Replies

• 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    I spent time with DH yesterday. Our daughter brought him a new warm coat. He wasn’t feeling energetic to try it on. It looked huge to me. I hope. he will be feeling good enough to try it on.

She was in the process of bringing me home when we were stopped by a Christmas parade. It was a pleasant surprise.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,527 Member
    Options
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,197 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your tummy upset, KJ. :# Rest, rest, rest. <3
    I so rarely see my elder son in person, but see and hear him all the time on YouTube, podcasts etc. He is a terrible correspondent, but I do WhatsApp him now and then with pics. I think we are getting on pretty well these days and supporting each other in our social media endeavours. I intend to go up to Nottingham in the early Spring for my usual quick visit. He is fine in small doses. :laugh:

Loved all the holiday pics folks. Thank you! <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Grateful for...
    26-*form of expression-music
    Love and Blessings, Carla, in MN
  • cityjaneLondon
    Options
    Here he is on AATV Airsoft, with his best friend Gadge. :p
    urdfi4mivc4w.jpg

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • cityjaneLondon
    Options
    Tracey- thinking of you and am sure you are really enjoying your weekend with your beloveds. :p
    I really enjoyed my son taking away my junk. What a team! :p

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,036 Member
    Options
    Well, I got up my courage and weighed myself. Thanksgiving dinner put two pounds on me. I feel like my daily diet starts out okay,
    with two eggs for breakfast,
    then Greek yogurt and tea,
    then for lunch oatmeal with blueberries and vegan protein powder.
    And a touch of dark chocolate afterwards.

Then I need more fruit and veggies for my dinner calories and that is where I mess up. An apple and some broccoli or spinach would be perfect, but I never seem to eat like that. I need to work harder on getting the fruit and veggies to be more convenient. I have some apples, but I wonder how old they are.

Annie in Delaware
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,108 Member
    Options
    Lisa love the picture of Levi and his mother! Thanks for sharing.

Annie I always had a hard time with eating the breakfast, lunch, snack and then supper which still made me hungry for a snack in the evening. I was never really hungry when I ate in the morning but I just did it because the myth was that you should eat a good breakfast. In fact, most everybody has an idea of breakfast food compared to food that you can eat at supper time. When I instead did the intermittent fasting and had a five hour window to eat, it was very easy for me to start around 3 o’clock. I enjoy the normal bacon and eggs in the evening and 1200 cal is a lot during a five hour window of time. Figure out what is working for you and change what is not. Barbie has a great eating plan that works for her. I believe that she’s very regimented like the way you sound you are wanting to be. She could probably give you a good advice.

💕 Mary from Arizona/Minnesota
  • cityjaneLondon
    Options
    Barbara- Yes, he is back to cycling and coaching triathlons. Big thing! Years of anxiety and weight gain. Very painful. Huge courage . <3 The greyhounds saved his life. Now he has more.
    I am very proud of him

Love Heather UK xxxxxx
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,036 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Pip Yay for Lucy!

Heather that is such a cute dress!

I had two glasses of water, some dark chocolate, a cup of warm spinach with goat cheese, and a cold lamb chop. I have thirty-five calories left, so that was dinner. Except I get more calories for dumbbells tonight, but the whole point is to not eat back those calories. Yay for the spinach!

Switching it up might help. I have to think about that. Thanks.

Or maybe a daily dinner smoothie. I found one with frozen mango, banana, spinach and almond milk. I could add fiber powder, too. I would just have to get used to deliberately "cooking" instead of just grazing. Surely I'm not too lazy to make a smoothie and clean up. That right there might be the issue. I'm lazy in the kitchen.

Annie in Delaware