GIFt us your lifts! (or other achievements!)

Options

Replies

• KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,559 Member
    Options
    I have managed to do three lifting sessions this week! One more day and I finished week one of an 8 wk program my friend tailored for me.

Here's a quick snapshot of today's work...
    ru8pe6c7hytj.gif

Pin press, Incline press, face pulls, tricep pullovers, skull crushers, reverse (banded) curls behind the head presses.

Awesome as always, S.

Thank you! 😊
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    jhiezrwlwzb4.jpeg

Quick GIFs. Not my best efforts, but I’d already biked, run and done a hot power class when I did these. 1,000 is a BFD for me and I needed to mark the milestone.

n1tvd68p2cju.gif

ttjy0srixzul.gif
    6q7c746nlmwe.gif

I think you should totally learn how to do windmills !!! I think you are bad as5

https://youtu.be/0dB7JjpBMtI
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,449 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    I think you should totally learn how to do windmills !!! I think you are bad as5

https://youtu.be/0dB7JjpBMtI

Thank you! That looks like fun and that guy’s voice is mesmerizing. He could totally run a yoga nidra meditation. My son-in-law, the one with the doctorate in random number mathematics or some such craziness, was known for his break dancing skills. Hmmm…….
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    jhiezrwlwzb4.jpeg

Quick GIFs. Not my best efforts, but I’d already biked, run and done a hot power class when I did these. 1,000 is a BFD for me and I needed to mark the milestone.

n1tvd68p2cju.gif

ttjy0srixzul.gif
    6q7c746nlmwe.gif

If I tried this.. I might end up with a nosebleed! Hahaha that's awesome!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,449 Member
    Options
    Well... I completed day 4 of week 1! First week (of 8) in the books!
    e14b1rm6f3na.gif

This has been challenging for me, as there are movements in this program I haven't done before, terms I'm unfamiliar with, and calls for equipment I don't necessarily have - so I've needed to sub in some resistance band work. Not being 100% confident in what I'm doing causes me a lot of anxiety, but I DID IT, and that is huge.

I now pre-try the exercises I don't know, the day before to make sure I know what I'm doing and how, and try to have it all planned for go time.

I'm actually kind of proud! And sore. Very very sore! 😂😂

You really are a kick *kitten* Amazon.

I am in such awe.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    You really are a kick *kitten* Amazon.

I am in such awe.

😊🥰🤗 Thank you so much! ❤️
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Well... I completed day 4 of week 1! First week (of 8) in the books!
    e14b1rm6f3na.gif

This has been challenging for me, as there are movements in this program I haven't done before, terms I'm unfamiliar with, and calls for equipment I don't necessarily have - so I've needed to sub in some resistance band work. Not being 100% confident in what I'm doing causes me a lot of anxiety, but I DID IT, and that is huge.

I now pre-try the exercises I don't know, the day before to make sure I know what I'm doing and how, and try to have it all planned for go time.

I'm actually kind of proud! And sore. Very very sore! 😂😂

Killin it yo
  • dsc84
    dsc84 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    lzocvws5h8ds.gif

You're killing it like always. Looks like you are re-energized and going hard after it.
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    dsc84 wrote: »
    lzocvws5h8ds.gif

You're killing it like always. Looks like you are re-energized and going hard after it.

Thank you, I am trying!

I confess... The idea of trying to fit in 4 workouts a week for 8 weeks seems almost impossible... But I'll take it one day at a time!

I'm a bit down.. Last nights squats kicked my butt... And they were only 140lb. I feel like I lost so much and I still have a hip thing going on.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    lzocvws5h8ds.gif

Thank you, I am trying!

I confess... The idea of trying to fit in 4 workouts a week for 8 weeks seems almost impossible... But I'll take it one day at a time!

I'm a bit down.. Last nights squats kicked my butt... And they were only 140lb. I feel like I lost so much and I still have a hip thing going on.

The depth on your squats was amazing! Just keep giving it your best effort, you can do it!
  • KickassAmazon76
    Options
    lzocvws5h8ds.gif

Thank you, I am trying!

The depth on your squats was amazing! Just keep giving it your best effort, you can do it!

Aww thank you! I sure feel it today. My quads and glutes are on strike. ❤️
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,364 Member
    Options
    Week 2 done!

I am super proud that I am doing this. I was afraid I would bail, but so far, two weeks done. It's feeling doable!

140bgd3euab5.gif

Also, most I've done in a set, assisted.
    3edrj88g7r7l.gif

So inspiring Sandy
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @KickassAmazon76
    Week 2 done!

I am super proud that I am doing this. I was afraid I would bail, but so far, two weeks done. It's feeling doable!

What program are you running?