What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• _Dan1985
    _Dan1985 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I guess I accidentally let my 17-year-old go to school dressed as a meth head today. I didn’t know why he suddenly wanted to wear a beanie but apparently it’s a character from a questionable TV show. I get an award for that, right?

:D I'm sorry, I'm sure this troubled you when you realised what had happened - but this has amused me greatly.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I guess I accidentally let my 17-year-old go to school dressed as a meth head today. I didn’t know why he suddenly wanted to wear a beanie but apparently it’s a character from a questionable TV show. I get an award for that, right?

Sounds like skinny Pete to me
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I think the character’s name is Jesse?
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

rqy4rwl5f024.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

rqy4rwl5f024.gif

I think that’s it!
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

rqy4rwl5f024.gif

I think that’s it!

Then you get an award!
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Jesse seemed too obvious- skinny pete was the the bigger meth head 😂

81tlgrz7gwzp.gif
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options

Jesse seemed too obvious- skinny pete was the the bigger meth head 😂

81tlgrz7gwzp.gif

Kudos to Skinny Pete for looking the part
  • _Dan1985
    edited November 2022
    Options

If it makes matters better, Jesse, while a part-time meth head, was more of a dealer and eventually one of the best meth cooks in America.

There, I'm sure that makes you feel much better about it.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    _Dan1985 wrote: »

If it makes matters better, Jesse, while a part-time meth head, was more of a dealer and eventually one of the best meth cooks in America.

Don't go giving away any spoilers bc I just started season 5.
  • _Dan1985
    Options

Oohh sorry. Well, I don't think I've given anything away that you don't already know.

You're in for a treat, as Jesse would say, Season 5 is the bomb, yo.

Then after that you can watch El Camino which is the sequel movie. I'm jealous of you for not having seen it yet.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

Uh oh, is this the son who was raised right and cooks(!)?
  • Peachesnstuff
    Options
    I guess I accidentally let my 17-year-old go to school dressed as a meth head today. I didn’t know why he suddenly wanted to

Oohh sorry. Well, I don't think I've given anything away that you don't already know.

Then after that you can watch El Camino which is the sequel movie. I'm jealous of you for not having seen it yet.

El Camino? What is Better Call Saul?

Yea, I'm a little late boarding the BB train but I'm hooked!
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

🤣
  • cowsfan12
    Options

El Camino was good

• TwitchyMagee
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Uh oh, is this the son who was raised right and cooks(!)?
    *sigh* they all cook & all want to be entrepreneurs
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    A friend who came over Saturday tested positive for Covid yesterday, another his son tested positive yesterday too. If we don't end up sick I'm guessing (1) vaccines work, (2) we're somehow magical or (3) that cold I had 3 weeks ago that i still have a lingering tickly throat cough from was covid. I'm clearly leaning toward 2 cause it's all that makes sense
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Is this all there is?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,820 Member
    Options
    Is this all there is?
    Are you having an existential crisis?