B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
    ukjc7h9iy5jq.jpeg
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    No Lisa, I haven't seen Paint. I'm doing it on my tablet anyway. There should be the facility to shrink it on the app (WordPress) but nothing I did was effective. I know how to shrink things on Word.
    I originally got the website so that I had a contact facility if people wanted to get in touch. At that time I did not do Instagram. I'm not sure if people look at websites much any more, but I do like having a domain name.

Going to have fritatta for dinner. Extra feta and fries for DH. Me arugula. It's weigh day tomorrow. 😱

Love Heather UK xxxxxx

I use Paint.net that comes with Windows 10 and 11 now. It's a great little photo editing program.

M in Oz
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,342 Member
    Options
    Did Body and Steel Fat Burner DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do another segment of Leslie Sansone’s 5 Day Walk Plan DVD

I’m thinking that I would like a popcorn maker down at the condo. In a way I feel bad spending a lot of money for something that I’ll probably only use one month out of the year. But on the other hand, I don’t know how I could wash/run thru the dishwasher a hot air popcorn maker should I find one at a thrift store. Then I remembered seeing these microwave popcorn bowls on Amazon so I checked them out. I found one for $11.99, it’s also collapsible. Maybe I’ll get it while we’re down there. Cut up the brownies and have salmon cakes in the refrig. Firming up, I’ll cook them tomorrow to have when we get back

Woo hoo – I have a 3 day streak!!!!

Pretty productive today. Made brownies to send to Jess when we get back, a meatloaf for next week, spinach feta pie for us since I can freeze that and I wasn’t sure when the feta I had would expire, more chocolate bran muffins so I can take some with me, then made these ginger cookies for a gal who is in a show that we’re going to see when we get back. She works at the Y where I used to take the water aerobics class. She would let me in even tho I wasn’t a member.

Debbie – what a hassle for your son but glad almost everyone stayed calm

Lisa – Arkansonians sound like North Carolineans!

Had the CPAP titration test last night. She put one of those full face masks on me at first and I almost freaked out. She kept telling me to breathe normally but I had to use deep breaths to calm myself. It was helping – but not enough. Finally, she used this mask that was just two things that go in the nostrils and that I could handle. Got up at 4:30 and had to go to the bathroom, she said they had enough data and that if I wanted to go home, I could. IF I WANTED!!!! Of course I wanted. Really, I didn’t need half the junk they told me to bring.

Lectored at the church tonight. Tomorrow I’ll probably cook the salmon cakes. Started a new jigsaw puzzle so will probably go work on it some later tonight. Will probably go to WalMart tomorrow, mainly because I need gas and Vince needs bananas

Annie DE – all your hard work is sure paying off with baggy pants

KJ – oh, I do hope they move! How wonderful if they do decide to move. You must be really hurting wanting to hug and kiss those boys so much, I know I would. Thanks for posting the pics for Allie.

Michele NC
    starting to get ready to go to FL
  • Machka9
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    ks1xvjvicoq7.jpeg

Is that smog, smoke or sea mist in the sky?
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    ks1xvjvicoq7.jpeg

Is that smog, smoke or sea mist in the sky?

Yup. , old pic
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,699 Member
    Options
    Michelle- i use the nasal pillows on my cpap works much better for me i do have a full mask that i have used once ir twice when i feel as if i cant catch my breath.but feel much more comfortable with the nasal pillows.. have a great time in Florida.
    Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures Kelly posted for me of Carmine and Miles..
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Tomorrow we have an appointment to meet the dog breeder & Mama Poodle. We are excited to meet both the breeder and mama poodle. I hope for a good meeting. ❤️ The puppies aren’t born yet from what we’ve been told. We heard about this breeder from our longtime veterinarian’s staff. Keeping my fingers crossed for a positive outcome. I miss having a dog to love.
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Rebecca - Making happy memories is the best thing in the world. Congrats on making happy memories with your son. WTG!

Katla

❤️😘❤️😘

Ah well when I cry, its some ugly cryin! So he doesn't need to see me do this!🙄😢😢💖
    Rebecca
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    They look like they're doing great work Pip!
    Rebecca
  • Katla49
    edited February 2022
    Options
    If all goes well, tomorrow we will meet mama poodle and the breeder. Puppies are not born yet as far as we know. We miss having a dog and are anxious to meet mama poodle. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good meeting and a healthy puppy when they are ready. ⭐️
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,821 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Options
    B)
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    Blowing a gale and raining! :o Horrible out there.

I only lost just over half a pound this week, but I hope it's a blip. That's still 3 pounds in 2 weeks, so I'm on track for the seven pounds in seven weeks I was hoping for. Five weeks to go now. Can't believe we are nearly there. It's been so long and there's been so much indecision and anxiety. Even now, catching covid could derail the cruise. We would get our money back.

I hope we can see the family this coming week. I haven't seen them since just after New Year. They should all be clear of covid now.

Lovely photos, KJ and Allie. Nice to see Carmine. It's wonderful to see each other's families and daily doings. A picture is worth a thousand words.
    Likewise Pip, I'm enjoying your renovations. It will be great and the dust will be forgotten. :p

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Machka9
    Options
    mvqjomg3uugx.png
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    I've been in touch with my son and they all, at last, tested negative yesterday. :D:D:D
    That means we can pick up Bea on Tuesday and go back to their house. Phew!

Hoping to chat with my friend L in a minute, who lost her husband in December.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Machka9
    Options
    KJLaMore wrote: »
    PS to Machka- You will be happy to hear that after about a year of taking nasal spray almost nightly; I have gone a week, now, without it. I do wake up in the morning stuffy and end up using saline rinse every morning. But my nose is staying clear now all day and through most of the night. *I was really worried about that.

Sending love and hugs to all who need it! ttfn xoxoxo KJ (Kelly)

Well done!!