Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,092 Member Member Posts: 6,092 Member
    Right now I am really liking whipped butter mixed with brown stevia
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,092 Member Member Posts: 6,092 Member
    senalay788 wrote: »

On / with what?

by itself with a spoon!

On / with what?

by itself with a spoon!

WTF??? Butter? really???

yes
  • elishelton75elishelton75 Member Posts: 3 Member Member Posts: 3 Member
    Peanut butter
  • PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 10,630 Member Member Posts: 10,630 Member
    Peanut butter

for me...I've had this craving since around 5 years of age...
  • beulah81beulah81 Member Posts: 168 Member Member Posts: 168 Member
    Sour cream. I eat sour cream every dang day.

Hello, fellow sour cream addict! Now there are enough of us to start a Sour Creamaholics Anonymous! ;)

^+1🤗
  • Ironwoman1111Ironwoman1111 Member Posts: 2,925 Member Member Posts: 2,925 Member
    jxcz21o6p68x.jpeg
    Plantain chips with sprinkled cayenne pepper🤤🌶
  • vamanvaman Member Posts: 253 Member Member Posts: 253 Member
    Peanut butter
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Peanut butter

for me...I've had this craving since around 5 years of age...

Same here, don't even keep it in the house!!

• AntiopelleAntiopelle Member Posts: 905 Member Member Posts: 905 Member
    iczxsvgp5u6v.png

Gimber: blend ginger with lemon and pepper. In the summer I add sparkling water and icecubes to replace alcohol and in the wintertime I add boiling water to make a spicy peppery ginger tea.
    I've also added it to my morning oats and in a vinaigrette. Splendid product !

• DomienSDomienS Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    Antiopelle wrote: »
    iczxsvgp5u6v.png

Gimber: blend ginger with lemon and pepper. In the summer I add sparkling water and icecubes to replace alcohol and in the wintertime I add boiling water to make a spicy peppery ginger tea.
    I've also added it to my morning oats and in a vinaigrette. Splendid product !

Giber is amazing!
  • tmbg1tmbg1 Member Posts: 762 Member Member Posts: 762 Member
    Red Lentil Pasta
    pizza seasoning blend + cream cheese used as a dip for pretzels
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 316 Member Member Posts: 316 Member
    t1lj5jtn9xr6.jpeg
    ye5jf1lgyqi9.jpeg

So bear with me: these cookies from Trader Joes are not very good. They’re chewy and dry and bland. BUT! Dunk them in coffee and they TRANSFORM. The little chocolate shell gets creamy, and the spice and orange flavor is enhanced, plus of course the cookie gets soft. I ate 2 for Thanksgiving breakfast with my cup of coffee :D
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 3,798 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,798 Member
    The nurnberger lebkuchen from Lidl is fabulous. The brand is Favorina, which I think is a store brand.
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 316 Member Member Posts: 316 Member
    The nurnberger lebkuchen from Lidl is fabulous. The brand is Favorina, which I think is a store brand.

I’ll keep an eye out for it; I might be making a sojurn to Lidl soon so thanks for the tip!
    Lol I am really loving parmesan cheese lately/
  • alexmosealexmose Member Posts: 793 Member Member Posts: 793 Member
    Country Crock butter!
    alexmose wrote: »
    Country Crock butter!

but is it butter, really? hah
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,818 Member Member Posts: 6,818 Member
    alexmose wrote: »
    Country Crock butter!

Omg childhood!! The preschool I was at always used country crock butter to butter their white bread. Bread and butter was my favorite part and I always asked for seconds. They buttered the slices and put it back in the packaging so the slices would have butter on both sides.

I remember trying to recreate it when I was older buttering stacks of white bread after school and it was the only "butter" I'd eat, LOL. This should probably be in the flavors of childhood thread for me. Now I am craving it.
    edited November 2020