Serial Starters

Replies

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,306 Member
    wvvbtc4kmgi4.jpeg
    *** January 28 ***

Wow, the days are flying by on the calendar!

Rae - welcome to our little corner of the world. Check in whenever you'd like. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. We are here to cheer you along!

Sara - I hope you have some pleasant diversions on tap for your weekend. Take a trip upstairs and see what they are doing. I suppose it is workmen making the noise, and the new peeps move in on Feb 1st?

Missy - I am excited for you that you start your classes on Monday!

Last night I got into a crazed snacking fit; the scale tracked it for me.

Waves to anyone who stops by later on~~

Lana

265.0 today

Me too! I had access to the course for the past two weeks. Logged in and checked out the class to get a head start. And drum roll! Tuition reimbursement was approved!!!
  • lwhelan2018
    lwhelan2018 Posts: 68 Member
    Hi all. Hope everyone is having a nice Saturday.

Last night was pizza night. Yes I had pizza, but only 2 and I logged it and made sure I had room in my calorie budget.

Today I hit a new milestone 228.8! Starting weight, 235. Next goal, 219.

I will be traveling for work all next week, meals provided, praying I stay strong.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,823 Member
    mbh0v00u0za6.jpeg
    *** January 29 ***

Iwhelan - congratulations on hitting your new milestone and dealing well with pizza!

Missy - So glad to hear that your tuition reimbursement has been approved. That must feel good.

Well, evidently the scale has been tracking my inability to stay away from donuts and M&Ms. I will be cooking up some vegetables to have on hand over the next few days.
    My goal for the week is to get some daily exercise, other than just steps.

Waves to all who stop by today ☀️

Lana

265.0 today
  • LanaCabana537
    jszrbhtbd1h7.jpeg
    *** January 30 ***

Good morning all~~

Just getting us started....

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Lana

264.2 today
  • gemwolf110
    mbh0v00u0za6.jpeg
    *** January 29 ***

Iwhelan - congratulations on hitting your new milestone and dealing well with pizza!

Missy - So glad to hear that your tuition reimbursement has been approved. That must feel good.

Well, evidently the scale has been tracking my inability to stay away from donuts and M&Ms. I will be cooking up some vegetables to have on hand over the next few days.
    My goal for the week is to get some daily exercise, other than just steps.

Waves to all who stop by today ☀️

Lana

265.0 today

It does! And I got a job offer today! So excited!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,321 Member
    Good evening,

Another day when the post I thought I posted was waiting for me to post.....oops

Missy, so glad the tuition came through and the new job offer. Rainbows and glitter moments. So nice to hear good news but yours especially as you were working so hard for both.

Officially in my bubble I am brain dead, but it is so cold it might be frozen. That may not be a bad thing at the moment as hot chocolate is my go to.

Scale is a 5 letter dirty word right now. I need to connect some good health dots and move onwards.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    q397fo1vds6a.jpeg
    *** January 31 ***

Missy - Congrats on the job offer. When do you have to let them know?

Sara - Sorry that it is so cold out there. You will connect your dots very soon, I know it! Hugs~

Well, yesterday's killer sore throat has morphed into a full-blow head cold. Jeez. I'm having some soup and going back to bed.

See y'all tomorrow~~

Lana

263.4 today
  • gemwolf110
    I let my boss know today. It’s an internal job offer so as soon as the system says accept it sends notification. So I had a conversation with him prior. He and the rest of the office are very happy for me and thinks the new position will be a great fit and I’ll excel there.
  • LanaCabana537
    7gns00ybfyen.jpeg
    *** February 1 ***

Missy - Excellent! Good for you!

Today I must get out and get some more chicken soup and some cough medicine.....

Lana

262.2 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited February 2023
    Good evening,

If you hear snoring soon it will be me. Put nice little dents in my car trying to squeeze into a spot from the wrong angle.

Lets just say I am glad today is over.
    Lana hope you feel better.

Yesterdays post - note to self must push, post reply.

7500 steps today - involved moving my car with ice on the windows to a space less isolated, to a fire drill at work those steps all add up.

Lana !! get back under the covers with your soup and feel better.

Wishing all a good night, again - stay safe and sane out there.
  • gemwolf110
    7gns00ybfyen.jpeg
    *** February 1 ***

Missy - Excellent! Good for you!

Today I must get out and get some more chicken soup and some cough medicine.....

Lana

262.2 today

Thank you! Oh no! I hope you feel better soon!
  • gemwolf110
    Good evening,

If you hear snoring soon it will be me. Put nice little dents in my car trying to squeeze into a spot from the wrong angle.

Lets just say I am glad today is over.
    Lana hope you feel better.

Yesterdays post - note to self must push, post reply.

7500 steps today - involved moving my car with ice on the windows to a space less isolated, to a fire drill at work those steps all add up.

Lana !! get back under the covers with your soup and feel better.

Wishing all a good night, again - stay safe and sane out there.

Sounds like an eventful day!
  • gemwolf110
    Good evening,

Another day when the post I thought I posted was waiting for me to post.....oops

Missy, so glad the tuition came through and the new job offer. Rainbows and glitter moments. So nice to hear good news but yours especially as you were working so hard for both.

Officially in my bubble I am brain dead, but it is so cold it might be frozen. That may not be a bad thing at the moment as hot chocolate is my go to.

Scale is a 5 letter dirty word right now. I need to connect some good health dots and move onwards.

Thank you!!! I am so happy too! Relieved.

That scale can be so mean sometimes.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited February 2023
    Thursday evening, Feb. 2

Hey Y'all~

Sara - Oh so sad to hear about the car. Dang. Sending Cabana Boys to help take your mind off of it. 🌴

Missy - I heard about the weather/icy temps in the Northeast. Thank goodness you have all those fur babies to sleep with!! Seriously! My friends in Fall River Massachusetts are bundled up in bed with heating pads and an electric blanket 🥶

Hugs you guys 🤗

Lana

262.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Good evening,

Heating pad is also my best friend lately, so I dont have to run the heater as really doesnt do much.

Today's work meeting coworker held up her teacup dog and how cute!!! Need to clean house first. That dog is probably one of those new breeds and has a price tag to match.

Hope you are feeling better Lana.

• gemwolf110
    Thursday evening, Feb. 2

Hey Y'all~

Sara - Oh so sad to hear about the car. Dang. Sending Cabana Boys to help take your mind off of it. 🌴

Missy - I heard about the weather/icy temps in the Northeast. Thank goodness you have all those fur babies to sleep with!! Seriously! My friends in Fall River Massachusetts are bundled up in bed with heating pads and an electric blanket 🥶

Hugs you guys 🤗

Lana

262.0 today

Yeah it’s going to be brutally cold. Huskies are thriving. Bichon loves her sweater but she much prefers to be curled up in my lap. Can’t believe she is going to be 13 this year.

Oh my goodness! That’s not good for your friends. Hopefully they get some warmth. Fall River is just about an hour or so away from me.
  • gemwolf110
    Good evening,

Heating pad is also my best friend lately, so I dont have to run the heater as really doesnt do much.

Today's work meeting coworker held up her teacup dog and how cute!!! Need to clean house first. That dog is probably one of those new breeds and has a price tag to match.

Hope you are feeling better Lana.

How cute. Why is it the tinier the breed the price goes up.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Happy Friday and TGIF all over the place,

Cold and where did my Friday night go? Dang

Taking a challenge through work to eat less sugar next week- right pick Valentine's day the second favorite holiday of dentists - first is Halloween.

Lana hope you are doing better.

Taking as much of my frustration and negative emotion out on my feet and walking more. Feet are not that happy.

• LanaCabana537
    uknroazpwszf.jpeg
    *** February 4 ***

Good morning all~~
    I seem to be half-way back to normal with this cold.

Sara - I hope that things take a positive turn over the next few days, although it is good to get the steps in for whatever reason. I hope that you have some upbeat things going on this weekend, maybe at church?

Missy - My friends in Fall River are cat people. I wonder if their cats cuddle up to them when it's cold.
    I bet Kiara is happy to have her sweater! (I refer back to that holiday card you did with all of their names!)

I hope that we all warm up soon, wherever we are..... ☀️🌴

Lana

261.8 today
  • gemwolf110
    uknroazpwszf.jpeg
    *** February 4 ***

Good morning all~~
    I seem to be half-way back to normal with this cold.

Sara - I hope that things take a positive turn over the next few days, although it is good to get the steps in for whatever reason. I hope that you have some upbeat things going on this weekend, maybe at church?

Missy - My friends in Fall River are cat people. I wonder if their cats cuddle up to them when it's cold.
    I bet Kiara is happy to have her sweater! (I refer back to that holiday card you did with all of their names!)

I hope that we all warm up soon, wherever we are..... ☀️🌴

Lana

261.8 today

Maybe they do? Depends on the cat I guess. Haha she’s wearing the sweater now! It’s freezing. Trying to convince huskies that being out all day is not a thing and to come inside to get warm is good. Bribing with treats to come in is working for now.