What irks you today?

Replies

• MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,285 Member
    nossmf wrote: »
    Christmas music the first week of November...I can support it throughout December, but c'mon man, can't it wait until then? Do we really need TWO months of it? At least on my radio I can choose a different station, but at the grocery store, where I have to go eventually, I don't have that option.

pg9ftywxc9tj.jpeg
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Everything’s pissing me off today.

Or making me want to cry. So need a vacation.
    For you 🤗
    vksmdrlsg75l.gif
    lke5jnmczywz.gif

• Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    I’m irked that I have nothing to be irked about.😤 So, I just have to be happy as usual.🤷🏽‍♀️😌
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Bad family members
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,285 Member
    edited November 2021
    My local hospital. That has had these accessible parking spots blocked off for a very long time. Right next to the entrance to physical therapy.
    Leaving open exactly three accessible spots that don’t require the disabled/aged/injured physical therapy patients to use stairs, or choose to walk on the sloped parking lot driveway.

The receptionist said they’ve had three of their patients fall there recently.
    Three???? Were the first and second falls not enough of a warning???

Oh. And this is in the Pacific Northwest. Where it rains. Making winter months even harder to traverse this obstacle course.

ansgvrkyljfa.jpeg
    9f0u3yyqoos7.jpeg
    q1skcdh0f963.jpeg
    1zz9zvcvmluc.jpeg
    1tnaaxqau3nq.jpeg
    tj31djsr2kab.jpeg
    mbnxzyleg919.jpeg
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Told my work partner that we were done with this section like three times and she just looks at me, nods, then just keeps going like I hadn’t said anything at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️ You’re doing unassigned work now weirdo.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    The new look of the forums. How can you even tell when there's a new post?
  • glassyo
    Can't edit but nevermind. Still needs to be more visible on the webpage. The yellow stood out.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

THIS. I hope they adjust and work with the flow because as is, it's impossible to tell "new post" threads from "I've already caught up on this" threads.

I don't, however, mind the layout. Just needs tweaking. At least it doesn't look like a forum from 2003 anymore.
  • jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member

THIS. I hope they adjust and work with the flow because as is, it's impossible to tell "new post" threads from "I've already caught up on this" threads.

I don't, however, mind the layout. Just needs tweaking. At least it doesn't look like a forum from 2003 anymore.

Are you using the app or a browser? If browser, mobile view or desktop?

Things are really easy to see/follow on my PC/Chrome, once you get used to the aesthetic changes.
  • KosmosKitten
    jjpptt2 wrote: »

Are you using the app or a browser? If browser, mobile view or desktop?

Things are really easy to see/follow on my PC/Chrome, once you get used to the aesthetic changes.

PC/Windows OS/Firefox - I refuse to use Chrome or IE.

I can see that things are bolded when they are "new", but I hope they put the "_ New Replies" bit back as I kind of liked that.
  • jjpptt2

I agree that the ___ new replies was nice, rather than the less useful "New" that they have now. I always liked knowing what I was getting into before actually getting into it. I'm not hopeful though.

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member

This pile of crumbs they left looks more like a pile of dog doo -

To me needs a damn site more then tweeking to me but them I'm ole school

• jjpptt2
    The fact that there is a forum called "Chit Chat" and a thread titled "Chit Chat". As I try to figure out my way around the changes, I frequently confuse the thread for the forum.
  • KosmosKitten
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    This pile of crumbs they left looks more like a pile of dog doo -
    To me needs a damn site more then tweeking to me but them I'm ole school

I'm having a good laugh that while they're updating the forums (ish), the homepage and pages for all of our feeds still look like archaic relics from ye' olden days (circa 2006 Myspace) of the internet. 😂

I would say I'm hopeful about the changes, but the track record on this site have not been, let's say, stellar.

Moderation is exempt: They usually do a good job of staying on top of all the weird *kitten* that happens here from time to time, regardless of the sub-forum.
  • glassyo
    edited November 2021
    I don't mind the layout, I mind that the blue background is gone. :) I like the preview of the last post posted tho.

I use Chrome on my tablets and Firefox on my pc and I don't think there's a place to change between mobile and desktop.

Edited to add: I don't know if things changed within the last hour but I can edit the post on the desktop but not when I tried on the tablet earlier.

Re-edited to add: When you back out of the thread, the "new" doesn't go away.

(I think I'm getting off topic, tho, and just need a place to complain. :p
  • KosmosKitten

Maybe those are all the "crumbs" they're talking about. 😂