WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2023

Options

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,707 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    Well I slept for a couple of hours after I got home ,I have an inner ear thing that is bothering me so with the stress of this weekend .. and not alot of sleep oh well.
    Good idea Kim...will see if he will go for that.. except i only have 1 bed.
    Beth would love to be friends with you on Facebook
    Alison G Wagner any of you that would like to friend me that haven't, have at it!!
    Going to call my GP to get in to up my antidepressants.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,129 Member
    Options
    Barbie: Good luck with Jake’s surgery

☘️ Terri
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    ❤️
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Good Evening!
    ((HUGS))

I have heard the phrase, Make plans and watch God laugh.....well, someone was laughing today and it wasn't me-hehe! It took me 3 hours to finish sorting the Gravely blades and write a few labels. I felt like I was busy fighting fires all day. I never did get to my invoices, but I did put away the echo parts spring order, got it put in the computer, got the upc codes back into computer for the echo stuffs, equipment inventory checked for Echo, and got the Echo spring equipment order put in with the district manager. So it was productive, just not in the way I needed/wanted it to be.

16 What made you smile today-Getting a text from oldest grandson and a call from oldest granddaughter!

Ladies, I carry you all in my pocket all day long.
    Hugs!
    Love!
    Thankful!

<3
    Kylia in rainy and cold Ohio
  • kymarai
    Options
    Hospitals We have two major hospitals in our area. One will only let people in during visiting hours. They lost my DH in a hallway twice! when he was there for his original eye injury. The other actually encourages a (just one) family member to stay with patient. It helps the nurses and gives the patient someone to speak and interpret for them. That is the hospital that we tend to go to most often. Thankfully it has been several years since DH has had to stay in hospital and 30+ years for me. When I was in, my now ex had to stay home with our girls and I kicked my mom and her "boyfriend" out. I was getting no rest with them there. ;)
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Barbie—Sending good thoughts for Jake’s surgery. It looks like good news. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Allie— We bought an inflatable bed/mattress when we first moved here. It was my temporary bed for awhile and I slept well enough.

Something like it could be a treat for an overnight for a grandchild. After the overnight, it is easy enough to deflate to use another day. Just a thought. . . Michele made a similar suggestion. 😘
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,457 Member
    Options
    Allie, hugs friend. You have so much on your plate, *hands you a platter* there ya go.🤗💖. You are amazing and care so much for so many. Carmine and Myles and Tracy are so lucky to have you.

Same goes for me ladies. Rebecca Gossett and my photo is of an old lady (me). I have my mommas photo up presently on Facebook until her birthday in heaven passes.💖. Feel free to send me a friends request.

Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • kymarai
    Options
    <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Rebecca—I have considered you a friend since you were living near Astoria, OR, and I was living in HalloweenTown, AKA St Helens, OR. Sorry for the loss of your mother, but I think she’s proud of you and smiling from heaven. 💖
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    Thx for yogi’s bday wishes.
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    <3