TEAM GREEN- SAHMU- Go Green! (closed group)

Options

Replies

• NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Today I worked out like crazy! I decided to create an awesome homemade sidewalk off our back deck. I harvested rocks from a mountain near our house. That was alot of up and down the mnt with heavy rocks, then I brought them home unloaded them and got busy digging a trench to put in some boarder bricks I had purchased. I then dug out and arranged the different rocks. I thought I would get alot further but it is about 1/4 of the way done! So I will be back at it probably Monday.

1606 calories burned today!! Oh Ya!! I am beat!

1600 cals is fantastic.... Great going... I would burn so much in 3 days time..lol

Thanks Renu, I paid for it today. LOL I was a bit sore.
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Cardio part 2: ( 1 point)
    Burn at least 560 calories per day
    Wednesday- 776 cals
    Thursday- 584 cals
    Friday- 565 cals
    Saturday- 865 cals
    Sunday-
    Monday-
    Tuesday-

Strength:( 4 different strength workouts = 4 points)

200 crunches
    Thursday- 100 done
    Friday- 100 done
    Sat -30 done

100 lunges
    Thursday- 20 done
    Sat- 20 done

100 push-ups
    Thursday- 20 done
    Sat- 25 done

200 squats
    Thursday- 10 done
    Sat- 20 done

Food: (1 point)
    Stay under Carbs atleast 4 days-- I achieve this most of the days...so i think i can manage this.. :-)
    Wednesday- done
    Thursday- done
    Friday- done
    Sat- done..Yay!! 4 days under carbs..
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I am so excited about something. My sisters and I are going to be walking in The Light The Night walk in Colorado Springs for Lukemia. I have 5 sisters so we are going to have a great little mini vaca. My brother Kehley was diagnosed with Lukemia when he was 3 and passed when he was 7. We are doing this in his honor. We made t-shirts and put a big picture of him on the back, he looks so cute in it, he was about 4. I am somewhat emotional about this but I know it is a great way to remember his beautiful spirit.
    I have the link for you all to come check out our little team page if you would like.
    http://pages.lightthenight.org/rm/CoSprngs11/Lichtenfeld

I am thankful that I have all of you to not only share this weight loss journey with but also I have you all as my strong and amazing friends.

My calories burned today where 591, my husband, son and I went on a nice long ride. That was fun. I didn't do any strength today so I will have to double up on it the next few days. Have a great night,
    Karie
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Today I worked out like crazy! I decided to create an awesome homemade sidewalk off our back deck. I harvested rocks from a mountain near our house. That was alot of up and down the mnt with heavy rocks, then I brought them home unloaded them and got busy digging a trench to put in some boarder bricks I had purchased. I then dug out and arranged the different rocks. I thought I would get alot further but it is about 1/4 of the way done! So I will be back at it probably Monday.

1606 calories burned today!! Oh Ya!! I am beat!

I don't know what my fave part of this. Firstly the fact that you burned over 1600 calories - I am blown away by you! Great job!!! Secondly, the fact that you have a friggin mountain beside you... dang girl. I'm a prairie chick and as much a I appreciate the quiet beauty of the prairies I am so jealous that you have mountains from which you can harvest rocks! Way to go Karie!
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Hi ladies,
    I am so excited about something. My sisters and I are going to be walking in The Light The Night walk in Colorado Springs for Lukemia. I have 5 sisters so we are going to have a great little mini vaca. My brother Kehley was diagnosed with Lukemia when he was 3 and passed when he was 7. We are doing this in his honor. We made t-shirts and put a big picture of him on the back, he looks so cute in it, he was about 4. I am somewhat emotional about this but I know it is a great way to remember his beautiful spirit.
    I have the link for you all to come check out our little team page if you would like.
    http://pages.lightthenight.org/rm/CoSprngs11/Lichtenfeld

I am thankful that I have all of you to not only share this weight loss journey with but also I have you all as my strong and amazing friends.

My calories burned today where 591, my husband, son and I went on a nice long ride. That was fun. I didn't do any strength today so I will have to double up on it the next few days. Have a great night,
    Karie

what a fantastic cause. keep us posted on how it goes.
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Cardio: Enter in you calorie burns each day = 1 point
    Wednesday - 205
    Thursday - 447
    Friday - 273
    Saturday -420
    Sunday -
    Monday -
    Tuesday -

burn 2000 calories this week while rebuilding strength in my ankle.
    Wednesday- 205
    Thursday-447
    Friday- 273
    Saturday- 420
    Sunday-
    Monday-
    Tuesday-

Calistenics everyday! 50 situps, 50 Pushups, 50 leg raises/ leg and 50 reverse crunches! Will modify and add in more exercises as I am able but don't want to commit to anything that will strain the left ankle so no jumping jacks or stairs for me yet.
    Wednesday- complete
    Thursday - complete
    Friday- complete
    Saturday - completed
    Sunday - complete
    Monday -
    Tuesday -

Stay under on calories, carbs and fat everyday. Can I do this? yes I can!
    Wednesday- complete
    Thursday - complete
    Friday- complete
    Saturday - complete
    Sunday -
    Monday -
    Tuesday -
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Add atleast an extra 100 calorie workout to my routine everyday, something new.
    Burn atleast 500 calories 6 days.
    Wednesday- 809
    Thursday- 0
    Friday- 1606 Calories Burned!!!
    Saturday- 591
    Sunday- 898
    Monday-
    Tuesday-

200 sit-up's
    Wednesday- 50 sit- ups completed
    Thursday- 0
    Friday- 0
    Saturday- 0
    Sunday- 60

100 lunges
    Wednesday- 25 Lunges completed
    Thursday-0
    Friday- 0
    Sat.- 0
    Sun- 50

100 push-ups
    Wednesday 25 push-ups completed
    Thursday- 0
    Friday- 0
    Sat.-0
    Sun- 40

200 squats
    Wednesday- 25 squats Completed
    Thursday- 0
    Friday- 0
    Sat.- 0
    Sun- 40

Stay under Carbs atleast 4 days.
    Wednesday- Under carbs
    Thursday- Over carbs
    Friday- Under
    Saturday- Over
    Sunday- Under
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Wednesday- 776 cals
    Thursday- 584 cals
    Friday- 565 cals
    Saturday- 865 cals
    Sunday- 585 cals
    Monday-
    Tuesday-

200 crunches
    Thursday- 100 done
    Friday- 100 done
    Sat -30 done

100 lunges
    Thursday- 20 done
    Sat- 20 done

100 push-ups
    Thursday- 20 done
    Sat- 25 done

200 squats
    Thursday- 10 done
    Sat- 20 done

Stay under Carbs atleast 4 days-- I achieve this most of the days...so i think i can manage this.. :-)
    Wednesday- done
    Thursday- done
    Friday- done
    Sat- done
    Sun- done

No strengths done today, need to catch up in 2 days...
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Cardio: Enter in you calorie burns each day = 1 point
    Wednesday - 205
    Thursday - 447
    Friday - 273
    Saturday -420
    Sunday - 549
    Monday -
    Tuesday -

burn 2000 calories this week while rebuilding strength in my ankle.
    Wednesday- 205
    Thursday-447
    Friday- 273
    Saturday- 420
    Sunday- 594
    Monday-
    Tuesday-

Calistenics everyday! 50 situps, 50 Pushups, 50 leg raises/ leg and 50 reverse crunches! Will modify and add in more exercises as I am able but don't want to commit to anything that will strain the left ankle so no jumping jacks or stairs for me yet.
    Wednesday- complete
    Thursday - complete
    Friday- complete
    Saturday - completed
    Sunday - complete
    Monday -
    Tuesday -

Stay under on calories, carbs and fat everyday. Can I do this? yes I can!
    Wednesday- complete
    Thursday - complete
    Friday- complete
    Saturday - complete
    Sunday - complete
    Monday -
    Tuesday -
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I haven't done so great on imputting everything on mfp. so i need to go back and do that. but i'm still doing the best i can. i'm fighting a wicked cold right now. and have been under so much stress but finding that when i do workout it makes it easier to cope with! so hopefully i can get everything imputted today!!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    I haven't done so great on imputting everything on mfp. so i need to go back and do that. but i'm still doing the best i can. i'm fighting a wicked cold right now. and have been under so much stress but finding that when i do workout it makes it easier to cope with! so hopefully i can get everything imputted today!!

Hope you feel better, that is awesome you are still working out. Hope you have a great day. I always feel better after working out.
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Ladies,

Almost done with my strength challenges..yipee...

I have bought tortillas in the weekend and have no idea what to do with them.. Haven't tried it before..lol... Any ideas on veggie side pls?
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Ladies,

Almost done with my strength challenges..yipee...

I have bought tortillas in the weekend and have no idea what to do with them.. Haven't tried it before..lol... Any ideas on veggie side pls?

red, green and jalapeno peppers, tomotoes, onion and garlic. sautee with low sodium fajita mix and sprinkle a little cheese on them. warm tortillas in the oven and serve veggie fajita wraps. add a little brown rice and salsa and you got yourself a tasty meal!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    I do black beans, corn, brown rice, onion, cilantro, diced tomatoes, grn chilies and it is so yummy!

Cook the blk beans, corn, tomatoes,onions and green chilies. Add the cilantro to the rice while steaming.

I like Lynda's idea too!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Ladies,

Here comes my emotional challenge... I thought will post it before my hubby comes in or else he reads my messages...lol..

I knew about this website through my hubby initially.. But I only used this website to record my calorie intake.. Never even thought of doing any challenge.. This challenge has changed so many things in my routine... I do exercise regularly and i love my exercises these days... It has turned a couch potato to an active lady..lol.. Few times, you feel you want to share your feelings, disappointments, happiness, but you don't find anyone around.. But these days, I have got so many friends and I can just say my heart out.. It really matters to speak out when you are feeling low, and you need some motivation... This is what makes you to stay in the challenge and also stay motivated in the journey of weight loss and adopting a healthy lifestyle...

My daily routine starts and ends with mfp and all credit goes to this wonderful challenge and the lovely ladies out here... Every week, I look forward to the new challenge and would call it lifestyle makeover..lol
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Ladies,

Here comes my emotional challenge... I thought will post it before my hubby comes in or else he reads my messages...lol..

I knew about this website through my hubby initially.. But I only used this website to record my calorie intake.. Never even thought of doing any challenge.. This challenge has changed so many things in my routine... I do exercise regularly and i love my exercises these days... It has turned a couch potato to an active lady..lol.. Few times, you feel you want to share your feelings, disappointments, happiness, but you don't find anyone around.. But these days, I have got so many friends and I can just say my heart out.. It really matters to speak out when you are feeling low, and you need some motivation... This is what makes you to stay in the challenge and also stay motivated in the journey of weight loss and adopting a healthy lifestyle...

My daily routine starts and ends with mfp and all credit goes to this wonderful challenge and the lovely ladies out here... Every week, I look forward to the new challenge and would call it lifestyle makeover..lol

Anyone that stands out on your team? missed this part... i think all my team mates would stand out.. all of you have been wonderful on team support..Yay!!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Wednesday- 809
    Thursday- 0
    Saturday- 591
    Sunday- 898
    Monday- 511
    Tuesday-

200 sit-up's
    Thursday- 0
    Friday- 0
    Saturday- 0
    Sunday- 60
    Monday- 50

100 lunges
    Thursday-0
    Friday- 0
    Sat.- 0
    Sun- 50
    Monday- 50 (GOAL COMPLETE!)

100 push-ups
    Thursday- 0
    Friday- 0
    Sat.-0
    Sun- 40

200 squats
    Thursday- 0
    Friday- 0
    Sat.- 0
    Sun- 40
    Monday- 50

Wednesday- Under carbs
    Thursday- Over carbs
    Friday- Under
    Saturday- Over
    Sunday- Under
    Monday - Under (GOAL COMPLETE!)

I did a new workout dance video today so that was fun! I also did my strenght training for the day and added some 2 pound weights to my lunges and squats. I feel pretty good about today, hope the weigh in is good wednesday, I am nervous!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Wednesday- 776 cals
    Thursday- 584 cals
    Friday- 565 cals
    Saturday- 865 cals
    Sunday- 585 cals
    Monday- 624 cals
    Tuesday-

200 crunches --Completed
    Thursday- 100 done
    Friday- 100 done
    Sat -30 done

100 lunges --Completed
    Thursday- 20 done
    Sat- 20 done
    Monday-60 done

100 push-ups -- 15 more
    Thursday- 20 done
    Sat- 25 done
    Mon- 40 done

200 squats --30 more
    Thursday- 10 done
    Sat- 20 done
    Monday- 40 done

Wednesday- done
    Thursday- done
    Friday- done
    Sat- done
    Sun- done
    Mon-done

Emotional challenge- completed
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Wednesday- 809
    Thursday- 0
    Saturday- 591
    Sunday- 898
    Monday- 511
    Tuesday-

200 sit-up's
    Thursday- 0
    Friday- 0
    Saturday- 0
    Sunday- 60
    Monday- 50

100 lunges
    Thursday-0
    Friday- 0
    Sat.- 0
    Sun- 50

100 push-ups
    Thursday- 0
    Friday- 0
    Sat.-0
    Sun- 40

200 squats
    Thursday- 0
    Friday- 0
    Sat.- 0
    Sun- 40
    Monday- 50

Wednesday- Under carbs
    Thursday- Over carbs
    Friday- Under
    Saturday- Over
    Sunday- Under
    Monday - Under (GOAL COMPLETE!)

I did a new workout dance video today so that was fun! I also did my strenght training for the day and added some 2 pound weights to my lunges and squats. I feel pretty good about today, hope the weigh in is good wednesday, I am nervous!

Wtg on dance workout.. :-) Good going Karie..