My 30 Day Shred Results (Pics)!!!!

Options
abby459
abby459 Posts: 748 Member
Ok so I am utterly embarassed to post this pics....but I am proud of the change so here goes nothing!!! I did 30 DS, 10 days at level 1, 10 days at level 2, then only 5 days at level 3 because my dvd got scratched and it wouldnt play level 3.....so at that time I switched to Ripped in 30 and did 5 days of level 1. I took 2 days off somewhere in the process.
These are my results in inches and photos....
SW: 151 lb
EW: 148.5 lb

Inches lost:
Waist 34--->30
Hips 41---->37.5
L Thigh 25.5--->24
R Thigh 26---->24

Total inches lost: 11 !!!!
Total lbs lost: 2.5......not much but a huge difference in the pics

DSCF2342-1_edited-1-1.gif

DSCF2339-1_edited-1-1.gif

DSCF2344-1_edited-1-1.gif

Replies

• kaizo
    kaizo Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic results!! Well done! :)
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    awesome job! Today was Day 1 for me, and I love knowing that there is a benefit to this craziness! Congrats!!!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing! You are the living proof that inches matter more than lbs!

I'm only at day 7 but you inspire me to keep up with it!

Well done!
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job Girl!! Tomorrow is my last day of 30DS so i hope my after pics will be as good as yours :happy: I'll be moving onto RI30!!
  • betty51
    Options
    Thats so awesome !! It really does show a huge difference
  • thereseofdoom
    thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What an amazing result! I'm on day 5 of Level 3 today. I haven't lost a single pound, but I can tell I've lost major inches. I wish I would have taken measurements and pictures!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I m starting tonight :)
  • iElliie
    iElliie Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME. You look Great!
  • Lets_Do_It
    Options
    Oh my! You look fantastic! :D In just 30 days you've done what I did in 6 months! Great job!
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Insane! It looks like you've dropped at least 15 pounds! Keep up the great work and congrats on such a great success :)
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Utterly amazing!!! I'm doing L2 right now and hating it but am going to kick it up a notch tomorrow! Thanks for the inspiration :smile:
  • lovecrystaljoy
    lovecrystaljoy Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    WOW Nice Job hun! Did you get a tan too
  • Samerah12
    Samerah12 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm seriously saving this thread to post on all of those threads complaining about the number on the scale. You look GREAT!!! I can't believe thats only 30 days of work! I'm about to start the 30DS myself so that is totally awesome to see!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Wow- Congrats!!! You look great!
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look fantastic! i'm almost done my 30 days myself though i don't think my results are as awesome and pronounced as yours.

question: did you do all the plyometric jump stuff (that natalie does) or did you stick with the easier-on-the-joints moves? particularly levels 2 and 3...
  • MrsPike07
    Options
    Wow!!! Awesome results!!! I have been doing 30ds but havent been as good about doing it everyday as I should be. Your results inspire me to continue on!!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    HOLY ****!!

that is some serious results!!

you are amazing!! this makes me want to actually finish the 30DS now :) I am SO IMPRESSED AND PROUD OF YOU!! you have proved that if you keep moving forward and stay dedicated you can truly make a difference in yourself and motivate others to do the same! and i know you are super proud of yourself ! way to go girl!
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! 4 inches off your waist!! Impressive results! Jillian Michael's should be paying you to promote her DVD's.
  • krisntraining
    krisntraining Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is great! Thanks for sharing your results and keeping the rest of us motivated!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Wow. Unbelievable and so amazing! Great job!

You probably have one of the biggest changes with 30DS that I've seen on here. That is crazy. You seriously made a huge difference in only 30 days. Go you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!