count down to christmas challenge...

Options

Replies

• applechild
    Options
    I was about to lose a friend there.. remembering that day, words don't come out well.
    A lot of strength for those affected by that happening, that's all I can say.

Situps done, water is being drinked, I'll manage to eat very soon.
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Did you know it just takes an extra 100 calories a day to gain an extra pound a month? It's just so so easy to gain weight isn't it!! Remember your goal and the shape you want to be and keep on track today by making healthy choices all the way! We're all doing this together... i got this from facebook but its so true... just keep reminding yourself wy yours doing this xxx
  • applechild
    Options
    What I do, is making up before hand, when I can't or don't want to take a healthy choice.
    For example, today I just sooo wanted some pringles. SO, instead of just eating, I said 'ok, you can take pringles. but do something before to gain it'. So I went running half an hour, did the situps and some homework.
    That for just some 5 o 7 chips. But I did it before hand.
    I think making up for those kcal you will take in, makes you see how much you have to do for such silly food. XD
    AND you don't feel bad because you already did your work before hand.
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Gonna do a bodyrock.tv workout and then the 100 crunches. I can tell this is gonna burnburnburn :bigsmile:
  • anthonyherro
    anthonyherro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i'm in! Great idea
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    done my sit ups today :D didnt get chance to do the challenge yesterday as i was busy busy busy with my first belly dancing event but worked my butt off dancing hehe xxx
  • andreaie
    Options
    well done milky great job and id say you burned a lot of cals from the dancing... we will defo reach our goal for christmas xxx
  • andreaie
    Options
    i'm in! Great idea

your very welcome anthony :)
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey all!!

I am the chosen one for tomorrows challenge lol. Been thinking about it today and think tomorrows mini challenge should be:

200 step ups. I use the bottom stair up and down=1 step.

I would also like a firm butt for my christmas party dress so think 100 butt clenches throughout the day!!!! If you work in an office you can do it then - no one would even notice. I intend to do it on my reception desk lol. The motion is to squeeze in and hold for a couple of seconds!!! Lets tone our butts.

Enjoy your day!!
    Terri X
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey all!!

I am the chosen one for tomorrows challenge lol. Been thinking about it today and think tomorrows mini challenge should be:

I would also like a firm butt for my christmas party dress so think 100 butt clenches throughout the day!!!! If you work in an office you can do it then - no one would even notice. I intend to do it on my reception desk lol. The motion is to squeeze in and hold for a couple of seconds!!! Lets tone our butts.

Enjoy your day!!
    Terri X

Ha i love that, im a receptionist too so will be butt clenching at my desk and will the do step ups when im back home :)

xxx
  • thatsallilost
    Options
    am I too late to join? Would love to find motivation to get started!
  • MrsVagus
    Options
    Step ups and butt clenches tomorrow! I got this! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Always goes by too quickly.
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    100 crunches: check!
    8 cups of water: check!
    nothing to eat after 7:00 p.m.: check!

It wasn't too hard for me to not eat after 7:00 p.m. today. I went to a reception / luncheon this afternoon and had a small piece of cake there, and dinner was leftover spinach & salmon salad from yesterday. Since I knew that was my last meal of the day, I had a Fiber One 90 calorie brownie to finish off my day by about 6:30. We'll see how tomorrow goes though...after a hard day's work, I look forward to my evening snack. :cry:
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Hey all!!

Enjoy your day!!
    Terri X

Ha i love that, im a receptionist too so will be butt clenching at my desk and will the do step ups when im back home :)

xxx

I'm a receptionist too lol, will crack on straight away :)
  • Jenmilleroz
    Options
    I'm in friend me Jennifer in NZ.
  • Pidders89
    Options
    am having a curry out with friends on thursday...hope it doesnt affect friday's weigh in too much :(
  • andreaie
    Options
    GUYS ITS NEVER TO LATE TO JOIN JUST MAIL ME YOUR STARTING WEIGHT AND YOUR WEIGHT EVERY FRIDAY AND KEEP DOING THE CHALLENGES...
  • Pidders89
    Options
    Hey all,

have done the butt clenches and step ups today :D

and andreaie has very kindly chosen me to decide tomorrow's challenge so will post that early tomorrow morning for you all :D xxx
  • bexxii10
    Options
    me!
  • efcdcdb
    efcdcdb Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Well I don't know about the rest of you but this not eating after 7:00 pm is HARD! :sad: It is 10:10 pm. and I feel like I am starving. I had dinner at 6:00 but then went to Zumba. Did some of the step-ups and butt clenches, but not all. I am going to bed so I stop thinking about eating. :yawn: