• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    💞
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,059 Member
    Options
    I did my yoga and marching. Yay!

And I'm trying to eat other things instead of candy, like a spoonful of peanut butter. That's almost like a vegetable! Lol!

But we are invited for dessert for my dad's birthday tomorrow, so there's that already. All I can do is keep trying.

Annie in Delaware
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,477 Member
    Options
    Well Tracey, good for you! I'm so excited. I don't know if I can wait the weekend!!!

Rebecca, why am I not surprised that you have BRC in your house. US TOO! Which flavor do you use? I like dark, but not crazy espresso dark so we went with Freedom Fuel. We like it.

AC and furnace are in. Took about 8 hours, like they said, but wasn't too noisy. I worked all day and it didn't bother me. They were very polite. I did ask some questions, because I'm nosy. It is "pretty". hehehe. Seriously. The condenser is a lot, IDK, prettier than our last one. I know, it's new, but I think it's just got a cleaner look too. And I just love our new, digital thermostat. So, yes, I'm happy. And, of course, I VERY HAPPY that it's in and tomorrow the temp is heading back up to the 90s! (that's 32c for all y'all celsius peeps)

Heading into the building today to rearrange my files so I can LEAVE THEM THERE! YAY ME!

Love ya! Carla, in MN

Actually I just have the sticker! My sister has that kind of coffee and I tried all the different kinds in the drawer! AK-47 was delightful, but JB was good too! Coffee time was particularly yummy because I partook in sugar and the lovely creamers she had. She has our mommas sugar dispenser, which is a leaded glass etched with a hole in the top and the silver base screws on. Just touching it every morning made me happy. She also had white chocolate creamer. 💖
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • Whidislander
    Options
    Congrats Carla on the new furnace and AC!!! Yay! When I returned from my trip I found a new faucet in the kitchen. We had put in a trouble call because the old one leaked a bit. The other day I thought the spout seemed loose a bit. Turns out you can pull it and have a sprayer. Husband didn't even know about that!
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • Whidislander
    Options
    Today I am making chicken fried rice for husband. I need to use up the bacon! I think I will plan an Asian meal with my tin of mackerel mixed with sticky rice, some zucchini and cabbage fried in teriyaki sauce, and pickled beets and cucumbers. My dessert will be two mango mochi ice cream balls. I will use lots of little bowls!
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    I did my yoga and marching. Yay!

And I'm trying to eat other things instead of candy, like a spoonful of peanut butter. That's almost like a vegetable! Lol!

But we are invited for dessert for my dad's birthday tomorrow, so there's that already. All I can do is keep trying.

Annie in Delaware

Peanut butter is my big downfall- If I am hungry, many times I will just grab a big spoon full!
    I did really great this week- didn't have any for the whole week. That is rare for me.
    BUT, now that you mentioned it, it is sounding really good but trying to still with no food until noon- 1 1/2 hrs to go- will go make more of my cinnamon tea(0calories in that)

Tracey- Good luck!!! Hope you hear great news on Monday.(and not have to wait until Tuesday to hear)

Walked the dog for 45 min, came home and got the water started on the garden. Need to get it all done before I leave this afternoon, or at least most of it. I will be home tomorrow night- Not staying at mom's three nights like I used to.

Daycare girl should be here soon. May take her to the park, will see what she wants. Need to get my steps in. Not going to walk tonight, except to walk around the garden, see what is ready to pick at mom's. I know I will be picking a lot of cucumbers- she is getting too much and started feeding them to the chickens- I have only picked three small ones so far and two small tomatoes.

Debbie
    Napa Valley,CA- heading to Alexander Valley,CA later this afternoon.
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,061 Member
    Options
    Carla I am glad you got AC in time for our next heat wave. Wonderful today!

Tracey I too am missing Macha. Hope all is okay. I know she had a lot on her plate.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,577 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family- 2hrs 7min 27sec, 99elev, 3.02ap, 84ahr, 101mhr, 6.40mi= 534c
    Strava app = 730c
    Walk home to gym-11.23min, .52mi= 53c
    Strava app = 60c
    Treadmill jog- 31.40min, 5.7-7.5sp, 143ahr, 175mhr, (8.0sp for last .05mi) 10.12min mi, 5k= 318c
    Walk gym to home-11.14min, .59mi= 66c
    Strava app 67c

Total cal 971c
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    :)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    I know Machka was starting a new job, but this is a long time for her to stay away, even so. :/

Karen in Virginia
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    ❤️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,577 Member
    Options
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,634 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I am not surprised that Machka has not been around, she tried to care for us by reminding us of the forum rules and she was treated poorly. Words are powerful and can be hurtful.

Kim
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Worked today then the soup kitchen. Afterwards I needed to stop by Lynette’s to give her some coupons then to WalMart. Then Food Lion for chicken. The price of Vince’s gatorade has gone up!

They were saying at the soup kitchen that the numbers (they serve) are up. At first I thought it was because this is the end of the month, but another lady thinks it’s because food is so expensive that people are coming for a free meal and applying that money towards the gas or electric. Isn’t that sad?

It’s really raining cats and dogs right now. Glad I got the mail earlier

Lisa – I’m so sorry you won’t get to see your grands.

Carla – doesn’t it feel so so good when you finally get a/c back?

Got my walk in after dinner.

Jess and Colby are here. I didn’t know it, but she has some sort of pot luck tomorrow at NC State. I got chicken, Vince will grill it and it can be frozen. They’re making the pasta salad right now.

Painted the second and last coat of the black on the snail. Now just to do touchup and then have it fired.

Michele NC
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Beth sorry to hear about your dad 💞 I know how hard it is to have missed seeing him by such a short time 💞 Prayers for you and your family 💞

💞 Mary from Arizona/ Minnesota