Calorie Counter

Message Boards Fitness and Exercise
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What youtube workout did you do today?

Replies

• Deedoyle9721Deedoyle9721 Member Posts: 147 Member Member Posts: 147 Member
    This one I liked and I could do! :)

• luperodriguez614luperodriguez614 Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    I base my workouts on youtube routines haha. I do 30 mins of TRX routine, 30 mins Kukuwa dance fitness, and 30 mins of various yoga(usually I do yoga with Adriene). I have a lot of fun with this routine versus when I was attending a gym.

Trx:
    Kukuwa:
    Yoga:
  • netitheyetinetitheyeti Member Posts: 444 Member Member Posts: 444 Member
  • crystalsan726crystalsan726 Member Posts: 773 Member Member Posts: 773 Member
    Afternoon workouts

Team Body Project- Beginner low impact cardio

Holly Dolke- 7 min Extreme Arm Burn

• melanin45melanin45 Member Posts: 9 Member Member Posts: 9 Member
    Nate Bower boxing...love his YouTube videos for my morning workouts
    I'm sticking to something low impact today (and also trying something new/a new channel I found)

Combo - Arms, legs & stretch!
    53fc4v6wvyxz.png
    Afternoon workouts

Her workout is very similar to Tracy Anderson's arm workout! :)

Afternoon workouts

Her workout is very similar to Tracy Anderson's arm workout! :)

@Deedoyle9721 I tell you I was dying after Holly's workout! I was able to keep my arms up the whole time but barely. That is interesting. Thanks for the recommendation I will have to check her out.
    edited August 14
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 5,704 Member Member Posts: 5,704 Member
    This one I liked and I could do! :)

Yes! I do her step routines too!
    Sydney's upper + cardio

Followed by...

And Karla live with intermediate step

@DancingMoosie The 10 min 1300 step video popped up on my You Tube Recommendations yesterday. I am going to have to try it out.
  • veggiepatveggiepat Member Posts: 120 Member Member Posts: 120 Member
    Did a little yoga today and felt energized! [url="
  • AshHeartsJesusAshHeartsJesus Member Posts: 152 Member Member Posts: 152 Member
    I really like Sydney Cummings videos I don't want to be as muscular as her but her videos are challenging for me and not boring. I don't think I will get as tough because I haven't increased my weights yet. I really like hasfit on youtube too Claudia is cool and tough but a mom like me and makes my goals seem realistic.

All that to say I did Sydneys 30 minute arms and cardio
    2fr6vsrhu5s1.png
    and then decided to pull out my Max Interval Circuit workout from month 2 of Insanity. Oof.
    Morning workout

Team Body Project- Low Impact Fat Burner

Holly Dolke- Level Up

Holly Dolke Day 1 of 30 Day Home Quarantine Challenge
  • jlancerpaulojlancerpaulo Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member

Fun playlist from Les Mills. Free workout Program.
    edited August 16
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Member Posts: 5,704 Member Member Posts: 5,704 Member
    I really like Sydney Cummings videos I don't want to be as muscular as her but her videos are challenging for me and not boring. I don't think I will get as tough because I haven't increased my weights yet. I really like hasfit on youtube too Claudia is cool and tough but a mom like me and makes my goals seem realistic.

All that to say I did Sydneys 30 minute arms and cardio

You won't get that muscular by accident, and she uses pretty heavy dumbbells. I wouldn't worry about it if you're using light weights.

Yvette's bust your butt cardio
    zsncp10dkkd7.png
    I really like this 30 min video of hers that I did today, definitely will be doing it again :)