Did Monte eat the steaks raw?
    What a personality he is!
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k

@dawnbgetheathy - Yes a huge 2 inch think steak raw .. left the plate and paper towel it was wrapped in by the trash can across the room from the counter where it was resting.
    One time I was cooking fish and turned around and my fish fillets were missing. I swear I feed him but he loves to be a sneaky little thief.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Was thinking about this topic when I saw this thread. I have always heard that if you really want to lose weight/maintain health, cut back on alcohol. This discussion is a great motivator and came at just the right time.

Welcome! Yes, Iā€™ve found that to be true personally. If you havenā€™t seen the list of resources at the beginning of the thread, there is a ton of good info. Everyone here has different reasons for wanting to cut back, but they are all valid!!!! Weight loss and better health is way up there on the list!
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k

@dawnbgetheathy - Yes a huge 2 inch think steak raw .. left the plate and paper towel it was wrapped in by the trash can across the room from the counter where it was resting.
    One time I was cooking fish and turned around and my fish fillets were missing. I swear I feed him but he loves to be a sneaky little thief.

What a beautiful thief, I mean dog! Oooh he is sneaky. He looks like heā€™s only playing the part of being ashamed. Ten bucks says heā€™d do it again in a heartbeat!
  • 77topcat
    77topcat Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k - Monte is soooo cute, too funny!
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I wasnā€™t sure! So LSU then? I asked because my son went to Ole Miss for a semester. Heā€™s at IU now