• 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,294 Member
    :)<3:)
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    o:)
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,677 Member
    Well off to the showers..good lord they are making a racket upstairs a new lady moved in upstairs and her son does HVAC and they mus be doing some type of project up there becuase there is all sorts of noise
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,189 Member
    Lisa, etc - After several chaotic Zooms which were very difficult, my son changed the system to one at a time. I can’t say it was perfect, and was still exhausting, but a definite improvement. :p Kids are so competitive! And creatively inventive. :*;)

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited February 2022
    We have a foggy morning and can’t see the island just across from us. The Columbia River is on the other side. This is a good day to stay inside and keep warm at home. We were planning to meet the breeder & mama dog today but that will be in a few days. We’re looking forward to meeting them when it is convenient.

Katla
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,027 Member
    Well I overate at Sunday dinner again. By the time I finish my walking it won't be so bad, about even with calories burned. Not the deficit I planned on.

I sat down with a good mindset, but having to sit there staring at the extra meat while my parents finish eating just gets to me. Now we all take a nap.

Maybe I can walk it off later.

Annie in Delaware
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,809 Member
    1948CWB wrote: »
    Machka ~ Could you possible drive to work instead of taking a bus? Just wondering.

Carol in GA where we have to drive everywhere as there are no bus routes in my area.

Fuel is $2/litre and parking is expensive.

However I am thinking of scouting out some less expensive parking options and then doing a cost analysis to compare the bus vs car.

Less expensive parking would mean lots more walking but maybe that would be good.

M in Oz
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,500 Member
    Stat for the day-

housecleaning etc- 3hrs 41min 39sec, vacuum, deep dusting, fold/put away laundry = 1034c

• Katla49
    Pip — Your floor is looking great. ❤️
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,677 Member
    Lisa - congratulations to your son....im hurting for your daughter..
    Had a few laughs with Trudy and Susan which is always a good time..
    Got a load of laundry done and dried..
    And Alfie and I tucked in
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,329 Member
    Did Leslie Sansone’s 5 Day Walk Plan. Work and then bowling then at night ceramics tomorrow

After exercise went to WalMart since Vince needed bananas. I actually found 3 boxes of unsalted crackers!!!!!! You can bet I bought all three!!! Also, on the bottom shelf, I found a box of K-cup teas. I’ll take half the box to ceramics tomorrow and the other half to the Green Room when I go there next. Made a giant chocolate chip cookie (just bought pre-made cookie dough at WM) for Vince mainly because I have a bit of icing that I want to use up. Then fried the salmon cakes and put them in the freezer. Thank god for the freezer!

pip – that floor looks GREAT

Weight: the Wii says I lost weight and the scale says I gained. Go figure!

M – what is “hot desking”

Annie DE – those peppermint patties aren’t so bad calorie-wise. I’m thinking of getting some to keep in the freezer for when that “candy” urge hits

Lisa – Vince’s way of shopping is to go in the store, get what you want, leave. Me? I have to look at everything.

Ginny – I do think I’ll order one of those collapsible popcorn bowls for the condo. They aren’t that expensive. Plus …. they collapse so they take up much less room. Oh, do your handles get hot? What brand do you have? Nice table. Is it an Ikea? It looks a lot like ours, and ours is an Ikea.

Katla – one of the things I can’t have is black tea. Makes me nauseous. Yet, I like every other kind of tea

Kim – what a find!!!

Rebecca – that tree took my breath away

Lisa – congrats to your son and I’m crying for your daughter. She is so lucky to have you in her corner.

Michele NC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,500 Member
    txuzul3u38yf.jpeg
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,429 Member
    1948CWB wrote: »
    REBECCA ~ That's beautiful! <3

NSV ~ We went to our favorite Chinese place for lunch and I brought half of mine home! :)

Carol in GA

Thanks Carol, its definitely one of my treasured items.💖
  • Katla49
    Michelle — I love herbal teas like peppermint. I don’t enjoy black tea. I like coffee and have had it since I was a young girl. My parents gave me sugar and coffee creamer at breakfast with a little coffee each morning. Now I use stevia as sweetener with black coffee.
    😊. Katla