"TLFC" exercise and accountability support!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,481 Member
    Hey gang,

I like myself unconditionally!

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. No more football. So now onto to basketball. Go Warriors!!!!

Cardio: jog/walk- 3 miles (350 calories)

Strength: legs- sissy squats, step ups, lunges, leg extensions, standing leg curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Panda Express for dinner. It's been awhile since I've had it. I'm a sucker for Orange Chicken.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Still no news on when I go back to work. Beyond ridiculous now.

Cardio: walk/run (sprints)- 500 calories

Strength: shoulders- cable side laterals, cable rear laterals, facepulls, front cable raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Hot dogs for dinner. I ate 3 but had plenty of calories to spare even after. I've been so bored at home that I've been watching movie after movie.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Just a regular quarantine day. I may be able to mow the lawn if it's not too wet.

Cardio: jog/walk- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: chest- incline chest press, cable flyes, cable chest press, push ups. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Lamb chops and salad. I spent most of yesterday watching a little TV and practicing guitar. That's really the main plus is that I have more time to play music and get better at it.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Just working out and walk/run today. Maybe watch a movie or two on Amazon or Netflix.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over cable rows, standing cable rows, cable pullovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Steak and salad yesterday. Threw in some avocado with the salad and didn't have dessert because I ate too many crackers yesterday.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Another boring day at home till I go back to work.

Cardio: walk/jog- 90 minutes (500 calories)

Strength: biceps- cable curls at 3 different angles 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Shrimp and salad for dinner.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Just another day of waiting it out till our lockdown is over.

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, cable kickbacks, cable dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Homemade hamburger and pickles. I did kickbox yesterday and will also probably on Friday to kill the monotony of being at home all day.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. Probably mow the lawn too.

Strength: legs- sissy squats, step ups, lunges, leg extensions, standing leg curls 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Chicken adobo and rice yesterday. I don't usually have rice for dinner anymore, but ALWAYS with chicken adobo. Good day yesterday even with M&M's staring me in the face in the pantry.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! I really hope that this is the last week of quarantine for me.

Strength: shoulders- cable side laterals, cable rear laterals, facepulls, front cable raises 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Pizza (DiGionores) for dinner. Just had 3 pieces. Had a good burn yesterday due to a lot of extra yard work. I trimmed my bushes by hand (manual clippers).

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Just a regular quarantine day.

Strength: chest- incline chest press, cable flyes, cable chest press, push ups. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Steak and salad. Boring day yesterday. Just watched some TV and that was pretty much it. Think I'll kick the bag today for some extra calorie burn.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Working out and walk/run today. At least I won't be bored today. Daughter has dental appt. and right next door is the kickboxing gym so I'll be in there while she's getting her appt done.

Strength: back- pulldowns, bent over cable rows, standing cable rows, cable pullovers 4x 12,10,6.

Assessment: Pork chops and salad yesterday. I was over on cals yesterday. Been awhile, but I never fret about it. Just get back on program today.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! At the very least I get to go the school today to help set up some computers for the students before school reopens.

Assessment: Flanken short ribs and salad for dinner. Tonight I'm attempting to cook a leg of lamb.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Just another day of waiting it out till our lockdown is over. We at least got notified that kids get to go back to in class learning on March 22nd which means I'll also likely be back at work by then if not earlier.

Strength: triceps- pressdowns, cable overhead extensions, cable kickbacks, cable dips. 4x12,10,8,6

Assessment: Leg of lamb. My first attempt at making it and it turned out pretty good. Really glad that I wasn't afraid to try this.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. Relax the rest of the day.

Assessment: Leg of lamb and salad for dinner. Finishing off the left overs today.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! So at the very least I'm working in the school 3 days this week, then next week back to full schedule there. Still waiting from my gym to hear when we reopen.

Assessment: Pizza (DiGionores) for dinner. Also snacked a little more than usualy watching the return of the Walking Dead.
  • ninerbuff
    Hey gang

Happy Tuesday! Well at least yesterday I was some what productive. Back at the school today to do book return and handouts for 3rd trimester.

Assessment: Steak and salad. Have to watch my portions lately cause I've been snacking more.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Humpday! Working out and walk/run today. FINALLY got word today that my gym will likely be opened by the end of next week! We'll have to do some cleaning before then, so I'll actually be into work maybe this week or beginning of next week. So excited!!!!

Assessment: Shrimp and salad yesterday for dinner. Calories were in check and getting back on track again.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy Thursday! Help out at the school today, then DD has a dental appointment. But BEST of all is that I actually go into the GYM TODAY to work on cleaning it up because WE'RE REOPENING next week!!!!!!!! Finally!!!!!!!

Assessment:Pork loin, salad and rice for dinner. Can't wait to start lifting weights again!

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang!

Happy TGIF! Was so good just to step foot into the gym yesterday! Spent time cleaning it with a couple of peers and then did a quick workout. We reopen next week and there are a few more things to clean but we still have Monday and Tuesday to finish. Can't wait.

Assessment: Pork loin and salad. I wanted to eat calamari but got home later than expected to cook it.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy weekend! Grocery shop, laundry, some house cleaning. Get a haircut today.

Assessment: Homemade hamburger and pickles for dinner.

• ninerbuff
    Hey gang,

Happy Monday! Getting ready to reopen this week so today I go in and deep clean some equipment for a few hours. Then I get to work out in my gym. Yay!!!!

Assessment: Home made hamburgers and baby potatoes. My weight's creeped up a little. I need to refocus and getting back into the gym where I can do more resistance is good.