A Lot to Lose Challenge "B-LOSE-ING IT"(team closed)

Options

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I completed the challenges. I exercised 124 minutes. Got to get some sleep. Hope everyone is doing well
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Monday check-in: 60 minutes cardio, under fat (yay), vertical crunches done.

I'm glad Tuesday is "water day" I plan on doing some major cleaning around the house. Right now I'm geared to do it, haha I hope I feel like this in the morning. :ohwell:

Happy Tuesday Team drink up!!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Vertical crunches were hard but happened slowly:laugh: Did 60 minutes and was under fat so 45 pts for Monday.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Darn it! If I wouldn't have had ANYTHING for dinner, I would have been under sodium. I am so done with Panera for a while........please remind me of that in a week or so, when I'm running late for work or don't have lunch packed, or don't have time to make breakfast...lol

Anyway, I did get 80 minutes worth of yard work in. Supposedly, the bf was going to do the yard while I cooked, but then he wanted me out there with him. Needless to say, the yard looks great, but dinner never got done. I still don't like yard work, but I thoroughly enjoyed working together.

Total: 40pts
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I was under sodium and did leg lifts. I exercised 82 minutes. I drank 112 oz of water.
  • Redladystl
    Options
    Bobbie Panera is one of my favorite places!!!

Tuesday check-in: waaaaay over sodium ugh!!! Water 144oz. Leg lifts were perfect for today I did extra to workout the tension from 4 hours of heavy house cleaning today. Throwing away a lot of stuff, moping and waxing the whole house which is all hard wood. I realky wanted to get more water in, but oh well.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Ok, so that was just dumb. I was the one who chose Tuesday as water day and then I didn't even say how much water I had drunk.

16 glasses of H2O...128 oz
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Today I was under carbs but I did not do the deltoids. I walked 5 miles, 63 minutes. I sprained my foot, so the doctor says I have to take it easy for a bit.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Sorry to hear about the foot, Karen :flowerforyou:

Check-in: 80 minutes of cardio. Couldn't watch the deltoid video at work, so wasn't sure what exactly it was, so didn't do it, but I was under carbs.

Total: 45pts

So, I just have to share this with you ladies...I ran today; I mean, actually pick-both-feet-off-the-ground-at-the-same-time ran ON PURPOSE! Granted it was only for the short, curved end of the track, but I did it! I even did it 4x to make sure I wasn't lying to myself :blushing: I have never run in my life...I think I even walked while playing dodgeball in grade school :cry: so I am just beside myself. Not sure where this will go, but I was super proud of myself.
  • Redladystl
    Options
    Sorry about your foot Karen, wishing you a speedy recovery. <3

Boobie that's awesome. I can't run a lick so small accomplishments like that is superb. I hope yiu can increase over time, if you wish to, and start running on the regular. That's a great way to start. If I was on the track with you I would have still been way behind you cheung you on. "GONE GIRL - YOU GOT IT!!!" Seriously I'm excited for you. :drinker:

Check-in: 60 minutes tae bo, long tine since I've done that had fun too. No lateral deltoids tho. Under carbs.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Sorry I've been MIA this week has been crazy with the curriculum development meetings and open house this week. I was at school from 6:15AM to 8:00PM on Wednesday and then back up at 4:30 AM to start again. My eating has been 1/3 crappy this week but that 1/3 has taken over the 2/3 of healthy eating ugh. Sodium has been out of control and so have carbs I have a hard time controlling carb cravings when I am really tired and worn out like this week. We had horrible storms Tuesday night so I couldn't sleep the thunder booms were too loud to sleep and my room kept lighting up like a Christmas tree. Just when I would get back to sleep it would start all over again then last night I just couldn't sleep so I really feel exhausted. I am tossing back caffeine like crazy just to keep going it's crazy, can't wait for the weekend! So Tuesday I had 24 cups water and then Wed. I did 40 min of walking over carbs(got Baja Fresh for dinner close to the school) and then did 40 min walking and 20 min of calisthenics today no delts on Wed but I did the crunches today so Tues- 240pts, Wed-20pts, and today 40pts.

Karen sorry your foot is bothering you hope it gets better soon!:flowerforyou: I love how your idea of taking it easy is walking 5 miles.:wink:
  • cklbrown
    Options
    If someone told me six months ago that I would now love running I would not have believed him. I never ran either and I love it! I hope you love it too! How do you all find time to work and exercise? I worked today and only got 40 minutes in. I am not a happy girl!
    I did the crunches though and was under calories.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Karen- It was definitely easier when I was home for the summer! I am doing what I swore I wasn't going to do this year I am letting school take over my life. I am getting paid for the curriculum work though and I really need the money but I got roped into the clubs because my students are just so hard to say no to.:laugh: I need to work on my schedule and go to the gym even when I'm tired I know it will help.
  • Redladystl
    Options
    Amy your post made me exhausted!! Good grief, I hope you can get some rest and relaxation real soon.

Check-in Thursday: just under calories, crunches done, 65 minutes elliptical.

HAPPY FRIDAY TEAM. Whatever rest day for week 8 is fine with me. I'm guessing Saturday or Sunday for Amy's sake.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Karen, this year is easier for me, as my girls aren't home, so I just refuse to go home from work until I've gone to the gym. Honestly, it's next to impossible for me to decide to leave the house once I get there.

This week has been absolutely crazy for me too, Amy. I've had trainings and meeting every day, and I haven't seen my house until 9pm because I still had to get in my gym time. I've found it's too easy to fall into that trap, so I'm fighting it with all I'm worth.

Check-in for yesterday: 95 minutes of exercise (I'm sure there was more than another 5 minutes of walking at work somewhere, but whatever), crunches, and under everything, so I guess that works ;-)

Total: 55pts

Last week, Ladies...Let's ROCK IT!!!
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I was under everything today. I exercised for 159 minutes. My jogging hiatus is over. I had Starbuck's for breakfast , frozen yogurt for lunch and ice cream for snack. My daughter and I over celebrated her birthday! I don't know if I did the exercise challenge as I did not write it down. I will look through the thread for it!
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Ugh...yesterday was a rough one, and the scale yelled at me this morning. So, time to get back on track and get in lots of water!!

Yesterday: 80 minutes of exercise, under carbs (the only thing I was under), and didn't do anything else, so no exercise challenge.

Total: 45 pts
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Link to week 8 last week! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/344424-ltl-week-8?hl=LTL+8#posts-4642957

::::Week 8 Challenges::::
    Friday
    Nutrition - Under Carbs
    Exercise - 50 side squats ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egITs8S5R8c )

Saturday
    Nutrition - Under Calories
    Exercise - 50 oblique crunches (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=4)

Sunday
    Nutrition - 90% or more of your allotted PROTEIN (Let me know if you need help figuring this out)
    Exercise - Dance!!! Ten minutes! GO!!! :-)

Monday
    Nutrition - Under fat
    Exercise - 50 Lying Tricep Lifts (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=190)

Tuesday
    Nutrition - Under sodium
    Exercise - 50 skater squats (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=112)

Wednesday
    Nutrition - Under carbs
    Exercise - 50 Dumbell Flys (http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/exercises.asp?exercise=155)

Thursday
    Nutrition - Under calories
    Exercise - 50 Windshield Wipers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omeqA3O4DUk )
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Tuesday would be good days off for me since I have curriculum meetings that day. My plan is to get to the gym Monday and Wednesday so I can get back on track.

Yesterday my sis and I celebrated Mexican Independence day (hey I was teaching it all day so thought I should get to enjoy it:laugh: ) Got a 40 minutes of walking in and did my usual 20 of calisthenics, and did side squats but was way over carbs with the tortilla chips and sopitos with grilled chicken and chorizo and we had a Banana Feliz which is a sinful dessert consisting of fried ice cream with a banana wrapped in a tortilla and fried crisp. Ugh afterwards I felt like crap for an hour and decided that was something I didn't wan tot do for a while! The carb overload sent me to bed early though and I slept the best I have all week so at least something good came out of it. So my points were 40 for Friday.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    I'm gonna go ahead and check in, since I know there is no way I will be over calories today. 140 minutes of exercise, crunches, and under calories for the day.

Total: 85pts

I feel so much better about today than I did about yesterday...hopefully the scale will feel better about me again tomorrow than it did this morning.