Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

January 2022 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    @rungirlrun500 feel better soon.
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,423 Member
    Ok so far I have @SummerSkier, @quilteryoyo and @skippygirlsmom in for Run the World and I see @Scott6255 also signed up. @skippygirlsmom are you still in Huntsville? @scott6255 where are you located?
    I bought enough credits for 10 people so far and will buy more as needed. Please send your $4 to my PayPal.Me account.
    I also have Zelle which I have never used (!) but I think if you are in the US you can send to me with an email address shana.bereznay@gmail.com
  • Scott6255
    Scott6255 Posts: 2,512 Member
    Hey @shanaber I am just north of Dallas, Tx
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 5,060 Member
    Oh dear. I must be a minority unicorn these days. I don’t have a Zelle or PayPal account. 😵‍💫😵‍💫
  • rungirlrun500
    rungirlrun500 Posts: 14 Member
    @rungirlrun500 feel better soon.

Aww thank you!!
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,974 Member
    Oh dear. I must be a minority unicorn these days. I don’t have a Zelle or PayPal account. 😵‍💫😵‍💫

Joining your minority. I do not use either.

• shanaber
    AlphaHowls wrote: »

Joining your minority. I do not use either.
    ll figure it out. Please join the challenge anyways @AlphaHowls. I don't think you have to have a PayPal account to use the PayPal.me link but there is a service charge.
  • run_sara_run
    run_sara_run Posts: 25 Member
    @shanaber I joined the challenge and I'm trying to send you paypal but the link brings me to my own profile- I'll try again later, just wanted to let you know.

• shanaber
    @skippygirlsmom let me know I messed up the link for PayPal. Here is the correct link I think...
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,659 Member
    I'm just seeing about the Run the World thing... will have a look when I turn my computer on tomorrow, I think I have a couple of dollars lurking in my Paypal, will check and sign up.
  • AlphaHowls
    Thanks @shanaber I was able to get to you now. Money is sent, I sent some extra to cover 3 people so @AlphaHowls and @SummerSkier I have you covered so you can sign up. That leaves one more. I only have it because I used to use it for work.

Thank you so much! I have joined.

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 5,060 Member
    Thank you @skippysmom 😊😊😊. I tried the new link also but it kept asking me to sign in to PayPal. I agree with Scott about our ringer. ❤️❤️❤️👍🎉
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,812 Member
    Thank you @skippysmom 😊😊😊. I tried the new link also but it kept asking me to sign in to PayPal. I agree with Scott about our ringer. ❤️❤️❤️👍🎉

Same here but I copied and pasted @shanaber's email address that she shared above and used it. Just click "Pay & Get Paid" at the top of the page and then insert her email into the box under "Send Money."
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,812 Member
    edited January 2022
    Does anyone keep in touch with MandyCamera (not sure of her exact MFP user name)? We need her and her mileage also! Lol!
  • AlphaHowls
    @Teresa502 wrote: »
    Does anyone keep in touch with MandyCamera (not sure of her exact MFP user name)? We need her and her mileage also! Lol!

https://www.strava.com/athletes/67834876
    Mandy Camara
  • AlphaHowls
    @Scott6255 wrote: »
    AlphaHowls wrote: »
    Thanks @shanaber I was able to get to you now. Money is sent, I sent some extra to cover 3 people so @AlphaHowls and @SummerSkier I have you covered so you can sign up. That leaves one more. I only have it because I used to use it for work.

Thank you so much! I have joined.

Yay! We have our ringer 😉

Thank you so much! I am blessed and grateful my miles are needed <3

• Juliexx00
    Juliexx00 Posts: 65 Member
    @skippygirlsmom that’s Ellie, she is a 7 year old Australian Shepard