Less Alcohol - APRIL 2021 - One Day At A Time

Replies

• lmlmrn
    lmlmrn Posts: 782 Member
    @chocolate_owl CUTE kitty! of course the closet looks great too

AF tonight and last night after my weekend mini vacay. with a few drinks Sat and Sun.

I was finally able to schedule my 2nd covid shot, I am not looking forward to it.

Some of you were talking about hanging onto those 'skinny clothes' and how you did not like your 'fat clothes'. I have in my past kept clothes for years always hoping I could fit back into them, but like chocolate_owl, I let them go about 4 years ago. It was scary but then somehow it made a mental shift in me that 'when' I got to 'the size' I would enjoy wearing the new clothes I would pick. It motivated me more to be a better me and stop really worrying about 'the size'. It was learning to like me at MY size, which ever one it was.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    edited April 2021
    1 glass of wine with dinner. At least I'm not drinking half or the whole bottle these days!

@chocolate_owl - closet reorg ... I love it and hate it too. A couple of years ago I put all my smaller clothes upstairs in another closet. Now that I've lost 40 lbs many of them fit but they are not my lifestyle now ... so tossing and working on my new personal style while I still try to lose the rest of this darn weight! Lots to go but the new dresses and shirts were really inspiring as I slipped on old pants that I had to wear belts with to hold them up :)
    I hope that you find joy when looking at your clean closet. Love the kitty!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,546 Member
    I love when people post pictures!
    @chocolate_owl
    What a great shot of your cat!!
  • TinaLeigh67
    TinaLeigh67 Posts: 669 Member
    @dethstar77 thank you!