TEAM GREEN- SAHMU- Go Green! (closed group)

Options

Replies

• losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    All I gotta say is...WHEW!!! I was a huffin and a puffin tonight!! I went thru 35oz of water within the workout! lol. I was expecting a step up but I guess wasn't expecting quite that lol. It was great tho!!! A little nervous how tomorrows gonna go when since a gym day too but we'll see!! So this was my day 11 day 1 of level 2!

Awesome! It took me 2 weeks to get my 10 workouts at level one (shame on me - just too much going on) But I finished level 1 this evening. I plan to start level 2 tmrw morning. Wish me luck!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I have been having a trying week, I just have been feeling a little discouraged, not sure why? I worked out today and did my step ups so it did make me feel a bit better. I am not sure what is going on with me, I just feel like I have so far to go. I will get over it I am sure but thought I would let you in on it because I know you all are here for me and maybe I just need a little kick in the rear!

Karie

**By the way I think I found a new teammate for us, I am waiting on her response.
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Karie, my dear, I have definitly been there. I AM there. It's so easy to get discouraged and so easy to give up. Here's what I keep telling myself

"If you keep at this, you WILL get the results you WANT and DESERVE!"

I literally repeat this to myself either in my head or outloud (if I'm alone). It's something that Jillian Michaels says while she's kicking my *kitten* during the 30DS workout. Cliche, perhaps, but I find it very motivating. I hope it helps you too.

Have you tried the 30DS workout? It's tough but very motivating. And It's amazing how much my stamina has improved in 10 workouts. Maybe try it as your "something new" challenge... I hope you have a good day today. Just remember you WILL succeed at this. And we'll all be right here cheering you on as you do!
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I have been having a trying week, I just have been feeling a little discouraged, not sure why? I worked out today and did my step ups so it did make me feel a bit better. I am not sure what is going on with me, I just feel like I have so far to go. I will get over it I am sure but thought I would let you in on it because I know you all are here for me and maybe I just need a little kick in the rear!

Karie

**By the way I think I found a new teammate for us, I am waiting on her response.

Morning Karie,

I think your loss of 20 lbs should be your motivator.. Just take a sticky note and write in caps " YOU CAN DO IT" and put it in your Kitchen, your bedroom and where ever you go.. It just keeps you reminding again and again... You could even look at your fav dress which you wish you wear but doesnt fit... may be if you have tank top (I remember you saying this)... Hope this helps...

Oops it is 23 lbs i guess and a plus on your motivation scale too....
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Thanks ladies, I feel much better this morning. I appreciate your responses it does help. I CAN DO THIS AND I WILL! I hope you all have a great day!
    Karie
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    I just did kickboxing boot camp on netflicks!! Wow kicked my butt!! I am beat. I hope you all are having a great day.

Try something new Challenge: Complete!
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    Afternoon Ladies,

I'd just like to introduce myself as I just joined your group! My name is Cathleen, I'm a college senior! I'm graduating in december...two and a half years after graduating high school, because I started a year early and am ending a semester early. I really let myself go my freshman year and am working on getting back on track to make for a smoother transition when I finish school. We all owe it to ourselves to be the best we can be, so here I am putting in my effort! Keep up the great work everyone. =)
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    I just did kickboxing boot camp on netflicks!! Wow kicked my butt!! I am beat. I hope you all are having a great day.

Try something new Challenge: Complete!

Yay!! You are awesome... I know kickboxing is hard, even I tried it the other day but not for 70 mins... :-)
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Afternoon Ladies,

I'd just like to introduce myself as I just joined your group! My name is Cathleen, I'm a college senior! I'm graduating in december...two and a half years after graduating high school, because I started a year early and am ending a semester early. I really let myself go my freshman year and am working on getting back on track to make for a smoother transition when I finish school. We all owe it to ourselves to be the best we can be, so here I am putting in my effort! Keep up the great work everyone. =)

Hey Cathleen,

Welcome to the team and to the challenge... We have a wonderful team here and everyone one motivate and encourage each other..

Go team green....
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Afternoon Ladies,

Hi Cathleen,
    Welcome to the group we are happy to have you!

I am one tired girl today I burned 1003 calories!! I was on a roll but now i am super tired. lol I feel great though, I hope you all had a fantastic day!
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Afternoon Ladies,

Hi! So glad you have joined us! Let me introduce myself: my name is Lynda, I'm 26 years old, married and have a one year old son named Caleb. I've struggled with my weight for far too long so I decided to do something about it 3 months ago. I've lost 26lbs since then and am working to lose another 50. That will put me at 185 and then I will reevaluate my goals. I'm currently getting my *kitten* kicked by the 30DS workout dvd and loving every minute of it! Go Green!!
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    I am one tired girl today I burned 1003 calories!! I was on a roll but now i am super tired. lol I feel great though, I hope you all had a fantastic day!

oh my lord! that is fantastic!! great job Karie! that must have been one hell of a workout - make sure you stretch out your muscles before bed so you don't cramp up over night.
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Ok girls, update on where I'mat. Struggled through a miserable day at work. Came home to a cranky teething baby and an equally cranky hubby (due to the teething baby I'm sure). Put the baby to sleep, sent the hubby out to a friend's to relax and drink beer and then I got to working out. i just completed day 11 of the 30ds workout. That's the first day of level 2 and oh my goodness did it ever kick my *kitten*. Felt great though :) After that i got some serious housecleaning done as one of my cousins is coming to stay with us until after my grandma's funeral. So I worked up one heck of a sweat cleaning my basement to get it ready for her and her 2 kids.

The funeral is scheduled for Tuesday. I'm dreading it more than I can say. Im doing my best to stay busy and active and not think about it. Hope everyone has a great evening.
  • babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    big hug girl!!!!

I can relate about the level 2 shred....It kicked my rear yesterday bad! today wasn't as bad but still rough and i can feel it today! hope it goes easier for you!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Ok girls, update on where I'mat. Struggled through a miserable day at work. Came home to a cranky teething baby and an equally cranky hubby (due to the teething baby I'm sure). Put the baby to sleep, sent the hubby out to a friend's to relax and drink beer and then I got to working out. i just completed day 11 of the 30ds workout. That's the first day of level 2 and oh my goodness did it ever kick my *kitten*. Felt great though :) After that i got some serious housecleaning done as one of my cousins is coming to stay with us until after my grandma's funeral. So I worked up one heck of a sweat cleaning my basement to get it ready for her and her 2 kids.

The funeral is scheduled for Tuesday. I'm dreading it more than I can say. Im doing my best to stay busy and active and not think about it. Hope everyone has a great evening.

My son has been super cranky too with teething makes for a long day. I don't know how you do it all of it. I am nervous about returning to work and still having time for everything else but you are showing me it can be done! Great job. I hope your weekend is awesome and your little one gets over the teething. I really want to try that 30 day shred sounds like a great workout. Tomorrow is a new day and it will get better for you I am sure.
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Ladies,

For the first time, I saw that I have lost 0.2 lbs..Feeling was good... :-)
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Hi Teams!!
    I hope you are all doing fantastic!!
    I have created a spreadsheet for our group. Please go to it and fill in your points and weight loss for the last 3 weeks. If you are a new person you can give yourself full points for the weeks you where not here. Captains please fill in your Team points (the ones you get for the whole team completing each challenge and the weight loss point and the recipe winner point) I am so glad I finally figured out how to do this! I started to fill in everyones info but figured it would be much easier for everyone to just go there and fill it in themselves.
    We have a pretty large group and now you can see who else is in this challenge on the other teams easier. If you need help let me know but I tried to make it pretty simple.

If I put anyones info in wrong you can go ahead and just fix it, I am sorry if I did.

Here is the link.
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnwPqv9GV3KzdGUxdVFLcVdiZmFOVmQzbmd1Y3RCOEE&hl=en_US
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I hope you are all having a great weekend. Today I went to a yard sale and scorred a treadmill for 40 bucks!!!! Ya you read it right 40 bucks!!! How exciting and I got a exercise ball too. I am so excited about this, I was worried about my winter workouts but I feel so much better about it now.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Ladies,

For the first time, I saw that I have lost 0.2 lbs..Feeling was good... :-)

Yay!!! Yay!!! Renu I am so happy for you! You are so positive and you deserve this, congrats!
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Ladies,

I am so excited today..I started my dance practice, began with some yoga stretching.. After first 5 mins, my legs were aching, but if i give up now, i will never be able to do..so managed to do for 21 mins at a stretch.. then I realized this form of dance includes everything from staying in squat position for 21 mins and moving your body, touching your toes, yoga postures, stretching...what else can i ask for?? I'm sweating like a pig...lol Still to go..I have kept the deadline as tomorrow evening to complete my choreography and my husband wants to see full dance tomorrow evening...hahah...I have 3 dances for 17 mins.. First one is for all the mommies out here... It describes the naughty son and his mom is trying to pamper him..I have to enact this and show.. Second dance, this small kid is grown up and all handsome, and it is said that he has so many lovers and he is married to 16,000 wives..Just imagine... one of the lover wants to go with him to he banks of a river and she tries to convince him... and last dance is pure footsteps ( where I am totally exhausted..lol)

Still to practice a lot...catch ya later.. :-)