Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Fitness and Exercise
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What youtube workout did you do today?

Replies

• DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,759 Member Member Posts: 6,759 Member
    Sydney's cardio
    Christine's kickboxing

Karla's step
  • WhatsthemotiveWhatsthemotive Member, Premium Posts: 73 Member Member, Premium Posts: 73 Member
    I did HASfit 30 minute workout for seniors and those with mobility issues. I enjoy it and have a bum ankle so it’s something I can do.
  • meb2490meb2490 Member Posts: 33 Member Member Posts: 33 Member
    Did a Chris workout today.
    Walked 3 miles this morning and then came home and did these two workouts.

• DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 6,759 Member Member Posts: 6,759 Member
    Sydney's 30 min full body

Yvette's 30 min Kickboxing

Christine's live 30 min HIIT

And some of Keoni's walking reps

• dewitdewit Member Posts: 1,082 Member Member Posts: 1,082 Member
    Did this yesterday, for a 2nd time 😉:

I did Sydney's WOD and then CDorner fitness live advanced step
    Sydney's 30 min HIIT(dumbbells and bodyweight)

Karla's 50 min Int step

And just a little abs and arms with Christine (did not do the full workout)
  • Deedoyle9721Deedoyle9721 Member Posts: 251 Member Member Posts: 251 Member
    Back at it! A much-needed yoga/stretch:

and

• natasor1natasor1 Member Posts: 194 Member Member Posts: 194 Member
    Try Youtube free exrcises serias of workout called body rock with UK girl, She does all kind of exrcises with d-bells, with body west, with another type of home equipment, wich everybody can afford. Your kids can play around at the same time or do it together with you, having fun
  • LasmartchikaLasmartchika Member Posts: 3,461 Member Member Posts: 3,461 Member
    I love Body Project. Had to start back to square one... I'm so out of shape after so many weeks without working out. :tired_face:

Done with the underlayment, now onto the tileing... we worked 3 hrs on it last night! So I did 2 walks this morning!

7j4lxgyoyo0n.png

and

• LasmartchikaLasmartchika Member Posts: 3,461 Member Member Posts: 3,461 Member
    Day 2 of Body Project. I'm so out of shape. Back in November I was using 7 lb dumbbells, which was the last time I really exercised. Today, the 5 lbs and 3 lbs felt sooo heavy. :s But finished the workout even tho some parts were without any weights whatsoever.

Day 2 of Body Project. I'm so out of shape. Back in November I was using 7 lb dumbbells, which was the last time I really exercised. Today, the 5 lbs and 3 lbs felt sooo heavy. :s But finished the workout even tho some parts were without any weights whatsoever.

3p5q8pb5lc5j.png
    I enjoyed these upper body workouts! :)

Body Project Day 3 -- Today was much better... I really liked this workout video much more than yesterday's. :)

Burning the candle at both ends, 3 hrs tiling every night in our 20x21' living room has been hard on my hands, shoulders, chest & feet. I don't want to hold weights in my hands by morning even though it's my favorite form of exercise. So I did a walk today :)

And a stretch
  • TayaCurraghTayaCurragh Member Posts: 578 Member Member Posts: 578 Member
    This is an amazing thread to find new workouts!

I've recently discovered emkfit and she does themed workouts. Today I did the high school music one - it was wonderfully cheesy and so much fun!

Day 4 of Body Project... I swear she said it was a good recovery workout, easier... SHE LIED!! It kicked my butt! :lol: Definitely finished a hot sweaty mess!!

Did this Bronwyn workout yesterday. I loved the choreography. I think I'm going to do it again tonight.