Replies

• Bodenista
    Bodenista Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    2 hours in the garden, shifting 3 tonnes of gravel - on my own 💪🥵
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options

I sometimes split the difference with pizza. One slice + side salad. Eat salad first and save the yummy for last!

Good suggestion - but sometimes a loaded salad IS "the yummy." One thing that has worked for me is learning to make flavorful dishes with healthful ingredients that taste so good I turn my nose up at the commercial crap.

• mandella6655
    mandella6655 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Definitely tracking my water habits has helped
  • lessjess22
    lessjess22 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Saved some calories for Thai food. It was healthy and filling, and felt like a treat since I love it!
  • Bodenista
    Options
    lessjess22 wrote: »
    Saved some calories for Thai food. It was healthy and filling, and felt like a treat since I love it!

Yummy 😋 I love Thai food too.
  • Bodenista
    Options
    I had an apple with a teaspoon of peanut butter instead of reaching for the bar of chocolate. Really tasty and much healthier!
  • sargemarcori
    sargemarcori Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Bodenista wrote: »
    I had an apple with a teaspoon of peanut butter instead of reaching for the bar of chocolate. Really tasty and much healthier!

I cannot eat just a teaspoon of peanut butter, so I'm that much more impressed with your choice. Go you!!
  • Bodenista
    Options
    Bodenista wrote: »

I cannot eat just a teaspoon of peanut butter, so I'm that much more impressed with your choice. Go you!!

Thank you, I'm OK with peanut butter. It's Lotus Biscoff that I can't have in the house. One teaspoon of that turns into half a jar!! 😳🤣
  • Bodenista
    Options
    Making sure I have healthy snacks ready and eating lots of protein and fibre. A long walk and an upper body dumbbell workout 💪
  • Bodenista
    Options
    Planning and getting my exercise done early.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!