What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    My stupid ankle. When in its not locking up it aches. It's annoying, not enough to go to a dr or quit doing sporty things but it's annoying
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    The 30s me is so good at dealing with the problems of the 20s me. Wish the 40s me could time-travel here and help out the 30s me deal with his crap
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,586 Member
    Options
    When you ask a person who drinks too much alcohol how much they drink, whatever their answer,
    you can at least double that amount.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to think we're just not cut out for the burbs. Well a more suburban feeling area that is
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I told someone I’d go somewhere today & now I’m hoping for a snowstorm
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    These are fun to do, especially when you do several at a time.
    oyf8on5twqk2.jpeg
    s4cvps42osir.jpeg

Those salads looks good!!
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

Those salads looks good!![/quote]

They tasted amazing and we’re really fun to do. Plus they reminded me to use several different ingredients to get the cool layered look.
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    Why do toilets need a separate seat attachment? Can’t they just make a toilet with a comfortable wide rounded edge? And then the only attachment could be the lid. I think it would be much easier to clean this way
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    Why do toilets need a separate seat attachment? Can’t they just make a toilet with a comfortable wide rounded edge? And then the only attachment could be the lid. I think it would be much easier to clean this way

I elect you Queen.
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I elect you Queen.
    I accept. Wait till you hear my ideas about sink faucets
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,038 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I elect you Queen.
    I accept. Wait till you hear my ideas about sink faucets

I eagerly await.🥰
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Hoping this works. This is the tree I picked, my dds both got very unique trees but I neglected to take pictures of theirs. :(

n3x9a4kzvgo1.png

Its beautiful Reenie 💜
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Hoping this works. This is the tree I picked, my dds both got very unique trees but I neglected to take pictures of theirs. :(

n3x9a4kzvgo1.png

Its beautiful Reenie 💜

It totally is!

And good job posting it. 😁
  • twitchymcgee
    Options

Us men stand while peeing, and are liable to accidentally get some pee on the rim of the bowl. Lifting the toilet seat attachment before peeing keeps it out of the line of fire and clean. Then when we have to sit down to drop the heavy stuff, we can just lower the attachment back down and sit.

So you pee on the rim of the bowl? And then don’t wipe it up before lowering the seat to drop the heavy stuff? This is what’s wrong with the world
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I just drank half a gallon of cold milk and now I don't wanna finish this last stretch of the bike ride

So do you strap the gallon to the handle bars?

What I want to know is did they have a package of Oreos to go with it?