Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 3,798 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,798 Member
    Pancakes, pancakes, pancakes.

I go to bed happy I’ll be having them for breakfast and wake up happy I am having them for breakfast.

I had to stop myself from making a batch for snacks this afternoon.
  • VegjoyPVegjoyP Member Posts: 1,763 Member Member Posts: 1,763 Member
    Once again my Just Egg Plant based
  • YaaaahJoliYaaaahJoli Member Posts: 33 Member Member Posts: 33 Member
    EggLife egg white wraps! They are tasty af, low in calories and high in protein. I'm currently going through a 6 pack per day which is unsustainable but in the meantime...YOEO (you only egg once...?)
  • YaaaahJoliYaaaahJoli Member Posts: 33 Member Member Posts: 33 Member
    Lucky Foods Kimchi Spicy Hot Sauce

yuuuummmmmm
  • southkonahisouthkonahi Member Posts: 137 Member Member Posts: 137 Member
    Well obviously my obsession today was Margaretta Pizza (IOW, diced tomato topped, cracker-thin dough). 900 calories total, and I ate ever bite by the end of the day. Calorie count I didn't go too far off the rails, since I otherwise just had salad and a protein drink.
  • tdsimoes67tdsimoes67 Member Posts: 18 Member Member Posts: 18 Member
    rapini, cook 2 bunches a week and it is my side for everything.
  • lemurcat2lemurcat2 Member Posts: 7,569 Member Member Posts: 7,569 Member
    Asparagus
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 316 Member Member Posts: 316 Member
    It’s been hard to not drown everything in garlic and butter lately :D
  • southkonahisouthkonahi Member Posts: 137 Member Member Posts: 137 Member
    Well obviously my obsession today was Margaretta Pizza (IOW, diced tomato topped, cracker-thin dough). 900 calories total, and I ate ever bite by the end of the day. Calorie count I didn't go too far off the rails, since I otherwise just had salad and a protein drink.

I have no obsession today, because my scale was up a pound this morning. It is impossible to have gained a pound due to my 300 extra daily calories eaten yesterday. BUT, perhaps the pizza had more salt than I usually eat, so it's water weight. I'll know by tomorrow. Meanwhile, the scale reading has killed my appetite.
    edited May 5
  • BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Member Posts: 1,677 Member Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    Recently been obsessed with (new to me) Chickpea Sandwich Fillings. Loving a Curried version just now - many of them are made with mayonnaise or tahini (total no-no for calories for me), but I’m finding ways to lighten them up significantly without sacrificing taste or texture. 😊

Planning to branch out into other types of beans - batch of Red Kidney Beans on the stove as I type. 😋
  • desertfoxcoffeedesertfoxcoffee Member Posts: 36 Member Member Posts: 36 Member
    Korean food in general.
  • lemurcat2lemurcat2 Member Posts: 7,569 Member Member Posts: 7,569 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    Avocado finished with flaked sea salt

Agreed. Over the weekend I had a breakfast of that, mandarins, and cottage cheese, and it was lovely.
  • daltontfdaltontf Member Posts: 63 Member Member Posts: 63 Member
    Anything I can try in the air fryer I just bought.
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,817 Member Member Posts: 6,817 Member
    jalywe73l0o2.jpeg
    This on everything ! Steamed broccoli, wraps, chicken, salad, etc
  • AmyE26AmyE26 Member, Premium Posts: 36 Member Member, Premium Posts: 36 Member
    Sushi, my 15 year old daughter loves it too and wants to go to a sushi restaurant for her birthday :)
  • girlwithcurls2girlwithcurls2 Member Posts: 2,171 Member Member Posts: 2,171 Member
    Asparagus cut from the garden. I had no idea that eating it raw was delicious until I grew it myself. I'm up to my eyeballs in the stuff. And chard. SOOO much chard, lol.

Oh, and while you're talking about being obsessed... Red Vines. Stop. Buying. Red. Vines. :neutral:
  • girlwithcurls2girlwithcurls2 Member Posts: 2,171 Member Member Posts: 2,171 Member
    AmyE26 wrote: »
    Sushi, my 15 year old daughter loves it too and wants to go to a sushi restaurant for her birthday :)

^and this

My high school senior LOVES sushi and during COVID, a new place opened up that is only 2 min away. Delicious, fresh sushi. When their dad has to go in for work, we plan our sushi lunch together :)