Thats amazing! Great Job!
  • Babygirl082578
    Babygirl082578 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Those are some amazing results!
  • vodkalady
    vodkalady Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That is really impressive I keep hearing about this 30 day shred will have to check it out. Well done.

Its totaly worth the money....I only paid about $5 on amazon.com and I think its about $9 at walmart or target....and all you need is a small set of weights...nothing else!!!

what exactly is the 30 ds ?????? you make me wanna cry for I only wish I could look like that you LOOK AWESOME .... keep it up...
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options

what exactly is the 30 ds ?????? you make me wanna cry for I only wish I could look like that you LOOK AWESOME .... keep it up...

30 Day Shred is a work-out DVD by Jillian Michaels (one of the trainers from TVs Biggest Loser show)....Each day is only 25mins long (including warmup and cool down) She does ciruits of 3 mins strength training, 2 mins cardio, 1 min of abs....does that sequence in 3 different cicuits. It was great for me because I had a hard time committing to any longer length workout.
  • abby459
    Options
    hey i've been doing the 30 day shred for two weeks and decided to try this site again. how do i add the 30 day shred to my exercises?

Either use "circuit training, general" or if you have a HRM then add your own exercise!!
  • arodzwife
    Options
    wow thats amazing!
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!!! Great job!!!!
  • vodkalady
    Options

30 Day Shred is a work-out DVD by Jillian Michaels (one of the trainers from TVs Biggest Loser show)....Each day is only 25mins long (including warmup and cool down) She does ciruits of 3 mins strength training, 2 mins cardio, 1 min of abs....does that sequence in 3 different cicuits. It was great for me because I had a hard time committing to any longer length workout.

is there any floor work .... for I have degenrative disc disease ( spelling is wrong sorry ) ...... so any floor work / bending can be very tricky for me .......
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    Options
    great job! that is a big difference. congrats! thanks for sharing! keep it up!
  • windseeker
    windseeker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What a GREAT reminder to not just focus on the scale. Thank you!!!
  • afiyap
    Options
    Wow! You look great, you have sold me on this workout. Headed to target now!
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! I am on Day 1 of level 2... I am SO EXCITED!!
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice job
  • abby459
    Options

...is there any floor work .... for I have degenrative disc disease ( spelling is wrong sorry ) ...... so any floor work / bending can be very tricky for me .......

most of the ab work is on the floor....the other stuff is mostly standing
  • Missy0104
    Options
    .......running to dust off my 30 day shred DVD.............

Amazing!
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! That right there is why the tape measure matters so much more than the scale. Amazing progress and only 2.5 lbs! You look so good!
  • Missy0104
    Options
    That right there is why the tape measure matters so much more than the scale. Amazing progress and only 2.5 lbs!

I was just thinking that!!!
  • johanna_elaine
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of level one, I hope my end results look
    As great as yours!!
  • vodkalady
    Options

...is there any floor work .... for I have degenrative disc disease ( spelling is wrong sorry ) ...... so any floor work / bending can be very tricky for me .......

most of the ab work is on the floor....the other stuff is mostly standing

ok well lets see what I can do ...... getting dvd tonight .......wish me the best,,,,,, thanks alot for the insperation ...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!