New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    @Noreenmarie1234 - I sure hope you were given these bars and didn't buy them all!
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    These were terrible. Some of the worst chocolate I’ve ever had. The only okay one was the orange. I was excited for the monk fruit but it had the weirdest grainy chalky texture.

Unroasted was really bad. Very bitter and just not good. tg7ecs44vh6q.jpeg
    rfk4q0d870ni.jpeg
    z9a6cba7qcw5.jpeg
    ndcom10esu1h.jpeg
    pp6ow3v7dxt8.jpeg

They even LOOK bad lol. Wow, I didn't think chocolate could be bad...now I know to avoid!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234 - I sure hope you were given these bars and didn't buy them all!
    Thank goodness I didn’t or I would have complained to get my money back LOL. They are really expensive too.

Free coupon for a product if you do this. I just send the free coupon to my own email 😅. Just use two different emails. https://fb.watch/3uosY7jcFX/t9bs484thed9.jpeg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Only in the uk k0wr2bejvr0c.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Weird... those new Halo Top products we shared a few pages back are now gone from their website.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Weird... those new Halo Top products we shared a few pages back are now gone from their website.

Does anyone here even buy Halo Top anymore? I used to buy several pints at a time, but since they switched companies, and the flavors changed/tasted different, it seems to have lost its luster to me.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    3z51vdpzd669.jpeg

I gave these to my toddler for a snack and kind of regretted it. They taste like strawberry Pocky. I got these in a snack box my stepdad sent us, so I need to see if I can find them in a store!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    fm26qygvlj71.jpeg
  • Pamdar67
    Pamdar67 Posts: 14 Member
    Good Morning, I found a quick go-to snack" Food Club, grilled cheese flavored string cheese bites" Very tasty as I do not like the mozzarella sticks! Thought i would share! Oh I for got 80 cals for 4 bites, 7 grams protein
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Anyone ever try this? The are offering a free mailed coupon for a product completely free.
    tiumok4meymq.png
    https://tobysfamilyfoods.com/offers/free-plant-based-dip-and-spread/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    8hqr0s8injmw.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are really good. They almost have a birthday cake flavor. Very strong vanilla flavor.

I like that they are each only 90 calories and individually wrapped. They are very dense and chewy which makes them very satisfying.

However some of them were darker, harder and didn’t taste as good. You can see the difference. They tasted burnt and chemically. Seems like inconsistent quality. jyw3mjbtwv9h.jpeg
    4pex7yg02d9u.jpeg
    uvhbkqupu79f.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These were a fun topping for hot chocolate. They were real soft marshmallows. I was expecting them to be freeze dried kind like in cereal. I got them because my bf drinks hot chocolate every night and thought he would like them.

I’m not a huge fan of raw marshmallow unless it’s freeze dried or toasted, but he loved them. You can definitely taste a s’mores flavor. Only thing I didn’t like was some of them had a lot of topping and others had nothing and they were all different sizes. 8e1jipsdr4db.jpeg
    y6ngraab7ytk.jpeg

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2021
    FREEBIE!! I usually don't eat granola because I think it is a waste of calories, but I'll take it for free, lol. You buy on amazon and they refund you once it is shipped by paypal or venmo. I've gotten a bunch of stuff from them before.

https://livlofoodco.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bfbcea5517df4b7a189b6f6ab&id=f46d4877be&e=5caa2f1734

aii4bs2znrxk.png