The Sober Squad- Alcohol Free Living

Replies

• BeIn2day
    BeIn2day Posts: 1,337 Member
    Hi @lorrainequiche59 in case your wondering where I am these days, I'm still here ! I started my own sobriety thread. Its in the challenges section called Sobriety Matters ~ I sent you a private message on here. Not sure if you received it or not. ❤
  • BeIn2day
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I’m still here!!!
    Still sober. 82 days today.

You are doing amazing ! 😊💖🙌
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 898 Member
    BeIn2day wrote: »
    Hi @lorrainequiche59 in case your wondering where I am these days, I'm still here ! I started my own sobriety thread. Its in the challenges section called Sobriety Matters ~ I sent you a private message on here. Not sure if you received it or not. ❤

Hey there Thank you I'll check it out... <3
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 898 Member
    Hello to All <3
  • jrowens3102
    jrowens3102 Posts: 18 Member
    @lorrainequiche59, @Beka3695, @BeIn2day, @RubyRed427, @lloydrt and all other members here: Good morning from the Pacific NW! The holidays can be tough but I enjoy it more without alcohol. Today's a good day to be sober!
  • BeIn2day
    @lorrainequiche59, @Beka3695, @BeIn2day, @RubyRed427, @lloydrt and all other members here: Good morning from the Pacific NW! The holidays can be tough but I enjoy it more without alcohol. Today's a good day to be sober!

I'm looking forward to a AF festive season 🎄🎅

Had my first one last year, and loved it ! Today is a very good day to be sober 😊
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,113 Member
    hello to you as well jrowens..........looks like very few people are coming here recently.........? Hope all is well with everyone................best wishes
  • BeIn2day
    lloydrt wrote: »
    hello to you as well jrowens..........looks like very few people are coming here recently.........? Hope all is well with everyone................best wishes

Hey ! I actually made my own sobriety thread so I have been hanging out on there more often these days. But I will still pop by and say hello here too.

Hope everyone is well 😊❤
  • BeIn2day
    Hi guys!!! Still here, still sober!!!

Your doing so great 😊😊 happy for you.
  • BeIn2day
    5go7fkugxr0w.jpeg

Got my 4 month chip today!!! Still going strong!

Big congrats to you Beka 👏 🙌 ❤
  • jrowens3102
    edited December 2021

I'm looking forward to a AF festive season 🎄🎅

Had my first one last year, and loved it ! Today is a very good day to be sober 😊

• jrowens3102
    lloydrt wrote: »

Hey ! I actually made my own sobriety thread so I have been hanging out on there more often these days. But I will still pop by and say hello here too.

Hope everyone is well 😊❤

Cool. Why did you decide to leave this group and start another?