Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Goal: Maintaining Weight
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Write just 1 tip which triggered your weight loss.

123457»

Replies

• LatrellisLatrellis Member Posts: 41 Member Member Posts: 41 Member
    When I found out my A1C was actually 6.0, scared me into finally starting to lose weight.
  • LatrellisLatrellis Member Posts: 41 Member Member Posts: 41 Member
    Increasing protein (and decreasing the tons of fruit I ate daily).
  • jenwiifitjenwiifit Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    I reckon cutting out alcohol or reducing considerably is going to help me
  • jenwiifitjenwiifit Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    And recording what I eat
  • losingforlyfelosingforlyfe Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    My trigger was being hospitalized twice for high blood pressure. I was on two blood pressure meds and also feeding one through an IV however, my blood pressure was still extremely high. I was scared for my life and wanted to live more than anything!!!
  • dethstar77dethstar77 Member Posts: 44 Member Member Posts: 44 Member
    Portion control
  • ladyoftherocksladyoftherocks Member Posts: 60 Member Member Posts: 60 Member
    Since I'm not sure if you are asking what made you start losing weight or tip that helped you lose weight I'll answer both. Finding out my BMI was 28.2 is what motivated me to start losing weight, because I had no idea it was that high.

I have only been on here 6 days so obviously don't have weightloss to show off yet but counting calories has made me make some realization like I had no idea how much creamer I was using in my coffee and how many calories it was. First I went down to double the serving size and today I went down to the actual serving size and was shocked that I was still fine with it after a couple sips!
  • meeppeepneepmeeppeepneep Member Posts: 37 Member Member Posts: 37 Member
    Not skipping every meal and then eating an entire pizza for dinner.