April 15: 207.6
    April 22: 203.4
    April 29: 201.6
    April: -6 lbs!

May 6: 200.4
    May 13: 196.6
    May 20: 193.4
    May 27: 191.6

This week I hit a milestone! I have lost 30lbs since February. I am so grateful to be able to do everything I have done to get here. Now to keep on my path! We are heading into a four day weekend and this year I will not be indulging in all (only a few!) of the fun foods so that next year I can, in moderation. A few sacrifices this year for a lifetime of moderation.

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations on achieving that milestone. You've got the right idea: sacrifice now for your future reward, and once you get to your goal, adopt an attitude of a "lifetime of moderation". :D
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    lperkins5 wrote: »
    RubyRed427 wrote: »
    Made some good choices this week: worked out twice (weights and elliptical); cooked a delicious healthy meal twice, limited snacking because I ate it all already LOL, and limited the sweets at worked.

@RubyRed427

Look at you! You go girl... :)

I just ordered prepared keto meals from Factor, they come next week, I'll let you know how it goes...

Thanks!
    I found some great Keto items at Costco the other day. There was Keto granola (delicious) which I add to my Greek yogurt. Keto crackers and of course my fav Keto salted caramel ice cream bars for 180 calories and so fulfilling. I saw many more Keto labeled items there.