Serial Starters

Replies

• Good morning and happy December all!!

Been a few days since I checked in.. My bad. Having my ups and downs and allll arounds. It's been a stressful few months. I can't expect myself to jump right back into this with no slip ups. But I am still heading in the right direction at least!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and has a great day!

November SW: 160.0 lb
    December SW: 159.0 lb
    December GW: 155.0 lb
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,823 Member

Happy December Y'all~~

Missy - thank you for the great December wishes!

Britt - You are definitely heading in the right direction ☀️

Sara - how did it go with your doctor today? What's the news?

I weighed in here at my apartment this morning, and I'm up roughly 2 pounds. I'm glad it wasn't more! All my clothes are stretchy nowadays. Back when I wore jeans, I could tell right away if there was trouble in River City.

Hey Tracy - Your show has its first performance tomorrow! I hope that you have a good dress rehearsal, if you have a rehearsal today. 🎭

Lana

263.6 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,321 Member
    Good evening,

Was supposed to have a Lyft ride for my dr apt, but nobody showed up because I had lost my internet connection on my phone..... so I got home and called the Dr office - seems they were closed today. Left a very confusing message on my boss' phone. I will call tomorrow to see if I still have an apt another day or do I need to make a new one?

Spent rest of day binge watching - did not need any more stress. It has been a quiet day so phone calls start early tomorrow.

Slow and steady and think long term.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    b9g43poir505.jpeg
    *** December 2nd ***

Good morning ladies ☀️

Sara - here's hoping that your doctor visit gets sorted out. Keep on doing what you're doing to rest and recuperate 💖

I must run....BBL

Lana

236.8 today
  • LanaCabana537
    fiz4n8jyqu8v.jpeg
    *** December 3rd ***

Good morning ☀️

It's 5AM; I'm up too early, so I thought I'd get us started.

Yesterday I had some Asian food with my soy sauce it seems. Scale is way way up. Why do I do this to my poor old body? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Cabana Boys are having a good happy hour for us later today 🌴

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,306 Member
    Good Morning 😃☀️🌞

Lana - Asian food is soo good but always feel bloated and heavier afterwards.

Sara- hope you get into your doctors soon.

Have a Good Friday everyone!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good afternoon,

Dr visit all tubes/stitches are out. I got a little more time 12/13 is first day back at work.

World without salt is dull (potato chip city here - scale is telling me as well). When I am done with bag it will be a long time before I have any.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • gemwolf110
    kgxrcved38su.jpeg

Up wicked early today. Woke up to go to the bathroom dogs took it as getting up so they were ready to go as well and just couldn’t get back to sleep. Figured I’d jump on here. Lol 😂

Sara- glad to hear that tubes and stitches are out. And that you have more time to recover. Yeah chips have been my enemy this week. So yummy and salty but not good for scale.

December Goals:
    Walk 2 times a week minimum, Zumba 2 times a week.
    Cook healthy meals and snacks.
    Work on being more positive as it’s definitely getting to be the winter blues season. Christmas helps.
    Lose 5 lbs
    Drink more water

CW: 225.8
    HW: 226.8
    GW: 110
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    edited December 2021
    Good morning, Cabana Crew!

Sara, so happy you are on the mend!

Opening night went well. Crowd enjoyed the show. I got lots of compliments on the different voices I used for each character.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Do the best you can in your situation.

Tracy in Tennessee
  • LanaCabana537

Good morning all~~

Missy - thank you for getting us started. Maybe you can get a little nap today?

Sara - that is great news about getting rid of tubes! Yick, I know! Also nice that you have another whole week to recuperate.

Tracy - I hope that your show is going well and that there's been a good turn out.

Waving to Britt and anyone else who stops by today 🌴

Lana

264.4 today
  • gemwolf110
    Going to try but probably not. Just picked up Christmas tree got it all set up and now to decorate.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    good morning

I was up and awake many times last night. Missy sorry your dogs changed your schedule for you. Also hoping you get a nap today.

Tracy!!! Great job and glad things went well on opening night.

Will go see if I can watch soccer and knit

Wishing all a great day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537

Tracy - I missed your post this morning! I'm happy that people are complimenting you on your characters! Do you have a party or a dinner tomorrow after the final show?

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    Good Morning 🌞☀️😃 didn’t nap yesterday but got a decent start in decorating

2ujdcar8ftj2.jpeg
    djajzebdjwek.jpeg
    ixnrwjitvg83.jpeg
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Tracy - I missed your post this morning! I'm happy that people are complimenting you on your characters! Do you have a party or a dinner tomorrow after the final show?

Lana

Good morning!

Missy, your decorations are impressive! Great job!!

Thank you, Lana!

No party or dinner, unless you call breaking set a party. ;) Our theatre is not a permanent one. It is used for many types of events. Even our stage is occasionally removed. Next weekend, there will be a reading of the Polar Express and a children's party in that room. The group in charge will need this week to decorate.

We will present our director with a framed poster from the movie after today's performance. I'm not sure if it is authentic or a repro, but I found it in an antique store for a good price. He has directed versions of this show multiple times. This seemed a fitting gift.

The Arts Council had last night's performance recorded. Maybe we will have a screening party someday.

One more day of fire engine red lipstick and victory rolls! Today's show is at 2 central time. I'll start preparing at 10.

Hope everyone has a nice day today. Do the best you can in your situation.

Tracy in Tennessee
  • gemwolf110
    Twiley510 wrote: »
    Good morning, Cabana Crew!

Sara, so happy you are on the mend!

Opening night went well. Crowd enjoyed the show. I got lots of compliments on the different voices I used for each character.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Do the best you can in your situation.

Tracy in Tennessee

That’s awesome!!!

Twiley510 wrote: »

Lana

Good morning!

Missy, your decorations are impressive! Great job!!

Thank you, Lana!

No party or dinner, unless you call breaking set a party. ;) Our theatre is not a permanent one. It is used for many types of events. Even our stage is occasionally removed. Next weekend, there will be a reading of the Polar Express and a children's party in that room. The group in charge will need this week to decorate.

We will present our director with a framed poster from the movie after today's performance. I'm not sure if it is authentic or a repro, but I found it in an antique store for a good price. He has directed versions of this show multiple times. This seemed a fitting gift.

The Arts Council had last night's performance recorded. Maybe we will have a screening party someday.

One more day of fire engine red lipstick and victory rolls! Today's show is at 2 central time. I'll start preparing at 10.

Hope everyone has a nice day today. Do the best you can in your situation.

Tracy in Tennessee

Thank you 😊 I’m sure the director will love it!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good afternoon.

Havent been to church in over a month - missed the toy drive and another activity this church is very busy. I can go this Wednesday to help make baskets for people who are home bound.

Nice to get out and about and talk to people.

Tracy - great idea for a gift for the director - fire engine red lipstick ... google time!!!

Lana how are you doing??

Wishing all a great day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537

Hey Y'all~~

It's been an overloaded day today. Jeez!

Missy - the decorations look great! Love the stockings!

Tracy - yes, that gift of the poster sounds perfect. I hope everyone had a blast on the final performance~

Sara - It must feel great to get out and about. Good for you!

Lana

262.4 today
  • LanaCabana537
    b7zyz6fz9yi3.jpeg
    *** Monday, December 6th ***

Hey Ladies~~

This is a quick check in~
    I have been getting in my steps, but I have also been over eating. Dang. NYC is hard.

In a few days I will be back home and happy to cook my own fresh veggies!

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    pyse9nmpqvef.jpeg
    *** December 7th ***

Good morning all ☀️

Quick post. Rushing to go to doctor's appointment on the other side of town....

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

265.8 today, UGH