Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    8612 total steps

Still 102 lower 90's tomorrow they say?? We shall see.

Doing dishes need the containers for tomorrow/Friday lunches.

Saltine your dogs are wanting to walk with you- that is fabulous. Enjoy their company outside even if you dont take a long walk.

Wishing all a good night.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Saltine- HUGS! I'm terrible with words... so HUGS to you! Walk those pups! They will love you for it and, you will feel better. I keep saying, i'm going to walk mine... so far, just walking alone... getting bored, tho.. my Scentsy team members are rooting for the Raptors, too... no idea what sport they are...lol
    Everyone here is excited about the Stanley Cup. A Mo team is in the playoffs...St Louis Blues... first time in almost 50 years... you'll get back to it... this was a start and, your pups won't let you forget :)
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Upper 90's today and thank you for it. Opened my window for about 15 minutes just for the air. Quality of air is not too good but tomorrow it should be okay.

As I was making snacks for the day and had to measure my greek yogurt - I thought- those of you with food scales, how good are you at using it?

Cafe salad today and dinner is still up for grabs.

Asked neighbor with one of the best dogs in the complex did he work for the state or know anyone who did. Seems he knows someone who works for the Department on Cannibus - only in CA folks!! Guess now that it is legal..... Okay didnt CO make it legal too?? Same dog had shoes on yesterday - got at AMAZON (I asked) so dog can walk better on hot asphalt. My dog wont bother so I am not dishing out $$$$.

Audit today will limp back to desk and lurk afterwards.

Wave to all who follow

• suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Lynn!! Daughter #2?? You are going to be in Mother O'The Bride frenzy by the time spring rolls around!
    Tracy - Love the door- That looks great!!
    Morning Saltine and Dawn - Right, Walk those pups!
    Sara - stay out of the heat if you can!
    Waves to Lana, Marsili, and all!

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,849 Member
    Options

hi All~

*dropping beach bag and murder mystery onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

245.4 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Sara- 102???? Yikes! And yes marijuana is legal in a number of states and more every day. It is a great movement in my opinion for medical reasons if nothing else. Lots of studies out there for pain, stress, anxiety, neurological.Helps a lot of people. Might be a great department to work for :smile:
    Have a happy Thursday- one more day to weekend!!!

CW. 185.4
    HW 207
    GW 170

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    0w9k7x89iz6j.png
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    saltine - <<<hugs>>> you aren't alone in this.
    Lynn - 2 weddings this year?? GAH! DH has a huge container of ice cream drumsticks in the house. on rare occasion one may disappear from the box (as long as its within my calorie budget)
    Sara - you must have part of our heat out there! its below normal temps here. high today only in 60s, typically we are reaching into the 80s by now. good luck with the job hunt!
    Tracey - love that door! we have been considering putting one on our hallway bathroom to make entering and exiting easier. (its a weird setup) but just haven't pulled the trigger
    Dawn - a lot of people are in a Stanley Cup frenzy here as well. have you started walking with girl at work?
    Lana - how is it going with WW? good group?
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    putting in 10 hour day, then jumping in truck for a 6 hour drive, get to hotel by midnight (if we're lucky), get what sleep we can, then up at 6am to go drive Jeep through the mountains for a few days! i am a glutton for punishment! haha
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Kathryn- still walking alone... but, I think I am ok with that... for now at least... kinda struggling with motivation, again.. but, this time, I think it has to do with shoes... my feet have been killing me.. my good shoes have broke down and started bothering me...I bought a cheap pair online, only to find they have absolutely no support... trying to push thru, just miserable at end of day...we have the same weather, here... I've been bundled up all day...have fun Jeep-in.... hope weather is good for you
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Sara- MO legalized MJ for medical use... they can't seem to pass for recreational...we may be having a dispensary opening up right by my work... should be interesting... never know, could be a good job...

Lana- enjoy lounging... good day for it
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Quite frustrated.. one of my new tires seems to have a leak...last Tuesday, it was low.. put air in it, seemed fine.. today, just over a week later, had to put air in it again. So, have to spend my lunch at the shop... not right
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    9205 total steps

seems my Sup wont get a bonus if our total audit /production scores are not above 90% - my year total audit was 89% and I am not sure how motivated I am to work that hard at the moment........not interested in working my "squirrel" off

Dawn - if your tires are new, they should be under warranty??? Hope they got fixed.

Tomorrow is Friday

17otdfb81z13.png

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

It is Friday!! TGIF and it is cool enough w/o air pollution to open the windows. Hard to know which one is better.

Bought one of their "Ready to Wok" bags (teriyaki) and it made 2 meals and not bad and not pricey. If you want meatless it works alone but adding chicken would be great too -

https://www.eatsmart.net/product-category/ready-to-wok/?fbclid=IwAR0AFav2ACKWSOlKmqiUzN5-Zzp6sMAV-RGusz1X7GX5IGS7NfglnGmBz4E

x5zykbxlltod.png

Imaging trying that at work!!!

bp4b3wxhlxvd.png

So we dont get too squirrel lopsided.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking on this wonderful Friday.
  • Saltine24
    Saltine24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Good morning & Happy Friday

Woohoo....the Toronto Raptors are the 2019 Basketball (there you go Dawn :smiley:) Champions!!!! :joy:

Leaving work early today to go for an allergy test, not sure what that entails but I hope it doesn't hurt :worried:

Thank you all for your support, I have missed this group <3

Well no dog walking since Tuesday, we did go & see 2 houses on Wednesday and might make an offer on one, but we'll talk more about it over the weekend as the offer date is not till Tuesday. Then had to watch the basketball game yesterday so I might try to go out for a short walk tonight if it doesn't rain...my little Mocha thinks he will melt if he gets wet :grin:

Marijuana is legal in Winnipeg where I live, almost 1 year now.

According to my Fitbit I walked 10,700 steps yesterday...not great but at least I hit my goal of 10,000

Sara ~ Love the "Purrito" so cute (makes me miss my little Sabrina even more o:) not like I don't miss her all the time tho.)

Kathryn ~ hope you have a great time on your jeep trip.

Dawn ~ funny you mention your feet bothering you as mine has been sore since March/April ish like a tired sore...which doesn't help when one wants to walk more...lol

Wishing everyone a fun & relaxing weekend & waving to all.

~Saltine~ >:)

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hi! Rainy day here in WI -cool and rainy has been the theme of the summer so far.

Saltine - do you know how to addfriends on fitbit? I am always up for step challenges. Normally I am over 10000. somewhere inthe 10-14000 range, if I get my walk in. I am under Lynn Brenner - I think- that is what I see when I click on my account. Anyone interested? We can maybe challenge each other?
    Sara - I too love the Purrito - darn that kitten is cute!
    Lana, Dawn, Kathryn, Tracey, Tracy, and all others - waves! Lurking...
    Lynn
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Was rooting for the Raptors - Marc Gasol played high-school ball in the city and we all watched him grow from Pau Gasol's gangly kid brother to an anchor for the Grizzlies from 2008 - 2019. He is so loved in this city and we are all so proud that he got to go to a team and win a championship.
    Beautiful in Memphis this week. We NEVER get June weather like this mid-80s and NO humidity to speak of.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Sara- love the kitty pic..we actually do that to cats that are hard to handle..we call it "kitty burrito" yes, they fixed tire, no charge. The valve stem was leaking... thank goodness I didn't run over anything. I did that once, with fairly new tires. I had to buy a new tire... same place, so that's why I wasn't sure what would happen..

Saltine- Thanks...I finally found out what sport, last night...lol... most of my Scentsy family is Canadian... so, they were all excited...hehe..
    Yes, tired feet make walking a real challenge... My wonderful DH suggested soaking them, the other night. We have a foot bath with jets. First time, ever in my life, I ever soaked my feet... really helped... felt much better the next day. Walking on concrete all day, doesn't help. Good luck with house hunting! Hope you find one you love!

Lynn- if I can ever get a Fitbit, I will add you! I need to find a way to get motivated to move more...

Waves to Lana and suzu...

• arniedog74
    Options
    If anyone loves Toy Story.. Scentsy is releasing Buzz Lightyear and Woody Buddy's... they are so stinkin cute! My phone won't let me add pics... again...

https://DawnLeach.Scentsy.us/party/10714120