What's on your mind?

Replies

• GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    RIP Dusty Hill
  • Where oh where has my discipline gone. I've become a *kitten* it bucket with legs. Oh the shame.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 6,454 Member
    I'm wondering if anyone would visit me if I were put in mfp jail. :)
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 2,952 Member
    Where oh where has my discipline gone. I've become a *kitten* it bucket with legs. Oh the shame.

Based on your profile pic I see dedication and definition
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 3,175 Member
    Where oh where has my discipline gone. I've become a *kitten* it bucket with legs. Oh the shame.

It’s Wendy bro - LEAVE HER!!
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Dinner.

Another angus burger but this time with apple smoked guyere cheese, a fat slice of tomato, lettuce, dukes Mayo, and whole grain Dijon mustard and paper thin sliced red onion.
  • chuckle_bunny
    chuckle_bunny Posts: 496 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I'm wondering if anyone would visit me if I were put in mfp jail. :)
    I would, but I'd shower you with religious extremist materials. Are you ready to change your ways and accept the Flying Spaghetti Monster into your life?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,562 Member
    Brains

You feel like eating them? (are you a zombie now?)

Or just chilling, contemplating - thoughtful of others 'mind ideas'? (judgy or not - no matter) - just 'brains'? How they work and stuff?

...or am I over thinking

...that a "brain" is "on (or in) your mind" quite literally, anatomically!?!

yep...nailed it!
    🖐
  • Vikka_V wrote: »
    Brains

You feel like eating them? (are you a zombie now?)

Or just chilling, contemplating - thoughtful of others 'mind ideas'? (judgy or not - no matter) - just 'brains'? How they work and stuff?

...or am I over thinking

...that a "brain" is "on (or in) your mind" quite literally, anatomically!?!

yep...nailed it!
    🖐

…yes
  • wingedcatgirl
    wingedcatgirl Posts: 10 Member
    edited July 2021
    aija0ernha7j.jpeg

This little guy goes back to my son’s house tomorrow.
    I’ve enjoyed having him here. 😌

:O
    KITY

e: as for what's on my mind today.
    work fanfic roleplay there's leftovers in the fridge gotta plan my meals so i eat those before they spoil neo twewy i can't figure out what i'm doing in this scene of this fic why is work always so annoying i went like double my sodium limit on my first day and have no idea how to avoid doing it again today and i don't know how much of that is mitigated by the spiro why does mfp only think i need 65 oz of water when i drink 3x that much already is this because it's a hojillion degrees or wait actually is it related to the sodium hell i wish i had a kity i need to plot out an important scene in this rp and i'm not sure how OH RIGHT i have neko atsume i can look at cartoon kitys at least what was i doing oh right neo twewy it's such a good game even if the battle system is less good than the first game i'm still having fun though i wish i could turn off the feature to automatically sell yen pins -

... uh, in short, what's on my mind is a lot, all the time.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,512 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    i323bkufzpnn.jpg
    6zgqpuff33nu.jpg

That's very nice.

That being said, I would be more comfortable living in the conditions displayed on the bottom photograph.

There would be far, far less pressure to keep it tidy.

It's my comfort zone.

@Revolu7 you're indomitable 😍
    @Motorsheen you're incorrigible 😂

Amazing work @Revolu7 Never fails to impress :)

And then there's @Motorsheen >:)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,512 Member
    I recently relocated to another part of the country (US) and it's... different.

I can already tell I don't enjoy the traffic here nor the complete disregard for driving laws (hit and runs are very, very common and the laws don't protect the victims at all unless you have a dash cam or video of being hit in action). There are a lot of "blink and miss it" exits. The school system is... interesting, but I'll have to rely on a bus to get my son to and from school and that's a new one for me. I grew up riding the bus, but that was in more rural areas (like a small city or country bus routes) so not sure how if any difference it would be from one in the city.

The airport I flew out of/into for a wedding a few days ago was way nicer than I was expecting and also not nearly as busy as the major international airport on the other side of the city, so that was pleasant.

I am looking forward to eventually exploring the museums, food and local attractions though.

Been missing your posts and am glad you're back!
    I hope you come to love your new home and find special little corners of it to call your own! How big of a city is it?
  • Peachesand_cream
    Peachesand_cream Posts: 594 Member
    mistwitch wrote: »
    If I ever come back I will not use another iteration of twitch. So if you see someone using that name make sure you ask them some thing only I would know

Such as...what's in the middle of that middle macaroon?
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    Bring back the awesome button
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

I can already tell I don't enjoy the traffic here nor the complete disregard for driving laws (hit and runs are very, very common and the laws don't protect the victims at all unless you have a dash cam or video of being hit in action). There are a lot of "blink and miss it" exits. The school system is... interesting, but I'll have to rely on a bus to get my son to and from school and that's a new one for me. I grew up riding the bus, but that was in more rural areas (like a small city or country bus routes) so not sure how if any difference it would be from one in the city.

The airport I flew out of/into for a wedding a few days ago was way nicer than I was expecting and also not nearly as busy as the major international airport on the other side of the city, so that was pleasant.

I am looking forward to eventually exploring the museums, food and local attractions though.

I hope you come to love your new home and find special little corners of it to call your own! How big of a city is it?

It's D.C. so, several million people? The metro has over 6 million people and you can't get anywhere without having a car or a way to get to the metro or a bus station.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,084 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

It's D.C. so, several million people? The metro has over 6 million people and you can't get anywhere without having a car or a way to get to the metro or a bus station.

Yes and no...depends where.. used to take metro and ride bus to metro.