first time ever, I will have enough bedrooms for all of my kids to have their own, which means I have a place for my family to come for holidays, when large groups can gather indoors safely. (And if the weather is nice,, they can come to the backyard this year for socially distant marshmallow roast at the fire pit.)

Way to go Malissa!,
    I know you deserve it.
    Fingers crossed and prayers sent.
  • raymax4
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I’m sorry I have been gone so long. I have finished school in fine form however my fitness plan has suffered. Not to worry I’m back on task and am looking forward to getting back into my jeans. I haven’t yet read all the previous text but will soon.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    raymax4 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,
    I’m sorry I have been gone so long. I have finished school in fine form however my fitness plan has suffered. Not to worry I’m back on task and am looking forward to getting back into my jeans. I haven’t yet read all the previous text but will soon.

Congratulations!!!
  • raymax4
    Options
    Is it odd that I am enjoying my food better and feel more full since I started logging my food? And yes I am losing weight
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Just saw this. How awesome! I hope inspection went well!
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Hi everyone,

Welcome back!
  • raymax4
    Options
    Melissa, I am so sorry about your dad, It stinks that when people come into the hospital with covid their greatest support can not be with them. I understand the reason for the rule but it still breaks my heart to see this. Our hospital has bought I pads so the patients can have skype visits which helps. I still miss my mom and get sad at times even though she has been dead since 2011. Remembering the times we had togather does help. Big Hugs

• raymax4
    Options
    This pandemic has touched almost everyone in very significant ways. Shortages, loss of work, lost love ones, and just the stress of it all tires the soul. It was fortunate that we had social distancing because it gave at least not every one got sick at the same time. Evan though it did not feel like it the hospital had opportunity to revamp many units into covid units, and improve their game plan. Treatments are improving. We are going to get better at this and will be better prepared in the future. I will be glad when we have conquered this.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Is it odd that I am enjoying my food better and feel more full since I started logging my food? And yes I am losing weight

I don't think so. Mindfulness is really helpful for a lot of things. Maybe especially food