A Lot to Lose Challenge "B-LOSE-ING IT"(team closed)

Options

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Separation sucks, especially when it's from someone you want to keep close.

Does anyone have a suggestion on our water day??? I don't want to call it rest day because I rarely rest, but I will try to get all the water in that I can. We need to make that decision ASAP.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    My vote is a week day just because I have a crap load of meetings next week but I already have to do rest day for Tribal on Sunday so that works too. Bobbie any day you prefer?
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Tuesday tends to always a rest day for me, as the boyfriend only has off on Tuesday. Other than that, I have no real preference.

Check-in: 60 minutes of exercise and under carbs

Total: 35 pts
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I was under carbs today, but never got to the computer to see the challenge so I didn't dance. I hurt my foot so only jogged 60 minutes. It better be all gone by tomorrow so I can get back in my routine!
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    HEY LADIES!!!!:bigsmile: I'm back on the thread! Yay! Trying to catch up on the postings, whew I've been gone too long. Man I really miss you guys. I know I sent emails to whomever I could get to first but still I miss this thread.

Thanks ladies for all your prayers, suggestions and, well wishes for my daughter. She is home now and finally getting over the fact that Hampton University is not the place for her. She is looking into going to Eastern WA U which is about 4 hours away or Tacoma Community College 20 minutes away. They both are a relief to me. For some odd reason she does not want to go to the community college which has always been my number one choice. Neither school has started their fall semesters yet.

So to get over all the emotional eating I did, I've been killing the elliptical and workouts the last few days. The workouts has been an awesome stress reliever! Bobbie I know you hate that machine, I used to. I started using it in february and couldn't last 5 minutes, seriously. I was determined to not let it out do me. Its good for the knees, my right knee is jacked up.

I completed week six challenges. My cardio has been 130 minutes daily broken am/pm, not including my strenght and circuit training with weights. Water intake averaging 9/16oz bottles per day adding the crystal light packets to a few. Wondering if I can count running to the restroom as cardio :laugh: ?

I'm ok with whatever day you guys pick as the "water day" I like that better, just post it asap.

Hey Shauna or is it Shana - welcome to the team :drinker: ! The support here is awesome.

Happy weekend Ladies!!! Enjoy:drinker:

{{{HUGS}}} & ***KISSES***
  • Redladystl
    Options
    Oh, I noticed we are doing protein now. How does that work?
  • k2quiere
    Options
    When you look at your food diary, it says the amount of protein you should have in one day, for the challenge, you need to eat at least 90% of that number.

BTW: Welcome back, and if you want whatever that image is to show up in your signature, change the IMG to img lowercase.
  • cklbrown
    Options
    My foot is still bothering me so I only walked 6 miles today, 74 minutes. I was under carbs and did the Squats. If today was a rest day I drank 136 oz of water
  • k2quiere
    Options
    I almost forgot about posting today. I messed up and fell asleep when I was supposed to head to the gym, so my only workout consisted of walking the dog, grocery shopping, and cleaning :cry: Anyway, I got in 90 minutes of walking throughout the day and I was under carbs. Squats and my knees don't get along still.

Total: 45pts
  • Redladystl
    Options
    @Bobbie - I have tried everything thi get that logo to show in my signature. When I put the img in lowers case it only shows the box that says its been deleted or moved. Its the B-Lose-Ing It logo. I've tried both.

Check-in Saturday under calories, side squats done, 65 minutes of cardio.

Mfp dosen't include circuit training as cardio and I'm wondering if it counts. Thats when between lifting weights I run 2-3 laps around the gym (its not that big), do jumping jacks or jump rope.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    I'm able to put circuit training in...just type circuit and see what comes up. That is what I use for the weight machine circuit because I try to make sure not to drop my heart rate.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Okay so Friday I did 80 minutes of exercise and stayed under carbs and did dance so 55pts. Saturday I had the All you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster and was over calories, did side squats I like these, much better than those one leg ones I can do these easily, and I did 60 minutes of walking and challenges from the other challenge so 40pts.

So Tuesday will be our rest day is that good with everyone?
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Sounds like a great "water" day to me :wink: No rest for the weary...lol...if the weather holds out, the bf plans to come over and help me clean the yard and gardens, as well as grill out, so I will probably get in plenty of exercise anyway. Any other week and he would be thrilled to just go out to dinner and sit around doing nothing...I think he's trying to prove I need a man in the house :ohwell:
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Hey, just in case any of you are wondering, I just asked Jen and she said that the 90% protein is for your normal daily allotment, not what it jumps up to after exercise. If you're not sure what that allotment is, just switch to tomorrow's day and look at the total at the bottom. I asked because while I'm way over the normal amount, there is no way I'm getting to the exercise-induced amount EVER!

Ok, here are my stats for the day: 60 minutes walking, 60 minutes swimming, 21s done, and protein taken care of :bigsmile: No more slacking for me!!!

Total: 75pts
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I ate more than 90% of my protein after exercise. I completed the 21's and I jogged 105 minutes. I need a sleep challenge because between life, exercise and fooling around here I am not getting enough sleep!
  • Redladystl
    Options
    Tuesday is great for water day.

What are 21's I looked it up on Youtube I didn't actually get it.
  • Redladystl
    Options
    Sunday check in: 90 minutes cardio, no 21's, over 90% protein before exercise.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Chel- 21's you basically start out with a low bicep curl then higher to chest level then out and up to shoulder level. It's a modification of a bicep curl but harder since in the final step your arm is circling out more so more weight against the upper arm muscles.

For yesterday I did 180 minutes of food prep for the week but that doesn't count as exercise so I only got in the calithenics which were 20 minutes and I did the 21's and did protein so 25 pts.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Well, I had hoped to get more time into my workout, but got to the gym too late, and they were closing me in there...lol

Check-in: 70 minutes of cardio, under fats, vertical crunches

Total: 45pts