Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    Saltine - I think I sent you a friend invite. Not sure if it will work...
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    Saltine - yay it worked! I think Saltine and I figured out how to find each other on fitbit if anyone else is interested :smile:
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    vmv0fm3f59f9.png

Must be the heat
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    7944 total steps

Sofa to be delivered will not be put against the wall as the back part becomes part of the bed. Good place to stash all my knitting bags.

102 was high for today. Bleh. Ceiling fans are on and a/c kicks in every so often.

Wishing all a good night.

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Windows open which is appreciated.

yjyz5l95l3l2.png

Next project getting my yarn disaster put to rights (think this summer) and getting a cabinet like this but taller.

For at least awhile I may have to take my water pills again as it is just so hot.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking on this day I go in and deal with the aged claims in my file.

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,849 Member
    Options

Good morning Sara!

That is a cute cabinet. If you can't find exactly what you want, consider buying this one and stacking it on top of a low chest of drawers. (Attach the top one to the wall for safety/steadiness.)

It rained hard last night. Today is the Wednesday Meetup walking group. I hope that someone shows up for me to walk with, and I hope that the path is walkable!

Yesterday's WW meeting was great, but I seemed to have left all of the magic behind at the meeting. I so need to get myself on track.

BBL

Lana

246.4 today
    250.0 highest
    179.0 goal
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Made it back in one piece - both us and the Jeeps! Lots of fun. Had gorgeous dry weather with sunshine while in KY. Meanwhile back in Indiana they were dealing with storms and tornadoes. Its been raining pretty much ever since we got back and there is a lot of flooding now. Rain, storms, and possible tornadoes in the forecast for the rest of the week. :(

While gone, I tried to make good choices. I did make myself log everything. Wasn't even close to being under calorie budget, but at least I did NOT go crazy on sweets or desserts. I know there was too much sodium because I was swollen up like a puffer fish.

Am really trying not to give in to stress/emotional eating right now. Issues with DH business are really stressing me out. Plus all the changes at work. My head is just not in the game at the moment.
  • hickchic67
    Options
    saltine & brenner - how do you find/add friends on fitbit??
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Audit tomorrow and not pretty, try and do my best and keep going.
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    hickchic67 wrote: »

I am not entirely sure, brenner found me by using Saltine24 feel free to add me if you can figure out how to fine me...lol I love doing weekly walking challenges and weekend ones too.

2dwn074iyxak.png

public url: //www.fitbit.com/user/6968LK

I hope everyone is doing okay, we put an offer on a house & it was accepted last night. We do the home inspection on Friday so I hope everything goes okay. Our possession date is July 19th...doesn't leave much time for packing, sorting and garage sale. I am so conflicted...I am really happy and excited to be a first time home owner, but at the same time I am sad because I will be leaving the last house that my mom ever lived in.

I have gotten up everyday this week 3 days so far to do a workout...30 min walking on the treadmill (1 mile) & 30 min workout video or weights/core & am still walking about 5 miles on my lunch.

Sara~I do like that cabinet, very nice!

Lana~I hope you enjoy your walk today, with or without the group.

Waving to all who follows.

~Saltine~ >:)
  • brennerjlb
    edited June 2019
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    brennerjlb wrote: »
    Saltine - yay it worked! I think Saltine and I figured out how to find each other on fitbit if anyone else is interested :smile:

What’s your username?

Saltine could not find me. but I think it is Lynn B. That is the best I can find when I go into my profile. or try my email brennerjlb4@gmail.com
  • brennerjlb
    edited June 2019
    Options
    oh my gosh you are all so technically great! I do not know how to even screen shot. :neutral:
    I will try and find Missy.
    Saltine - WOW! congrats on the offer!
    Lana - very glad you liked the meeting! You will find the magic!
    Sara - I too like that cabinet. Seems like a great organizer for yarn! I am sending you hugs. Sorry the audit is not going well...
    Missy - I tried finding you by username Missy S. wouldn't let me I trust you guys - try searching by my email?
    [email removed by MFP mods - please share this info via private message]
    [/email]
  • brennerjlb
    Options
    hickchic67 wrote: »

Ha! apparently I have no idea. Saltines worked great. I cannot find Missy S. Saltine could not find me....I can't even find how to change my username... on my phone I hit community, add friends, then I searched by username. there is a search by email. I listed mine above if you want to try.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    we have an opening in another sub department and I asked what that person would work, it is something I have some experience with, but I would have to speak to my Sup about changing. I will sleep on it - with Miss T on my new sofa bed.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    part 2

it is not that I have to ask my Sup permission, but I do need to let her know that I am applying for the open position, which I can do - on my to do list for tomorrow.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    10009 total steps

Sofa bed is in and fits space very well. Will watch computer while sitting with dog on sofa bed.

To do list tomorrow after audit is to inform Sup that I am applying for other position. If I dont try the answer is no and I can discuss in a possible interview what I know about those payers which is something.

Food choices tomorrow are marginally bad pizza and sugar/ice. Will take one of my P3 to add salt to the list.

Wishing all a good night.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Windows open which is appreciated.

yjyz5l95l3l2.png

Next project getting my yarn disaster put to rights (think this summer) and getting a cabinet like this but taller.

For at least awhile I may have to take my water pills again as it is just so hot.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking on this day I go in and deal with the aged claims in my file.

Love that cabinet!
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Dang... now, I really wish I had a Fitbit... :'(
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Sara- good luck with job! Hope you get it, if you truly want it...

Lana- did you have company on your walk? Glad you found a meeting you like. You will get back on track and kick butt!

Saltine- congrats on the house! Share pics when you can!

Lynn- I have to have DH help me with anything to do with technology. I joke that's why I married him. Not reason. But, very glad to have his help!

• hickchic67
    edited June 2019
    Options
    was able to send FitBit friend invites to brenner and saltine. i used email and the url. but it wont let me search by username for some reason.

gemwolf - what is your email or your fitbit url?