Leslie Sansone - Walking at Home - September Challenge

Options

Replies

• mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I have totally lost track, guess I will have to catch up next round. You are all doing great though! Keep it up.

I love the extra push the 3 mile is giving me, I was really stuck on the 2 mile for awhile.
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I need to get going! Only 8 walking miles so far, but also have done 5 Zumba sessions as well. Hoping to get some major walking in when going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter this week when my friend comes into town!

As for hitting that plateay, I had hit one a few weeks ago. Well, I say mini-plateau. The meeting that week was, ironically, about hitting plateaus and how to get over it. She said to mix it up, so I tried to put more emphasis on eating more protein at lunch. Switching your exercise a little. With that kick, I've lost about 7 pounds in the last two weeks.
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    week 1 11.550

week 2:12.1

week 3: 2.626//
  • courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I guess I took an unplanned 4 day weekend from WAH Amp up Challenge for my birthday. I will be back at it tomorrow.

Tuesday's Challenge:

50 push-ups

50 squat jumps
  • fozziewaca
    Options
    Crossed the halfway point! Hope to stay on schedule for the rest of the month.

Goal: 55mi Completed: 28mi
  • yellodaysee
    yellodaysee Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    How does everyone else log their "Leslie miles"? I have just been logging it as "walking 5.0" Am I giving myself too much credit? I'm still a bit new to MFP and trying to get the hang of it! :-)
  • Pam3
    Options
    week 1 11.550

week 3: 2.626// 2.374//
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    How does everyone else log their "Leslie miles"? I have just been logging it as "walking 5.0" Am I giving myself too much credit? I'm still a bit new to MFP and trying to get the hang of it! :-)

I've wondered this too, it seems it should be more than just the miles walked because of all the arm movements and the ones that use the weights or bands. I am logging the 3 mile walk as walking 4.5. So far I have not done any of the higher mile walks so not sure about them.

It appears I did not set a goal on here but I think I meant to set it as 63 for the 21 days at 3 miles each. I am at 25 as of today so will need to kick it up a notch to meet that goal. Nice to finally be back on track though. You all are doing great, we need a spreadsheet!
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    September Goal: 30 miles
    Miles today: 1 miles
    Miles to goal: 23 miles
    Total Miles: 7 miles
    Mini Challenge: Done! My 2 year old did the jump squats with me. He thought that they were so much fun!
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    I don't think I logged in last night to record how many miles I did yesterday. That's what happens when you do WATP late at night!
    So day 12 of September walking challenge.... WATP 3 Fast miles.
    Tonight, for day 13 of the challenge, I did the same thing....3 Fast miles.

September gGoal- 50 miles
    Miles walked so far - 40
    Miles to go - 10
  • carleighp47
    Options
    Worked out a couple times this week...walking, elliptical, treadmill, stair climber, etc. I plan to REALLY do some miles this week. Hoping to do Leslie Sanson's 5 mile walk a couple of times.

I think I just passed my first plateau [pause for cheering]!! I am so excited! I was at a plateau for a MONTH!! After only a month of being on this "diet". So I was REALLY discouraged. I weighed in the other day and I lost 2.4 lbs last week!! I hope the trend keeps up, cause I'm sure busting my *kitten* at the gym! I'm ready for it to pay off!

I'll up date later this week after I do some more miles.

exercise.png

9491161.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    Today's Mini Challenge:

50 jump ropes

50 squat kicks (alternating legs, right and left side =1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AphEUx47i5U
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Did my 5 miles for the day! I still have yesterday's squat jumps plus today's MCs to go....But I WILL get it done!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Didn't walk over the weekend but I have done some the last couple of days :) I will admit last couple of days I haven't done the mini challenges but mainly due to I already do these in my usual workouts and do more of them so I feel its redundant to do again. I will try to get better at this starting today.

Goal 45
    Completed 20
    Miles to go 25
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Goal: 30 miles
    Miles walked: 10
    Miles to go: 20
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Got another 4 mile express walk in today. Should have worked out yesterday but didn't. :indifferent: But at least I have 3 workouts in already this week. Tomorrow I hope to get up early, get a walk/Zumba in and then over to the Wizarding World! Wanting to have Butterbeer so badly, so am hoping the workouts will help with that! :drinker:

I do need to start doing the mini-challenges too. I keep forgetting them!
  • Pam3
    Options
    week 1 11.550

week 3: 2.626// 2.374// 2.705//
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Day 14 of challenege.....Walk Strong 2 miles ....with the intervals using the stretchie band. My arms are hurting so good! LOL.

September Goal- 50 miles
    Miles walked so far - 42
    Miles to go - 8
  • courtneylwatson
    Options
    September Goal: 30 miles
    Miles today: 1 miles
    Miles to goal: 22 miles
    Total Miles: 8 miles
    Mini Challenge: Done! The squat kicks made my butt sore!