What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Is it rude to ask someone if they have had a boob job? There is this lady that trains at my gym in the morning. She is the mother of 3 small kiddos and fit af. I noticed that she was super "perky". I'm curious because she is super lean (easily 6-7% bf) and most women tend to deflate when they are that lean.

As someone who revels in awkward moments and has an optional filter but imagines she's filled with glitter and light, I'd go ahead and ask.

Me: [wildly waving while person of interest is about to close her locker...] Hey, girl, hey!
    Low BF Booby Babe: [blank stare in my direction, confusedly but half-heartedly lipreading]
    Me: [making the sign to suggest she take out her earbuds] Look, I'm about to ask you something wild so I apologize in advance, mmmk?
    Low BF Booby Babe: [hadn't heard my precaution since she only just took out ONE earbud] Yes?
    Me: [taking this as agreement to proceed with my wild question, so pointing at the chest area commences] How'd you get 'em to SIT SO HIGH, SIS?! (last half of question is done while clapping loudly)
    Low BF Booby Babe: [eyes have widened and confused look returns] Excuse me?
    Me: [interpreting this as interested, active engagement] Like, is this genetics?! If so thank your parents! Or, like, is this science? If so, I'd love details.
    Low BF Booby Babe: I- I...
    Me: I know! They made me speechless too!

My imagination hasn't filled in the rest of the scenario but I imagine, as I do with all my real-life interactions, that it goes well...until it doesn't. Then I just adapt in the moment and pray the po-po isn't called again.

Certainly, you'd be more savvy @GymGoddessGoals. Go ahead and ask. Just don't make it weird when you see her afterwards, whatever her answer (or lack thereof) is.

A similar scenario with less clapping happened to one of my girlfriends 😂
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,560 Member
    Options
    Is it rude to ask someone if they have had a boob job? There is this lady that trains at my gym in the morning. She is the mother of 3 small kiddos and fit af. I noticed that she was super "perky". I'm curious because she is super lean (easily 6-7% bf) and most women tend to deflate when they are that lean.

Not really related... But... I can happily say that if you gain the weight back, they tend to reinflate.

Kinda makes it hard to find the will power to lose again. Haha

As for rude or not... I probably wouldn't do it.

If I was doing the talking... When I was lean, I might have tried to work in a well placed sigh and lament about how I missed my boobs now that I'd gotten lean.

Now I might say that I was inspired by her accomplishments, but am afraid of losing my rack again. (it's like I have to pick 6pk abs or boobs lol).

But even that could be risky.

Lady, ain't those some facts! *high five*

Yeah you are right, best not to say anything at all. She looks incredible though.

Then I'd say tell her that! Cuz fake or real boobs... She's busted her *kitten* to get where she is now! Women lifting women up is so awesome to see!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    A similar scenario with less clapping happened to one of my girlfriends 😂

Did she call the police or answer the person?

Then I'd say tell her that! Cuz fake or real boobs... She's busted her *kitten* to get where she is now! Women lifting women up is so awesome to see!

This all day and forever.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    The number, 12
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »

The answer to Life, the Universe and Everything? ;)
  • tmantwo
    edited November 2020
    Options
    tmantwo wrote: »

The answer to Life, the Universe and Everything? ;)

Yes, or M A T H it’s all the same, right? 😬
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    How “turnt up” do you gotta be to not do your taxes? Smh
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,560 Member
    Options
    So very very sad for your loss. I hope your family pulls through ok. 😔❤️
  • jiujitsudad15118
    jiujitsudad15118 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    somejaykid wrote: »
    just found out earlier that chicago will have a 30 day stay at home starting monday, as we all know that covid is climbing back up again in a alarming rate. here at my hospital icu and other floors is filling up with positive and pui patients and we are in code white for the past 3 days already. everybody is pretty worn out but what can you do, just keep on trucking. i'm hoping outpatient procedures will shutdown for a while until it calms down again. if your going for a test i hope it's not because it's your yearly check up, go here if it's an emergency if your not in pain it can wait, don't risk going into a hospital for a routine check up end of rant :#

This saddens me so much. All my family is up in Chicago. I lost a family member due to covid this week. A woman who is like my second mom tested positive yesterday. Thankfully she's doing okay but it just breaks my heart that I can't go visit her or take care of her like she's done for me. I have been so down this week freaking out about what would happen if my dad gets sick. He's not in the best shape and that thought terrifies me. I had plans to go see them for Thanksgiving but now with this new order and the cases being so high up there I made the hard decision to cancel for everyone's safety. Now that it has hit home its a lot more scary and a lot more devastating. Ugh. I think I said way too much but I just wanted to wish you all the luck during these times and thank you for everything you do up in that hospital.

So sorry to hear this :( keep your chin up
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    Honestly, does anyone really care what happened to DB Cooper?
    I sure don’t care.
    I can’t believe that people are still spending money trying to solve the mystery.
    Seems there are other mysteries much more in need of solving.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I sure don’t care.
    I can’t believe that people are still spending money trying to solve the mystery.

I find the story an interesting footnote in the annals of history, but I'm not really interested in what happened to him since he's likely dead at this point.
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    I sure don’t care.

Rofl are you watching the show with Tom Kaye on it?

His paintball guns were the best, automags 4ever (but I know he chases DB Cooper now)
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    I sure don’t care.

Rofl are you watching the show with Tom Kaye on it?

His paintball guns were the best, automags 4ever (but I know he chases DB Cooper now)

No, a new show on History channel.
    Says the “expert”s name was
    Eric Ulis.
    I was disappointed that was the first episode. 🤨
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    So very very sad for your loss. I hope your family pulls through ok. 😔❤️
    somejaykid wrote: »
    just found out earlier that chicago will have a 30 day stay at home starting monday, as we all know that covid is climbing back up again in a alarming rate. here at my hospital icu and other floors is filling up with positive and pui patients and we are in code white for the past 3 days already. everybody is pretty worn out but what can you do, just keep on trucking. i'm hoping outpatient procedures will shutdown for a while until it calms down again. if your going for a test i hope it's not because it's your yearly check up, go here if it's an emergency if your not in pain it can wait, don't risk going into a hospital for a routine check up end of rant :#

This saddens me so much. All my family is up in Chicago. I lost a family member due to covid this week. A woman who is like my second mom tested positive yesterday. Thankfully she's doing okay but it just breaks my heart that I can't go visit her or take care of her like she's done for me. I have been so down this week freaking out about what would happen if my dad gets sick. He's not in the best shape and that thought terrifies me. I had plans to go see them for Thanksgiving but now with this new order and the cases being so high up there I made the hard decision to cancel for everyone's safety. Now that it has hit home its a lot more scary and a lot more devastating. Ugh. I think I said way too much but I just wanted to wish you all the luck during these times and thank you for everything you do up in that hospital.

So sorry to hear this :( keep your chin up

Thank you.
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    All I want for Christmas is to refinance my house at these outrageously low interest rates we're currently enjoying.
  • tmantwo
    Options
    ^ tru.dat. Get ‘er done.