• sfharvey07
    sfharvey07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Not sure if we post here or in the March group, so I’ll post in both!😄
    Total for February: 3 A days, 25 AF! 🎉🥳
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,568 Member
    Options
    I am in, with my usual goal: 16-20AF days per month. I had 18 last month.

Diary Style is how I roll.

Friday Feb 20 - 2 drinks
    Saturday Feb 19 - 3 drinks all together, I had a piccolo of Freixenet with cheese for lunch (one flute) and then 2 drinks in the evening. Planned AF for Sunday
    Sunday Feb 20 - AF - Running out of month already! We are getting an Arctic Cold front coming through here over the next few days.
    Monday Feb 21 - AF - The temperature dropped 30 degrees overnight. Hard on the joints when that happens.
    Tuesday Feb 22 - AF - Trying to rack some up.
    Wednesday Feb 23 - AF - Planned drinks on the weekend, possibly drinks before and after the theatre on Thursday night also. Seeing a local production of Annie Baker's "Aliens" which looks interesting.
    Thursday Feb 24 - 2 drinks after the play.
    Friday Feb 25 - 2 drinks. I am gearing up to do a 7 day cleanse soon, AF for 7 days will be the first for me in a very long time. I haven't grocery shopped yet for what I need, and will eat my tropical fruits and stuff that I have in the house that is on the "don't" list first.
    Saturday Feb 26 - 2 drinks. I begin my cleanse Monday (plan to finish up my hummus and stuff that has vinegar/sugar/dairy etc. Sunday) No alcohol for 7 days starting Monday, but also planning AF for Sunday.
    Sunday Feb 27 - AF - Planned AF for Monday and will squeak into my 16AF for this shortened month.
    Monday Feb 28 - AF - Managed to squeeze in my 16AF days. The next 6 will be AF also, as I started my 7 day cleanse. See y'all on the March thread.

Rolling total: 16AF days out of 28 days
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome @punkahontas71. We are looking forward just as much to have you joining us.first day of every month we create a new FRESH thread.

Come check out here to begin your habit change.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10857693/less-alcohol-march-2022-one-day-at-a-time/p1?new=1
  • luciebrucie
    luciebrucie Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    24/28 days AF
    I was really aiming for 28/28, but I'm still pretty stoked with what I accomplished.
    Reading all your posts has been a great support. Thanks for sharing your struggles and successes everyone. And congratulations! "Cheers"!
  • MissMay
    Options
    sfharvey07 wrote: »
    Not sure if we post here or in the March group, so I’ll post in both!😄
    Total for February: 3 A days, 25 AF! 🎉🥳

This one, that one or both is fine. Congrats on your month. Cant wait to see you over on https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10857693/less-alcohol-march-2022-one-day-at-a-time/p1?new=1
  • MissMay
    Options
    24/28 days AF
    I was really aiming for 28/28, but I'm still pretty stoked with what I accomplished.
    Reading all your posts has been a great support. Thanks for sharing your struggles and successes everyone. And congratulations! "Cheers"!

Omgosh @luciebrucie you had a fantastic month. Don't fret too much about those 4A days. Being concious of how much we drink and how we want to change that is the biggest step.
    See you over on March thread I hope.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10857693/less-alcohol-march-2022-one-day-at-a-time/p1?new=1
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    @luciebrucie Great job! Not sure what intake you would have considered normal before, but 4 days sounds pretty light. Hope you share your secret to success in March!
  • MissMay
    edited April 2022
    Options
    This is my new attitude when contemplating a drink. Because I saw way too many wasted (over 50 years old) people between Saturday/yesterday and it was not enjoyable.

ggh8ndca8hmo.jpg
  • MissMay
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Sorry forgot to even get in here yesterday and give Easter wishes. So belated happys to that.

Yesterday hit a milestone.....31 consecutive days AF.
    Yeah I know middle of the month in March beginning it was not my choice, it was my gallbladders choice. And hey when your gallbladder is happy, everything else is happy too.

I know for a fact I will have 34 days AF before leaving on my vacation. When I land in L.V. I will be super aware of needing to be alcohol concious and not let the moment deter me from my LESS ALCOHOL goals if I do partake in consuming alcohol.

Best to write it out for you all to see, that way I can stick to my commitments:
    GOALS-
    *NO more than two/2 standard size alcohol drinks per drink day
    **NO CONCECUTIVE days of alcohol. Have a dry day in between so things do not spiral out of control.
    *NO saving an unconsumed drink and adding it onto the next planned drinking day( because my drinking brain or husband says it is ok)
    **Remember to REMEMBER my entire vacation without regret or grey moments.

READY - SET - GO