January 2022 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    @rungirlrun500 feel better soon.
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,384 Member
    Ok so far I have @SummerSkier, @quilteryoyo and @skippygirlsmom in for Run the World and I see @Scott6255 also signed up. @skippygirlsmom are you still in Huntsville? @scott6255 where are you located?
    I bought enough credits for 10 people so far and will buy more as needed. Please send your $4 to my PayPal.Me account.
    I also have Zelle which I have never used (!) but I think if you are in the US you can send to me with an email address shana.bereznay@gmail.com
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,428 Member
    Hey @shanaber I am just north of Dallas, Tx
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,779 Member
    Oh dear. I must be a minority unicorn these days. I don’t have a Zelle or PayPal account. 😵‍💫😵‍💫
  • rungirlrun500
    rungirlrun500 Posts: 14 Member
    @rungirlrun500 feel better soon.

Aww thank you!!
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,901 Member
    Oh dear. I must be a minority unicorn these days. I don’t have a Zelle or PayPal account. 😵‍💫😵‍💫

Joining your minority. I do not use either.

• shanaber
    AlphaHowls wrote: »

Joining your minority. I do not use either.
    ll figure it out. Please join the challenge anyways @AlphaHowls. I don't think you have to have a PayPal account to use the PayPal.me link but there is a service charge.
  • run_sara_run
    run_sara_run Posts: 25 Member
    @shanaber I joined the challenge and I'm trying to send you paypal but the link brings me to my own profile- I'll try again later, just wanted to let you know.

• shanaber
    @skippygirlsmom let me know I messed up the link for PayPal. Here is the correct link I think...
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,654 Member
    I'm just seeing about the Run the World thing... will have a look when I turn my computer on tomorrow, I think I have a couple of dollars lurking in my Paypal, will check and sign up.
  • AlphaHowls
    Thanks @shanaber I was able to get to you now. Money is sent, I sent some extra to cover 3 people so @AlphaHowls and @SummerSkier I have you covered so you can sign up. That leaves one more. I only have it because I used to use it for work.

Thank you so much! I have joined.

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,779 Member
    Thank you @skippysmom 😊😊😊. I tried the new link also but it kept asking me to sign in to PayPal. I agree with Scott about our ringer. ❤️❤️❤️👍🎉
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,701 Member
    Thank you @skippysmom 😊😊😊. I tried the new link also but it kept asking me to sign in to PayPal. I agree with Scott about our ringer. ❤️❤️❤️👍🎉

Same here but I copied and pasted @shanaber's email address that she shared above and used it. Just click "Pay & Get Paid" at the top of the page and then insert her email into the box under "Send Money."
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,701 Member
    edited January 2022
    Does anyone keep in touch with MandyCamera (not sure of her exact MFP user name)? We need her and her mileage also! Lol!
  • AlphaHowls
    @Teresa502 wrote: »
    Does anyone keep in touch with MandyCamera (not sure of her exact MFP user name)? We need her and her mileage also! Lol!

https://www.strava.com/athletes/67834876
    Mandy Camara
  • AlphaHowls
    @Scott6255 wrote: »
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    Thanks @shanaber I was able to get to you now. Money is sent, I sent some extra to cover 3 people so @AlphaHowls and @SummerSkier I have you covered so you can sign up. That leaves one more. I only have it because I used to use it for work.

Thank you so much! I have joined.

Yay! We have our ringer 😉

Thank you so much! I am blessed and grateful my miles are needed <3

• Juliexx00
    Juliexx00 Posts: 65 Member
    @skippygirlsmom that’s Ellie, she is a 7 year old Australian Shepard