Welcome to the new Community design. We know there are some big changes to get used to as well some challenges and bugs. Please check out our post about New Updates To The Community as well as Outstanding Bugs. We will continue to collect feedback and bug issues and will work to make improvements.

Write just 1 tip which triggered your weight loss.

Replies

• PepeLPew
    PepeLPew Posts: 90 Member
    Losing a colleague years ago. Made me realize life was precious. Precious enough to appreciate taking things day by day, and that meant making healthy food choices, tracking and letting my inner beast out for exercise.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,488 Member
    Logging for sure.
  • SL62814
    SL62814 Posts: 22 Member
    I have started eating clean which is really helping me in losing my kilos, also the ginihealth’s weight management program came out to be very beneficial for me.
  • MrsDogLady
    MrsDogLady Posts: 147 Member
    Using a meal planner. I hit the cookbooks and online resources to locate the best-for-me (and delicious), healthy meals I could make. Then I froze them into pre-measured portions. It really makes a difference. Just inventory the freezer and write your meals in for the week. Log in during the week what you to need to buy/prepare for the freezer for next week. Makes it easier to log into MFP too!
  • Lynnsgoals2020
    Lynnsgoals2020 Posts: 308 Member
    Never forgetting my 'why'.
  • EMc8800
    EMc8800 Posts: 15 Member
    An old picture 🤭
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 302 Member
    Not a tip but I've had health issues that made me want to be as healthy as I can be.