Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Now I want fried plantains in coconut oil
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,890 Member
    It does make a difference for endurance. Nitrates.

w46458u7c09h.jpeg

Not to mention how colourful it’s making my toilet experience. Purple is my favourite colour lmao
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    edited February 2021
    Buttered toast and fried eggs. The last time I was fixated on that meal was the weekend before my daughter was born. No I am not pregnant lol :D
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,272 Member
    Buttered toast and fried eggs. The last time I was fixated on that meal was the weekend before my daughter was born. No I am not pregnant lol :D
    I always knew when I’d find my purse in the fridge.
  • Amanda_mermaid
    Amanda_mermaid Posts: 25 Member
    I’m obsessed with coconut oil! I also Love healthy blended icy drinks I’ve been making. ( Just got a new awesome blender) lol
  • pancakerunner

I want buttered toast with sunny side up eggs :(
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    Banana pancakes. I remember traveling with my now wife to Belize when we were dating and I just loved them and had them for breakfast almost daily. We're getting a bout of early spring tease weather here and I made them last Saturday morning for the family and it almost felt like we were whisked away to the tropical beaches, if just for a bit. I made them again on Sunday...it's about as close to a vacation as we're going to get right now.

Mm I've been making banana pancakes lately when I do breakfast for dinner. I top them with more sliced bananas and pecans. So good.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,966 Member
    edited February 2021
    I've been on a kombucha kick. I'm brewing my own at home. Today I had some mango flavored - YUM. And perfect carbonation
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    This oat protein powder. Less protein per gram than other vegan powders but probably one of my favorite. Tastes like an oatmeal cookie, I’ve been mixing a few grams with water and dipping graham crackers in it. Tastes like icing. c2yzx92ot2p5.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    This oat protein powder. Less protein per gram than other vegan powders but probably one of my favorite. Tastes like an oatmeal cookie, I’ve been mixing a few grams with water and dipping graham crackers in it. Tastes like icing. c2yzx92ot2p5.jpeg

That sounds delicious! Hm, no extreme obsessions with me lately. I'm on a chocolate kick now -- I ration out a serving or two of a chocolate bar (something like Chocolove or Theo) and enjoy. Another thing I've been loving is Greek yogurt topped with granola. Strawberry yogurt with the double chocolate granola from Target's Good and Gather brand is a nice treat. The granola tastes like Oreos or something (although I could probably crush up Oreos for not many more calories lol).
  • pancakerunner
    q7vf9k92ppib.jpeg
    bth0v5e9urj1.jpeg

New snack stocked in the break room at work. Dangerous!!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    q7vf9k92ppib.jpeg
    bth0v5e9urj1.jpeg

I'm fairly sure my co-workers 'gift' our staff room with stuff (like these nuts!) that they find a little too dangerous too have in their homes...
    We also have a few resident serial bakers and it seems everyday they 'gift' our staff room with muffins/cakes/cookies...makes me scared to go in there🙃
  • Noreenmarie1234
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    q7vf9k92ppib.jpeg
    bth0v5e9urj1.jpeg

I'm fairly sure my co-workers 'gift' our staff room with stuff (like these nuts!) that they find a little too dangerous too have in their homes...
    We also have a few resident serial bakers and it seems everyday they 'gift' our staff room with muffins/cakes/cookies...makes me scared to go in there🙃

My pantry currently has.....

6 16oz bags of salted roasted cashews
    2 bags of cinnamon sugar macadamia nuts
    2 bags avocado pili nuts
    12 canisters planters deluxe mixed nuts
    2 containers karma nuts cashew matcha
    6 bags of orchard valley nut mix
    12oz bag salted roasted pistachios
    2 9oz bags of buffalo wing flavored walnuts

The struggle is real.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    ^that's just nutty... >:)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    q7vf9k92ppib.jpeg
    bth0v5e9urj1.jpeg

2 bags avocado pili nuts

The struggle is real.

How DO you avoid all that temptation?? Your 1st two on your list wouldn't last a day for me. :? Prime reason why I don't buy nuts very often. :(
  • Noreenmarie1234
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    q7vf9k92ppib.jpeg
    bth0v5e9urj1.jpeg

2 bags avocado pili nuts

The struggle is real.

How DO you avoid all that temptation?? Your 1st two on your list wouldn't last a day for me. :? Prime reason why I don't buy nuts very often. :(

Luckily I am allergic to macadamia nuts, pecans, and walnuts so I can't have any of the ones with those in the mix, haha!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I am obsessed with this seasoning lately!!!! It is SO GOOD! It tastes exactly like the powder on bbq chips. Super smoky sweet bbq flavor and it doesn’t even have sugar in it. I have been putting it on chicken, salads, roasted or steamed veggies of all kinds, sandwiches, wraps, popcorn, just everything lol. lqcznkfz7uv0.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    q7vf9k92ppib.jpeg
    bth0v5e9urj1.jpeg

2 bags avocado pili nuts

The struggle is real.

Luckily I am allergic to macadamia nuts, pecans, and walnuts so I can't have any of the ones with those in the mix, haha!

cashews and brazil nuts are my particular weakness
  • pancakerunner
    I am obsessed with this seasoning lately!!!! It is SO GOOD! It tastes exactly like the powder on bbq chips. Super smoky sweet bbq flavor and it doesn’t even have sugar in it. I have been putting it on chicken, salads, roasted or steamed veggies of all kinds, sandwiches, wraps, popcorn, just everything lol. lqcznkfz7uv0.jpeg

I've seen this but never bought. thanks!
  • pancakerunner
    on the topic of seasonings... love this stuff

z8i881pqb4zq.png