TEAM GREEN- SAHMU- Go Green! (closed group)

Options

Replies

• babydbones
    babydbones Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Karie...I'm sorry to have messed up my one post...I had copied it when i was writing it cuz my stupid computer keeps shutting this website down on me and i loose stuff and must have missed the part I wrote about you :( I wasn't leaving you out!!!

So Karie...With everything you've gone thru, you are a true inspiration! I am very motivated by you and very glad to 'know' you. You are always so supportive and you do a great job keeping everyone involved! Thank you!
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I might not be on much for the next few days. I just heard that my maternal grandmother passed away last night. less than a month after my paternal grandma passed. I will still be logging food/exercise on my phone cuz I use the app for that, but if I'm less chatty on here that's why. Doesn't mean I'm abandoning the team tho. Just gotta take care of family.
    L.

I am so sorry Lynda, take care of yourself and your family. We are here whenever you need us. I don't know if this will help or hinder but I think when older people pass away in such a close time frame they where true soulmates.
  • renubhat_82
    renubhat_82 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Try something New! - be it take a class somewhere, try a new workout video, give running a shot, etc. etc x 1 day---tried out Zumba today, wow that was amazing...want to try it once more, it was tiring...enjoyed!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Try something New! - be it take a class somewhere, try a new workout video, give running a shot, etc. etc x 1 day---tried out Zumba today, wow that was amazing...want to try it once more, it was tiring...enjoyed!

Great job Renu, that is what I am going to try as well. I have had the cds for awhile but I have been workingout outside everyday. Wish me luck!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Has anyone seen Tamra???? I hope she is alright. I just need her points and weigh in and then we are all set to post to the main thread.
    Karie
  • renubhat_82
    Options

Great job Renu, that is what I am going to try as well. I have had the cds for awhile but I have been workingout outside everyday. Wish me luck!

I am sure you will have loads of fun and burn your calories as well...Good luck!
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    Tamra has decided to leave the team. I am sad that she is leaving but wish her the best. We need to find someone to fill her spot!
    I will add up our points and weight loss in a few.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Team Green

25 that's without Tamra, Great job ladies!!!!

Weight loss:
    I only saw my loss of 2.4lbs, Deanna I didn't see your weigh-in.

Karie
  • babydbones
    Options
    Karie I'm down 2 pounds.
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    GREEN TEAM STATS FOR WEEK 3:

Lynda- 5
    Renu- 5
    Deanna- 5

+ 5 points for all completing 5 of the challenges! Great Job Team Green!
    Total Points for Green Team: 25

Weigh Ins:
    Karie- 2.4
    Deanna- 2
    Lynda-0
    Renu 7.4

Total Loss for Green Team = 4.4 lbs.

Great Job ladies, we all completed our challenge this week and that is fantastic!
    Renu- dont worry about your gain, next week I am sure you will have a great loss. It probably wasn't even a gain it was probably that your scale was off before.

We need to find a new teammate so be on the lookout.
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    GREEN TEAM STATS FOR WEEK 3:

Lynda- 5
    Renu- 5
    Deanna- 5

+ 5 points for all completing 5 of the challenges! Great Job Team Green!
    Total Points for Green Team: 25

Weigh Ins:
    Karie- 2.4
    Deanna- 2
    Lynda-0
    Renu 7.4

Total Loss for Green Team = 4.4 lbs.

Great Job ladies, we all completed our challenge this week and that is fantastic!
    Renu- dont worry about your gain, next week I am sure you will have a great loss. It probably wasn't even a gain it was probably that your scale was off before.

We need to find a new teammate so be on the lookout.

Karie,

You read my mind so well...Was about this post that... :-)

Ladies,

25 points with four in the team is awesome!
    Go team green...
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Adding on to this, I have a great news to share... I am super super excited... I have got a chance to perform my dance on Sunday 21st august at the ISKCON temple which I have been waiting for months now...Finally after much of pestering, I got it...I am so happy and now I have one more reason to lose weight and look better... Although I may not look best at this weight, but yes it will be a good motivator for my future programs....
  • NewLife_11
    Options
    Adding on to this, I have a great news to share... I am super super excited... I have got a chance to perform my dance on Sunday 21st august at the ISKCON temple which I have been waiting for months now...Finally after much of pestering, I got it...I am so happy and now I have one more reason to lose weight and look better... Although I may not look best at this weight, but yes it will be a good motivator for my future programs....

That is awesome Renu!! I am so happy for you, I am sure you will do an amzing job! What a great day for you!
  • renubhat_82
    Options

That is awesome Renu!! I am so happy for you, I am sure you will do an amzing job! What a great day for you!

yes Karie, I am so happy and now that I have to practice daily, will shred most of my access fat also.. Indian classical dance burns so many calories, i guess its around 400-600 cals per hour...actually had tears in my eyes when I read the mail... Will have to finalize on the songs and choreograph them.. Also, I have 4 new students joining from monday...Yay!!!
  • losinit_4_good
    losinit_4_good Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Renu,
    So happy foryou about the dancing! That calorie burn is amazing! Make sure to keep us posted on how the chereography comes together!
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Managed to get in an hour long walk today. Not the powerwalk I would usually go for, but more of a relaxed pace. Still, considering the lack of sleep I had last night and the crazy stress of the next few days I think that's pretty good. I'm going to try to do my 30ds workout later today. Luckily my hubby is helping me remember to eat. Thank goodness for support systems
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Renu,
    So happy foryou about the dancing! That calorie burn is amazing! Make sure to keep us posted on how the chereography comes together!

Sure Lynda... and you know what..for this week's challenge for rewarding ourselves with something like bubble bath etc... I was confused with what to do...but now I'm going to get make up items for my dance in the weekend... :-)
  • renubhat_82
    Options
    Ladies,

I did my step ups today, but how we actually count..one step up equals- step up and down is it?

I did 94 steps ups and down together in 3 mins, so i guess it is 47 steps in 3 mins....

Go team green... :-)
  • babydbones
    Options
    All I gotta say is...WHEW!!! I was a huffin and a puffin tonight!! I went thru 35oz of water within the workout! lol. I was expecting a step up but I guess wasn't expecting quite that lol. It was great tho!!! A little nervous how tomorrows gonna go when since a gym day too but we'll see!! So this was my day 11 day 1 of level 2!
  • losinit_4_good
    Options
    Karie I'm down 2 pounds.

congrats!